Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did LHO know how to drive? Does it matter?  (Read 40089 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Did LHO know how to drive? Does it matter?
« Reply #128 on: August 29, 2018, 11:30:40 PM »
Advertisement
Yeah it's my right to watch a movie and know that everyone in that theater is unarmed and if I have to be patted down to determine if I have a weapon to make the World a safer place then who besides a hard core conspiracy Kook would think otherwise?

Must be an Australia thing...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: August 29, 2018, 11:30:40 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #129 on: August 29, 2018, 11:33:37 PM »
Oh come on now.

Don't pretend like a comment by Doug Easterly is what finally set you off about a supposed violation of Oswald's rights while inside the theater.

You've been As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.'ing about McDonald touching Oswald's belt line long before this particular thread ever came along.

Yes, when the subject comes up about how the cops illegally searched, beat up, and arrested Oswald for murder based on a shoe store salesman thinking he looked funny.

Do you have a problem with people discussing things?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #130 on: August 29, 2018, 11:35:14 PM »
And long after this thread is dead and buried whenever the topic of Oswald's arrest is debated you can be sure as heck that Iacoletti will again present this strawman to bolster his lack of evidence.

My lack of evidence for what?  It's you who makes claims without evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: August 29, 2018, 11:35:14 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #131 on: August 30, 2018, 02:17:56 AM »
The name 'McDonald' is in the part of Brewer's testimony that you conveniently left out.

John Calvin Brewer WC Testimony
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/brewer_j.htm

(...)

BREWER - Well, I saw this policeman approach Oswald, and Oswald stood up and I heard some hollering. I don't know exactly what he said, and this man hit Patrolman McDonald.
Mr. BELIN - You say this man hit Patrolman McDonald. Did you know it was Patrolman McDonald?
Mr. BREWER - I didn't know his name, but I had seen him quite a few times around Oak Cliff. But I didn't know his name.
Mr. BELIN - Then you later found out this was Patrolman McDonald?
Mr. BREWER - Yes.
Mr. BELIN - Did you say this man was the same man?
Mr. BREWER - The same man that had stood in my lobby that I followed to the show.
Mr. BELIN - Who hit who first?
Mr. BREWER - Oswald hit McDonald first, and he knocked him to the seat.
Mr. BELIN - Who knocked who?
Mr. BREWER - He knocked McDonald down. McDonald fell against one of the seats. And then real quick he was back up.

(...)

I conveniently left out? If you are going to butt into other people's conversations then make sure you read what was said and quoted. Brown's quote did NOT include McDonald's name. Hit is not the same as punch.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #132 on: August 30, 2018, 02:30:22 AM »
What a bunch of Kookspeak.

You basically said that no one "outside of the police" saw Oswald punch McDonald.  Brewer saw Oswald punch McDonald.  Brewer was never a member of the "police".

Now all you have to is show that Brewer was actually there to see anything. Then you have to show that hit means punch. Well?

My lack of knowledge?  Nice try, but that dog don't hunt.

You wish. Didn't you think that the TT was only 5 or 6 blocks from the JDT murder scene. You are clueless about the evidence.

I have personally corrected you on at least three dozen points since you've been a member of this forum and the previous one.

That koolade is really strong as you are really hallucinating.

I even challenged you to a live debate where neither of us can rely on a Google search for their information.  All you did was make excuses for why you won't agree to that.

Wasn't this Paul May's challenge? I think so. 🤫

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: August 30, 2018, 02:30:22 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #133 on: August 30, 2018, 02:38:00 AM »
Yeah it's my right to watch a movie and know that everyone in that theater is unarmed and if I have to be patted down to determine if I have a weapon to make the World a safer place then who besides a hard core conspiracy Kook would think otherwise?

All these concertgoers were patted down, I wonder how many punched those security guys in the face? LOL!!!

JohnM

Great example of the violation of the Fourth Amendment. They use fear to get people to surrender their rights. Exactly what sporting event or concert have the terrorists attacked again?

This is nothing but an illegal search and an assumption of guilt.

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #134 on: August 30, 2018, 02:55:56 AM »
Yes, when the subject comes up about how the cops illegally searched, beat up, and arrested Oswald for murder based on a shoe store salesman thinking he looked funny.

Do you have a problem with people discussing things?

Yep, Saint Patsy was arrested and his problems all began because he looked funny.

Hey, at least you're an expert on looking funny, so ok, you're right - your hero client was illegally searched, beaten and arrested because he looked funny.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #135 on: August 30, 2018, 02:58:53 AM »
Yep, Saint Patsy was arrested and his problems all began because he looked funny.

Hey, at least you're an expert on looking funny, so ok, you're right - your hero client was illegally searched, beaten and arrested because he looked funny.
I believe that's the "Post of the Week". :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #135 on: August 30, 2018, 02:58:53 AM »