Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What?s the MINIMUM number of people required for your CT to work?  (Read 46782 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: What?s the minimum number of people required for your CT to work?
« Reply #176 on: August 17, 2018, 08:11:06 AM »
Advertisement
Let's talk about shifting the burden:

"Name your shooter" -- Bill Chapman about a zillion times.

Listen closely you are not Oswald's defence lawyer, this site that you come to work at, first thing every Monday morning is called "www.jfkassassinationforum.com" and has deliberately not got Oswald in its title therefore the focus is and must be on who killed Kennedy so your "shifting the burden" comment is not only unnecessary but unwarranted!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #176 on: August 17, 2018, 08:11:06 AM »

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #177 on: August 17, 2018, 01:23:04 PM »
Thanks much Paul.  I was looking at the wrong window on Elm, now I understand the location and timing.  It looks very possible if not probable, as well as the other locations. Thanks for the compliment on Zapruder.  Are you referring to the sequence after Z313?  Of course many of us appreciate your work on the SN.  Outstanding.  Thanks.

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #178 on: August 17, 2018, 06:47:12 PM »
No Paul, I don't think I have the chart you were looking for, but will keep my eyes open.  In the meantime, here' another one, but you are probably already aware of it. Maybe others aren't.  It is regarding the missed shot which hit Tague.  The mapmaker drew a line from the DalTex to Tague.  It looks about right.  I then plotted a red line from the "SN" to Tague.  It intersects the motorcade at a much further distance and appears to be incorrect.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #178 on: August 17, 2018, 06:47:12 PM »

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #179 on: August 17, 2018, 08:30:54 PM »
Paul, here are some other random DalTex occurrences:

F. Lee Mudd later reported that he thought one or more of the shots came from the direction of the Dal-Tex Building. Standing at the north curb of Elm Street, he dropped to the ground when the shots were fired and looked toward the Elm/Houston corner.
He looked around him [the FBI report relates], and he recalled that in looking toward the building nearby, he noted several broken windows on the fourth floor of the Dal-Tex Building, and the thought occurred to him that possibly the shots had been fired through these broken windows . . . [He] stated that when the shots were fired, they sounded as if they came from the direction of the DalTex Building (24H538).
It should be pointed out that within minutes of the assassination a young man was arrested by police in the Dal-Tex Building.15  The police report states only that the suspect "had been up in the building across the street from the book depository without a good excuse" and that he had been taken to the Sheriff's Office (20H499). Curiously enough, the Sheriff's Office interrogation reports show no record of this man or what alibi he gave (19H526-527). He apparently arrived at the Sheriff's Office and then disappeared in the confusion of the moment. Eyewitness Charles Brehm told the FBI that "it seemed quite apparent to him that the shots came from one of two buildings back at the corner of Elm and Houston Streets" (22H837)16
15. The Willis family described to me the arrest of this young man. Dressed in a black leather jacket and black gloves, he was led out of the building by two uniformed police officers. To the catcalls of the assembled crowd he was ushered into a waiting police car, which quickly drove off (Taped interview; Nov. 29, 1966).
16. Holland, we recall, indicated that some of the shots appeared to come "from the north end of Elm Street" (Taped interview; Nov. 29, 1966).

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1140&relPageId=556&search=2108

From Hood
THE ARRESTS Position "A"---The Dal-Tex Building -Three known arrests and a possible fourth took place around end in the Tal-Tex building. 1.) JIM BRADEN: WA!, age 49, from Beverly =Tills, California -.Braden claims he was -trying to get a cab on Elm qt. shortly after the shooting occured -he then entered the '?al-Tex building and attempted to use a phone on the 7rd. floor but found it was out of order -on returning to the ground floor, Braden was reported to the Police as a stranger in the building -he was taken by the arresting officer(name unknown) to the Sheriff's office where he Was "interrogated" by the officers ouperior -approximate time of arrest was 1:00 p.m. -Deputy C.L. Lewis states that 3raden had been in town only 2 days and was in the DalTex building when the shooting occured (19F469) (19E527) 2.) WILLIAM SHARP: W/M, 7479 Detonta St., Dallas -was arrested in the Dal-Tex building, "without a good excuse" (time:12:45) -Sharp had been detained by an unknown no. of uniformed Dallas officers -J.R.Leavelle than took charge of Sharp and took him to the Sheriff's office -what happened next to Sharp is unknown (20H499) LARRY FLORER: W/M, age 27, 7609 Patomic, Dallas -was arrested by officers W.u.nenham and W.T.Trenthael after using the telephone on the 7rd floor of the Dal-Tax building -was detained for "behaving in a suspicious manner" -Florer was frisked outside the 'el-Tex building and then taken to the Sheriff's office -approximate time, 12:50-1:00 p.m. (19H476) 19H517) (19H527) -this entire incident was also recorded on film by photo rsphers 711lien Allen and JAr?95 (2) 4.) The arrest of a fourth an outside of the Dal-Tex building was recorded on film by amateur photographer Phil Willis -the man has not been identified as any of the previously mentioned three elide 13) (Richard Sprague) Position "B"---Elm and Houston -professional photoEe'aphers Jack Beers,Dallas Mor

