Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did LHO know how to drive? Does it matter?  (Read 40025 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Did LHO know how to drive? Does it matter?
« Reply #184 on: September 02, 2018, 01:49:33 AM »
Advertisement
Ffs so what, does it matter if it was 2 seconds, 2 minutes, 2 hours or 2 days?, again what a nothing argument.

So on top of your forgers and your massive cast of people involved in the rifle order you are now are including even more people on Tenth street. Far out Bro!

LOL, you think that any old thing that somebody pulls out of their pocket or hands to a cop in a wad of kleenex should automatically be considered authentic evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: September 02, 2018, 01:49:33 AM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #185 on: September 02, 2018, 02:22:53 AM »
Confirmation that he does think the Davis sisters were part of the small conspiracy.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #186 on: September 02, 2018, 03:08:42 AM »
LOL, you think that any old thing that somebody pulls out of their pocket or hands to a cop in a wad of kleenex should automatically be considered authentic evidence.

Are we trying to solve this case or are you trying your damnedest to get Oswald off on any technicality that you can dream up and btw why wouldn't the Davis shells be considered evidence?

Let's take a close unbiased look at the facts, the murder could have happened anywhere but it randomly happened right near where the Davis sisters lived, so the sisters participation was based on events completely out of their control.
Other eyewitnesses saw a person who they all identified as Oswald dropping shells in the vicinity of the Davis sisters house.
The shells that were picked up matched the revolver that Lee Harvey Oswald was arrested with.

Some alternative scenarios;

The Davis sisters picked up shells that were dropped by the owner of the revolver at some other previous time.
The Davis sisters picked up shells that were fired through Oswald's revolver which were acquired and dropped by the real killer.
The Davis sisters were given the Oswald shells to give to the Police.

And yeah you're right my alternatives are just too far fetched to be believed but maybe you can come up with some other scenario?

AFFIDAVIT IN ANY FACT
THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF DALLAS
BEFORE ME, Patsy Collins, a Notary Public in and for said County, State of Texas, on this day personally appeared Mrs. Virginia Davis, w/m/16 [sic], of 400 E. 10th WH-3-8120 who, after being by me duly sworn, on oath deposes and says:

Today November 22, 1963 about 1:30 pm my sister-in-law and myself were lying down in our apartment. My sister-in-law is Jeanette Davis, we live in the same house in different apartments. We heard a shot and then another shot and ran to the side door at Patton Street. I saw the boy cutting across our yard and he was unloading his gun. We walked outside and a woman was hollering "he's dead, he's dead, he's shot". This woman told Jeanette to call the Police and she did [sic]. I saw the officer that had been shot lying on Tenth street after Jeanette had called the police. Jeanette found a empty shell [sic] that the man had unloaded and gave it to the police. After the Police had left I found a empty shell [sic] in our yard. This is the same shell I gave to Detective Dhority [sic]. The man that was unloading the gun was the same man I saw tonight as number 2 man in a line up.

/s/ Mrs. Virginia Davis

SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN BEFORE ME THIS 22 DAY OF November A.D. 1963

/s/ Patsy Collins
Notary Public, Dallas County, Texas

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFFIDAVIT IN ANY FACT
THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF DALLAS
BEFORE ME, Mary Rattan, a Notary Public in and for said County, State of Texas, on this day personally appeared Barbara Jeanette Davis w/f/22, 400 E. 10th, WH3 8120. Bus: same who, after being by me duly sworn, on oath deposes and says:

Today November 22, 1963 shortly after 1:00 pm, my sister-in-law, Virginia Davis, and I were lying on the bed with the kids. I heard a shot and jumped up and heard another shot. I put on my shoes and went to the door and I saw this man walking across my front yard unloading a gun. A woman was standing across the street screaming that "he shot him, he killed him" and pointed towards a police car. That is the first time I noticed a police car there. I ran back in the house and called the operator and reported this to the police. When the police arrived Ishowed [sic] one of them where I saw this man emptying his gun and we found a shell. After the police had left I went back into the yard and Virginia found another shell which I turned over to the police. About 8:00 pm the same day, the police came after me and took me downtown to the city hall where I saw this man in a lineup. The #2 man in a 4-man lineup was the same man I saw in my yard, also the one that was unloading the gun.

/s/ Barbara Jeanette Davis

/s/ Mary Rattan

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: September 02, 2018, 03:08:42 AM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #187 on: September 02, 2018, 04:06:56 AM »
Are we trying to solve this case or are you trying your damnedest to get Oswald off on any technicality that you can dream up and btw why wouldn't the Davis shells be considered evidence?

