Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did LHO know how to drive? Does it matter?  (Read 39932 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Did LHO know how to drive? Does it matter?
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2018, 07:19:05 AM »
Advertisement
As soon as McDonald touched Oswald it was assault.

This means absolutely nothing at all, regarding whether Lee Oswald killed J.D. Tippit or not.  Therefore, why do you feel the need to keep parroting your above claim?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2018, 07:19:05 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2018, 07:29:14 AM »
And this has bearing on you living in Australia how?

Sadly for you, the evidence that you ignore shows otherwise. In all likelihood LHO was approached by police officers with guns drawn. At least McDonald's was as he said so in an early interview.

I wasn't there and neither were you, but anyone who doesn't find 15 police officers descending on a movie theater because someone was allegedly "running, ducking and looking funny" when the POTUS and a police officer have just been shot odd is beyond logical discourse.

Funny 'strange'
Not funny 'haha' as you are still foolishly implying

And the very reason that there had been a police officer and the POTUS shot made it even more critical for citizens to see/say.

Your boy clearly panicked both outside and inside the TT.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 07:31:39 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2018, 07:30:26 AM »
This means absolutely nothing at all, regarding whether Lee Oswald killed J.D. Tippit or not.  Therefore, why do you feel the need to keep parroting your above claim?

Well Bill, Iacoletti pretends he's Oswald's defence Lawyer and like OJ's defence team tactics, the only way to get Oswald off is to bait and switch and hope he can get the jury to forget the massive Mountain of evidence that towers over us all with it's inevitable conclusion and present stuff like "police brutality" and any other technical nonsense that he can dig up.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2018, 07:30:26 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2018, 07:45:22 AM »
Well Bill, Iacoletti pretends he's Oswald's defence Lawyer and like OJ's defence team tactics, the only way to get Oswald off is to bait and switch and hope he can get the jury to forget the massive Mountain of evidence that towers over us all with it's inevitable conclusion and present stuff like "police brutality" and any other technical nonsense that he can dig up.

JohnM

That's right, John... "technical nonsense" for sure.

Whether or not McDonald was out of line when he laid his hand on Oswald means absolutely nothing.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2018, 07:52:31 AM »
Geez Louise, talk about taking a comment completely out of context, but I guess when you got nothing these dirty tricks become common place, no wonder you are known as "dishonest John".

According to the guy who habitually lies about what I have said. We all know who the dishonest ?John? is around here.

What?s out of context? You falsely claimed that McDonald ?asked Oswald an innocent question?.

But getting back to the topic at hand which you seem loathe to discuss, McDonald and according to Rob, 15 police officers went to the Texas theater looking for a Cop Killer and McDonald confronted the man who was viewed acting suspiciously, had a concealed weapon(which incidentally was later matched to the shells at the Tippit crime scene) and for his efforts to protect the public McDonald was punched in the face.

That?s the story, all right. What makes you think I?m loath to discuss it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2018, 07:52:31 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2018, 07:53:37 AM »
That's right, John... "technical nonsense" for sure.

Whether or not McDonald was out of line when he laid his hand on Oswald means absolutely nothing.

Well in my opinion McDonald should be given a medal for his bravery and if Iacoletti tried to bring a case against McDonald for harmlessly touching a double murderer then let's see where that goes.

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2018, 07:55:34 AM »
What makes you think I?m loath to discuss it?

Because this is yet another attempt at not answering my questions, why are you so afraid?

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2018, 08:01:12 AM »
Btw our claims were proved on Day 1 when Oswald was charged with the murder of Tippit and Kennedy,

LOL. You have a strange idea of what it means to prove something. I know you really want a claim to be sufficient.

and since day 1 it's been your teams job to prove otherwise,

Why is this the job of ?my team? (I have a team?)? Just so you can avoid proving that what you claim is actually true?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2018, 08:01:12 AM »