Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did LHO know how to drive? Does it matter?  (Read 39937 times)

Offline Paul May

Re: Did LHO know how to drive? Does it matter?
« Reply #192 on: September 04, 2018, 02:58:23 AM »
Advertisement
You read??  You expect people who know your reputation for lying to believe ?you read?? Provide a citation. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #192 on: September 04, 2018, 02:58:23 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #193 on: September 04, 2018, 03:39:35 AM »
What an ignorant response, no offense, as second hand and third hand smoke kills people. Don't you know this?

All those places have restrictions against guns. Most people are more likely to die in an automobile accident than from a shooting. The government cannot protect you from crazy people so why should we lose all our rights as if they could?

What an ignorant response, no offense, as second hand and third hand smoke kills people. Don't you know this?

That's why smoking is banned in nightclubs, shopping malls, schools, airports, restaurants, workplaces, pubs, football stadiums, ice hockey rinks, basketball courts, Lady tupperware parties, in cars with children, doctors waiting rooms, cafeterias, buses, planes, trains and most populated public places and if I see someone smoking it's quite easy for me to move away, but try and move away from a bullet.
Btw I don't smoke cigarettes and I think it's a filthy disgusting habit but I feel it's their right to smoke as long as they are responsible yet with the laws as they are, they have little choice.

All those places have restrictions against guns.

The figures speak for themselves.

Most people are more likely to die in an automobile accident than from a shooting.

Another stupid argument. Plenty of people die in all sorts of accidents, that's why they're called accidents! DUH! And btw how many USA mass shootings are attributable to an accident?

The government cannot protect you from crazy people so why should we lose all our rights as if they could?

That guy who killed all those concert goers in Vegas would have killed nobody with a gun if he didn't have access to a gun, it's so simple why can't you understand?

JohnM
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 04:19:12 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #194 on: September 04, 2018, 03:06:59 PM »
That's why smoking is banned in nightclubs, shopping malls, schools, airports, restaurants, workplaces, pubs, football stadiums, ice hockey rinks, basketball courts, Lady tupperware parties, in cars with children, doctors waiting rooms, cafeterias, buses, planes, trains and most populated public places and if I see someone smoking it's quite easy for me to move away, but try and move away from a bullet.
Btw I don't smoke cigarettes and I think it's a filthy disgusting habit but I feel it's their right to smoke as long as they are responsible yet with the laws as they are, they have little choice.

The figures speak for themselves.

Another stupid argument. Plenty of people die in all sorts of accidents, that's why they're called accidents! DUH! And btw how many USA mass shootings are attributable to an accident?

That guy who killed all those concert goers in Vegas would have killed nobody with a gun if he didn't have access to a gun, it's so simple why can't you understand?

JohnM

Mass shootings are rare. 99.999% of Americans shouldn't suffer because of them.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #194 on: September 04, 2018, 03:06:59 PM »

Offline Dillon Rankine

« Reply #195 on: September 04, 2018, 04:41:12 PM »
Mass shootings are rare. 99.999% of Americans shouldn't suffer because of them.

?Suffer?  :D

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #196 on: September 05, 2018, 12:04:58 AM »
I think he needs to backpedal a bit.

:D Backpedal from what?  The latest claim you invented and pretended that I made?

If you can't show that the shells that turned up in the evidence room actually came from the scene or that those shells even had anything to do with Tippit's death, or that Oswald ever actually had CE143 in his possession, then it really doesn't make a hell of a lot of difference what somebody matched those particular shells to.

Oswald's revolver.   LOL.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #196 on: September 05, 2018, 12:04:58 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #197 on: September 06, 2018, 02:32:26 PM »
An uneducated cashier at Publix is lecturing people about our rights as Americans.  Can't make this spombleprofglidnoctobuns up.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #198 on: September 06, 2018, 04:43:08 PM »
An uneducated cashier at Publix is lecturing people about our rights as Americans.  Can't make this xxxx up.

Your classism aside, he seems to know more about them than you do.

Offline Dillon Rankine

« Reply #199 on: September 07, 2018, 01:18:55 AM »
Yes. The loss of our inalienable rights is akin to suffering.

Not really?nothing like the suffering of the victims and the families.

The second amendment doesn?t even say that everybody has the right to own weapons, but rather that they should be held by a well-regulated militia.

Most LNers would be comfortable in Nazi Germany or Communist Russia

Doubt it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #199 on: September 07, 2018, 01:18:55 AM »