SHARP, , WILLIAM WHEELER Was born in Shreveport, Louisiana on October 9, 1923 and died in Dallas, Texas on July 11, 2007. Private graveside services were held at Highland Cemetery in Melissa, Texas. He was the son of William Wheeler Sharp, Sr. and Jennie V. Benson Sharp. Bill graduated from high school in Sinton, Texas in 1941, and subsequently entered the University of Texas at Austin. His college career was interrupted when he enlisted in the Air Force during WW II, serving in the Pacific Theater. After the war, he reentered the University of Texas at Austin, earning a B.S. in Geology in 1950 and a M.S. in 1951. After completing his education, he worked in the area of petroleum exploration in Texas, Venezuela, Canada, Alaska, Australia and Louisiana. While in Venezuela, Bill worked for Creole Petroleum Corp., originally mapping a large portion of the Andean mountain range. His work in Louisiana for ARCO included the discovery of large oil and gas fields at Bayou Boullion, Bayou Salle, Chandeleur Sound and in Beaureguard Parish. He was a director of the Lafayette Geological Society. He returned to Dallas in 1977, working as a research geologist until his retirement in 1985. During his career, he authored a number of articles and frequently testified as an expert witness at contested hearings before the Louisiana Oil and Gas Commission. Additionally, he served as President of the Lafayette, La. Tennis Advisory Committee, President of Oakbourne Country Club Tennis Association, Director of the U.S.T.A. Lafayette Open and Closed Tennis Tournaments. In 1971 he was awarded the "Key to the City" of New Orleans and declared an Honorary Citizen. He was a member of the Towne House Club and Mardi Gras Krewe, and the Petroleum Club. Bill was an avid competitive tennis player, participating in more than 75 U.S.T.A. tournaments as a finalist or 1st place winner. Additionally in 1976 he organized the U.S.T.A. National Boy's Tennis Tournament in Lafayette, La. Bill enjoyed hunting, fishing, farming, ranching, music and history. He was a past director of Jr. Achievement and United Fund projects. He contributed to the Nimitz Museum in Fredericksburg, Texas, the National Museum of the Pacific War, the National World War II Memorial and the Benson Latin America Library at U.T. Austin. he was a member of the V.F.W., the American Legion, Lovers Lane United Methodist Church. His biographical sketch has been frequently included in publications such as "Who's Who in America." Bill is survived by his wife of 48 years, Rubylin Slaughter Sharp; daughter, Kimberly Sharp of Dallas; daughter, Staci Sharp Johnson and son-in-law, Byron Johnson of McKinney; and grandchildren Mollie and Samuel Johnson; 3 sisters; and numerous nieces and nephews. In lieu of usual remembrances, the family requests contributions be made to the charity of the donor's choice.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #180 on: August 17, 2018, 11:36:06 PM »
No. lets see why you avoided the fact that cases are not tried piecemeal
They are tried on the accumulated evidence, no matter how much all y'all want to shuck & jive.

Feel free to lay out an "accumulated" case that doesn't rely on rhetorical nonsense like Oswald preferring Dr. Pepper over Coke as somehow being evidence of murder.

Anyway I took pity on you lot last time, letting you off the hook by asking only for a probable shooter
After all, the WC said probably, the HSCA said likely

What's pitiful is that you think this makes your conclusion somehow more correct.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #180 on: August 17, 2018, 11:36:06 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #181 on: August 17, 2018, 11:42:24 PM »
Listen closely you are not Oswald's defence lawyer, this site that you come to work at, first thing every Monday morning is called "www.jfkassassinationforum.com" and has deliberately not got Oswald in its title therefore the focus is and must be on who killed Kennedy so your "shifting the burden" comment is not only unnecessary but unwarranted!

Yawn.

Listen closely, you are not Oswald's prosecuting attorney.  And if you're going to run around making definitive statements about who killed Kennedy then you should be prepared to actually support your claims instead of stamping your feet and demanding to be proven wrong.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #182 on: August 19, 2018, 05:57:03 PM »
Feel free to lay out an "accumulated" case that doesn't rely on rhetorical nonsense like Oswald preferring Dr. Pepper over Coke as somehow being evidence of murder.

What's pitiful is that you think this makes your conclusion somehow more correct.

Show us where I claim that any one of the Bug53, in isolation, proves Oswald guilty
Show us where I claim that an accumulated Bug53 would be needed to convict
Show us where Bugliosi himself claimed that his accumulated Bug53 was needed to convict

Show us where I ever said I could prove Oswald guilty
Show us where I said my conclusion was 'somehow more correct'

Oswald probably did it
Just sayin'
 ;)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 06:37:09 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #183 on: August 19, 2018, 08:30:43 PM »
Show us where I claim that any one of the Bug53, in isolation, proves Oswald guilty
Show us where I claim that an accumulated Bug53 would be needed to convict
Show us where Bugliosi himself claimed that his accumulated Bug53 was needed to convict

Show us where I ever said I could prove Oswald guilty
Show us where I said my conclusion was 'somehow more correct'

Oswald probably did it
Just sayin'
 ;)

Oswald probably did it
Just sayin'

BS... your posting history clearly shows that you absolutely believe that Oswald killed Kennedy, but you are too much of a coward to come out and say it, because the implication of that would be that you need to provide supporting evidence for your claim and you know full well you haven't got any.

And so, you hide behind the word "probably". Pathetic

« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 04:25:17 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #183 on: August 19, 2018, 08:30:43 PM »