Let's take a close unbiased look at the facts, the murder could have happened anywhere but it randomly happened right near where the Davis sisters lived, so the sisters participation was based on events completely out of their control.
Other eyewitnesses saw a person who they all identified as Oswald dropping shells in the vicinity of the Davis sisters house.
The shells that were picked up matched the revolver that Lee Harvey Oswald was arrested with.

Some alternative scenarios;

The Davis sisters picked up shells that were dropped by the owner of the revolver at some other previous time.
The Davis sisters picked up shells that were fired through Oswald's revolver which were acquired and dropped by the real killer.
The Davis sisters were given the Oswald shells to give to the Police.

And yeah you're right my alternatives are just too far fetched to be believed but maybe you can come up with some other scenario?

AFFIDAVIT IN ANY FACT
THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF DALLAS
BEFORE ME, Patsy Collins, a Notary Public in and for said County, State of Texas, on this day personally appeared Mrs. Virginia Davis, w/m/16 [sic], of 400 E. 10th WH-3-8120 who, after being by me duly sworn, on oath deposes and says:

Today November 22, 1963 about 1:30 pm my sister-in-law and myself were lying down in our apartment. My sister-in-law is Jeanette Davis, we live in the same house in different apartments. We heard a shot and then another shot and ran to the side door at Patton Street. I saw the boy cutting across our yard and he was unloading his gun. We walked outside and a woman was hollering "he's dead, he's dead, he's shot". This woman told Jeanette to call the Police and she did [sic]. I saw the officer that had been shot lying on Tenth street after Jeanette had called the police. Jeanette found a empty shell [sic] that the man had unloaded and gave it to the police. After the Police had left I found a empty shell [sic] in our yard. This is the same shell I gave to Detective Dhority [sic]. The man that was unloading the gun was the same man I saw tonight as number 2 man in a line up.

/s/ Mrs. Virginia Davis

/s/ Patsy Collins

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFFIDAVIT IN ANY FACT
THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF DALLAS
BEFORE ME, Mary Rattan, a Notary Public in and for said County, State of Texas, on this day personally appeared Barbara Jeanette Davis w/f/22, 400 E. 10th, WH3 8120. Bus: same who, after being by me duly sworn, on oath deposes and says:

Today November 22, 1963 shortly after 1:00 pm, my sister-in-law, Virginia Davis, and I were lying on the bed with the kids. I heard a shot and jumped up and heard another shot. I put on my shoes and went to the door and I saw this man walking across my front yard unloading a gun. A woman was standing across the street screaming that "he shot him, he killed him" and pointed towards a police car. That is the first time I noticed a police car there. I ran back in the house and called the operator and reported this to the police. When the police arrived Ishowed [sic] one of them where I saw this man emptying his gun and we found a shell. After the police had left I went back into the yard and Virginia found another shell which I turned over to the police. About 8:00 pm the same day, the police came after me and took me downtown to the city hall where I saw this man in a lineup. The #2 man in a 4-man lineup was the same man I saw in my yard, also the one that was unloading the gun.

/s/ Barbara Jeanette Davis

/s/ Mary Rattan

JohnM

I think he needs to backpedal a bit.

Best to go back to the cops switched the shells after the Davis sisters turned them over.

That's after the canned 'Oswald's revolver, LOL' response.

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #188 on: September 03, 2018, 03:46:49 PM »
Convincing the public Oswald was the assassin before all the evidence was even collected, let alone investigated?

-snip-

"...On November 23,1963, J. Edgar Hoover forwarded the results of the FBI's preliminary investigation to him.(LBJ) This report detailed the evidence that indicated LHO's guilt. On November 24, 1963, Hoover telephoned President Johnson aide Walter Jenkins and stated:

"The thing I am concerned about, and so is Mr. Katzenbach, is having something issued so we can convince the public that Oswald is the real assassin..."

-snip-

http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=83#relPageId=9

------------------------------

11/23/63

J. Edgar Hoover: I just wanted to let you know of a development which I think is very important in connection with this case - this man in Dallas (Lee Harvey Oswald). We, of course, charged him with the murder of the President. The evidence that they have at the present time is not very, very strong. We have just discovered the place where the gun was purchased and the shipment of the gun from Chicago to Dallas, to a post office box in Dallas, to a man - no, to a woman by the name of "A. Hidell."... We
had it flown up last night, and our laboratory here is making an examination of it.

Lyndon B. Johnson: Yes, I told the Secret Service to see that that got taken care of.

