Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What did SS agent Kellerman mean by, "A flurry of shells come into the car?"  (Read 42995 times)

Offline John Mytton

Advertisement

So... now we have magic bullet fragments... doing all these gymnastics...

Hahaha, what's magical about recovered fragments and verifiable damage?
Maybe just stick to your dictionary definition because at least you can interpret that anyway you like.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

I like how you edit my comments into something simple that you can understand, but unfortunately for you my original comment is still there.

You used more words, but that's the gist what you said.  2 fragments from a single shot and a couple of other noises that are nothing like a flurry of shells coming into the car at the same time.

Btw awesome, there was a time when you said that the two limo fragments were planted or something or other, we're making solid progress, congrats!

"or something or other".   :D

Sure I did, "Mytton".  You haven't gotten one thing right about anything I have ever said.

Offline John Mytton

You used more words, but that's the gist what you said.  2 fragments from a single shot and a couple of other noises that are nothing like a flurry of shells coming into the car at the same time.

The gist! LOL!

No, within a tiny time frame I said that Kellerman was confronted with;

1. the sound of the rifle.
2. the sound of Kennedy's head being hit or don't you think that makes a sound?
3. the sound of Kennedy's head cracking and exploding.
4. the sound of the fragment hitting the chrome.
5. the sound of the fragment hitting the windscreen.

And let's not forget that's all the provable evidence because there was also blood and brain being scattered across the car, the two large fragments obviously went on to touch other objects and there's also the other lead fragments which had to go somewhere.

Sure I did, "Mytton".  You haven't gotten one thing right about anything I have ever said.

OMG not another word game, give it a rest for fcuk sake.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

No, within a tiny time frame I said that Kellerman was confronted with;

Sure, "Mytton".  Kellerman mistook the distant sound of a rifle shot for a shell coming into the car.  :D

OMG not another word game, give it a rest for fcuk sake.

How about you just stop lying about what I say?  And about the evidence.

Offline John Mytton

Sure, "Mytton".  Kellerman mistook the distant sound of a rifle shot for a shell coming into the car.  :D

How about you just stop lying about what I say?  And about the evidence.

Yawn another edit, whenever you're confronted with inconvenient evidence out come the scissors, the self deception that is on display is extraordinary.

How about you just stop lying about what I say?

Why?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Yawn another edit, whenever you're confronted with inconvenient evidence out come the scissors, the self deception that is on display is extraordinary.

That's exactly what you're doing.  When inconvenient evidence like Kellerman's flurry of shells testimony comes up, you jump through all kinds of gymnastic hoops to excuse it away.  Any possible noise becomes a candidate.  JFK coughed.  That was a shell too.  Nellie farted -- must have been part of the flurry.  Whatever it takes.

Offline John Mytton

When inconvenient evidence like Kellerman's flurry of shells testimony comes up

When inconvenient evidence like Kellerman's flurry of shells testimony comes up

I don't understand, what's so inconvenient about this testimony, what was he describing?

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

I don't understand, what's so inconvenient about this testimony, what was he describing?

A flurry of shots/shells coming into the car.

JFK Assassination Forum