Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766  (Read 48901 times)

Offline Oscar Navarro

Re: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766
« Reply #224 on: December 20, 2018, 12:58:06 AM »
Advertisement
Right.  Amended to something that was also false.

How would you know what I would accept, given that you have yet to cite any actual evidence?

And I'm not the one making the claim that requires evidence, you are.  What is it that you want me to provide evidence of?

Right.  Amended to something that was also false.

That's right, amended to "Identical" which fits to a T the HSCA photo panel description. I can't help that your so pedantic that no other word in the English language can be used to describe the same exact meaning for which the HSCA final summary came to the conclusion that "identical" was what the photo panel meant.

How would you know what I would accept, given that you have yet to cite any actual evidence?

That is a big time falsehood. The evidence that has always been cited by LNers is presented by the WC, the HSCA and other evidence that has been made available that correct an erroneous conclusion reached by the HSCA of a second shooter that missed and evidence that corroborates the overall conclusion reached by the WC.

And I'm not the one making the claim that requires evidence, you are.  What is it that you want me to provide evidence of?

Since you consider yourself a self-appointed defense lawyer for Oswald how about providing evidence that exonareates Oswald? Just trying to create reasonable doubt by questioning everything that points to Oswald's culpability goes nowhere with NTers (if I could be permitted to speak for LNers in this instance).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #224 on: December 20, 2018, 12:58:06 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #225 on: December 20, 2018, 01:05:45 AM »
Mr. BALL. I don't want you to say he admitted the transfer. I want you to tell me what he said about the transfer.
Mr. FRITZ. He told he that was the transfer the busdriver had given him when he caught the bus to go home. But he had told me if you will remember in our previous conversation that he rode the bus or on North Beckley and had walked home but in the meantime, sometime had told me about him riding a cab.
So, when I asked him about a cab ride if he had ridden in a cab he said yes, he had, he told me wrong about the bus, he had rode a cab. He said the reason he changed, that he rode the bus for a short distance, and the crowd was so heavy and traffic was so bad that he got out and caught a cab, and I asked him some other questions about the cab and I asked him what happened there when he caught the cab and he said there was a lady trying to catch a cab and he told the busdriver, the busdriver told him to tell the lady to catch the cab behind him and he said he rode that cab over near his home, he rode home in a cab.
I asked him how much the cabfare was, he said 85 cents.

Mr. BOOKHOUT - No; I don't recall anything along that line, but I can recall one subject matter probably in the first interview where he talked about his method of transportation after leaving the Texas Book Depository, having gotten on a bus, and then that subject was taken up again, as I recall, in the second interview, expressed the same answer at that time, and then subsequently to that interview he backed up and said that it wasn't actually true as to how he got home. That he had taken a bus, and due to the traffic jam he had left the bus and got a taxicab, by which means he actually arrived at his residence.

JohnM

Mr. BALL. I don't want you to say he admitted the transfer. I want you to tell me what he said about the transfer.
Mr. FRITZ. He told he that was the transfer the busdriver had given him when he caught the bus to go home. But he had told me if you will remember in our previous conversation that he rode the bus or on North Beckley and had walked home but in the meantime, sometime had told me about him riding a cab.

I hope you'll excuse me for being a "nit picker"....But It is recorded that ON FRIDAY AFTERNOON Lee told  your Mr Fritz that he had ridden a bus home to the rooming house on that afternoon....It wasn't until Saturday that lee mentioned that he hap paid a cabbie 85 cents for a ride to Oakcliff....

In the answer to Ballsy .... Fritz implies that Lee told him about the cab ride on Friday....

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #226 on: December 20, 2018, 01:10:46 AM »
I wonder how close a witness would have to be for these guys to accept any testimony, even begrudgingly. For instance how far away from Oswald was the guy who heard darling angel Lee mutter something like 'poor dumb cop'?

Nothing will ever satisfy these people because they're members of a cult. They worship at the altar of St. Oswald the Patsy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #226 on: December 20, 2018, 01:10:46 AM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #227 on: December 20, 2018, 01:16:47 AM »
Wait for it:  the universal LN excuse.  He was "mistaken".

He was also "mistaken" about the 500 block thing.  And the silver stripe on the shirt and just about everything else including his own age, except for the thing about it being Oswald.  That was reliable.

Whaley testified that he jotted down fares in 15 minute intervals or when he had the chance, I believe.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #228 on: December 20, 2018, 01:17:06 AM »

JohnM

Thank you for post Whaley's trip manifest.....

I call your attention to Item number 14...  Where William Whaley verifies his the opening statement of his affidavit.....

In his affidavit he said the time was 12:30 pm 11 / 22/63    and entry #14 on his legal manifest verifies he time of 12:30....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #228 on: December 20, 2018, 01:17:06 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #229 on: December 20, 2018, 01:20:12 AM »
Nothing will ever satisfy these people because they're members of a cult. They worship at the altar of St. Oswald the Patsy.

they're members of a cult.

Yes..as part of our creed.....We routinely recite...  "With Liberry and JUSTICE for all"......

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #230 on: December 20, 2018, 01:23:41 AM »
Thank you for post Whaley's trip manifest.....

I call your attention to Item number 14...  Where William Whaley verifies his the opening statement of his affidavit.....

In his affidavit he said the time was 12:30 pm 11 / 22/63    and entry #14 on his legal manifest verifies he time of 12:30....

Oops!

Mr. BALL. That is right. I am glad you have that copy.
Mr. WHALEY. I thought maybe you might need it. You look down there it says Greyhound, 500 North Beckley, I think it is marked 12:30 to 12:45. Now that could have been 10 minutes off in each direction because I didn't use a watch, I just guess, in other words, all my trips are marked about 15 minutes each.

"I didn't use a watch, I just guess"

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #230 on: December 20, 2018, 01:23:41 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #231 on: December 20, 2018, 01:32:59 AM »
An excellent demonstration of how the DPD inserted a rifle into a photo that had no rifle in it.....Thank You, Mr Mytton.

JohnM