J. Edgar Hoover: That's right. We have the gun and we have the bullet. There was only one full bullet that was found. That was on the stretcher that the President was on. It apparently had fallen out when they massaged his heart, and we have that one. We have what we call slivers, which are not very valuable in the identification. As soon as we finish the testing of the gun for fingerprints ... we will then be able to test the one bullet we have with the gun. But the important thing is that this gun was bought in Chicago on a money order. Cost twenty-one dollars, and it seems almost impossible to think that for twenty-one dollars you could kill the President of the United States.

11/23/63

Lyndon B. Johnson: Have you established any more about the visit to the Soviet embassy in Mexico in September?

J. Edgar Hoover: No, that's one angle that's very confusing, for this reason - we have up here the tape and the photograph of the man who was at the Soviet embassy, using Oswald's name. That picture and the tape do not correspond to this man's voice, nor to his appearance. In other words, it appears that there is a second person who was at the Soviet embassy down there. We do have a copy of a letter which was written by Oswald to the Soviet embassy here in Washington, inquiring as well as complaining about the harassment of his wife and the questioning of his wife by the FBI. Now, of course, that letter information - we process all mail that goes to the Soviet embassy. It's a very secret operation.
No mail is delivered to the embassy without being examined and opened by us, so that we know what they receive... The case, as it stands now, isn't strong enough to be able to get a conviction... Now if we can identify this man who was at the... Soviet embassy in Mexico City... This man Oswald has still denied everything. He doesn't know anything about anything, but the gun thing, of course, is a definite trend.

Getting Marina to cooperate by letting her stay in the US.

11/29/63

Lyndon B. Johnson: That there is no connection between he and Ruby that you can detect now. And whether he was connected with the Cuban operation with money, you're trying to...

J. Edgar Hoover: That's what we're trying to nail down now, because he was strongly pro-Castro, he was strongly anti-American, and he had been in correspondence, which we have, with the Soviet embassy here in Washington and with the American Civil Liberties Union and with this Committee for Fair Play to Cuba... None of those letters, however, dealt with any indication of violence or contemplated assassination. They were dealing with the matter of a visa for his wife to go back to Russia. Now there is one angle to this thing that I'm hopeful to get some word on today. This woman, his wife, had been very hostile. She would not cooperate, speaks... Russian only. She did say to us yesterday down there that if we could give her assurance that she would be allowed to remain in this country, she might cooperate. I told our agents down there to give her that assurance... and I sent a Russian-speaking agent into Dallas last night to interview her.... Whether she knows anything or talks anything, I, of course, don't know and won't know till -

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: September 03, 2018, 03:46:49 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #189 on: September 03, 2018, 04:42:59 PM »
This is absolutely not true.

Are you seriously claiming that Johnny Brewer wasn't present inside the theater when Oswald was apprehended?

This is what LNers do. They make it about you instead of the evidence. They can't refute that so they build straw men instead.

I am making NO claim. The evidence is. If you either knew it or didn't ignore it then you would know this.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #190 on: September 03, 2018, 04:49:04 PM »
No offence but that's a real Kook's reply. If I choose to smoke then I know the risks but if i go to the cinema, a nightclub, an outdoor concert, a videogame competition or even a church then I expect to be safe, how can some maniac on the loose possibly be my fault?

Well of course, violence breeds violence.

The Washington Post newspaper counted 963 fatalities in 2016. A public interest group, Fatal Encounters, estimated 1,500 people were shot by police each year from 2013 to 2015.

Let's take a conservative approach and agree the number to be 1,200 deaths per year. The US has a population of about 326 million.

In Australia, on average, around six to eight people are killed by police firearms each year. We have a population of 24 million.

This means that a civilian is about 12 times more likely to be shot and killed by a police firearm in the US than by a police firearm in Australia.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-21/justine-damond-mohamed-noor-police-officer-charges/9573122

JohnM

What an ignorant response, no offense, as second hand and third hand smoke kills people. Don't you know this?

All those places have restrictions against guns. Most people are more likely to die in an automobile accident than from a shooting. The government cannot protect you from crazy people so why should we lose all our rights as if they could?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #191 on: September 03, 2018, 04:57:12 PM »
Confirmation that he does think the Davis sisters were part of the small conspiracy.

I read that Jack Ruby had Virginia Davis' telephone number. It was found among his possessions after he killed LHO.

It was claimed that it belonged to Leona Miller, but it was actually listed to Virginia Davis in Oak Cliff. What a small world we see in the JFK assassination case.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #191 on: September 03, 2018, 04:57:12 PM »