Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766  (Read 48874 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766
« Reply #288 on: December 21, 2018, 10:39:08 PM »
Advertisement
JohnI, all you've demonstrated by the responses is that you're not serious about requesting evidence. This is just a stupid little game you, Mark and that other fella play so that you can pretend to be Perry Mason wannabees.

It actually demonstrates quite nicely that you are all bluff and misrepresentation.  The only people who would fall for it is people who don't know the evidence.

Contrary to your incorrect version of Markham's testimony she testified to recognizing Oswald by looking at his face, from a sidewiew and by the dark trousers he was wearing.

Nice cherry pick.  Maybe you missed his part.

Mr. BALL. Did you recognize anyone in the lineup?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No, sir.
Mr. BALL. You did not? Did you see anybody--I have asked you that question before did you recognize anybody from their face?
Mrs. MARKHAM. From their face, no.
Mr. BALL. Did you identify anybody in these four people?
Mrs. MARKHAM. I didn't know nobody.
Mr. BALL. I know you didn't know anybody, but did anybody in that lineup look like anybody you had seen before?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No. I had never seen none of them, none of these men.
Mr. BALL. No one of the four?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No one of them.
Mr. BALL. No one of all four?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No, sir.
Mr. BALL. Was there a number two man in there?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Number two is the one I picked.
Mr. BALL. Well, I thought you just told me that you hadn't--
Mrs. MARKHAM. I thought you wanted me to describe their clothing.

All four shells were traced to Oswald's S&W 38 Special and the two shells picked up by the Davis girls had a complete chain of evidence.

"Oswald's S&W 38 Special".  LOL.  I suppose now you'll try to claim that the HSCA photo panel said the revolver in the backyard photos was "identical" too...  :D

And of what use is a shell handed to a police officer in a wad of kleenex at the police station? Can you show that it was ever at the crime scene?

In addition bullets recovered from Tippit's body were of Western-Winchester and Remington-Peters manufacture the same as the shells recovered from the crime scene and found in Oswald's S&W revolver and in his pocket.

You mean in the revolver that Hill pulled out of his pocket two hours later and the shells that were "found in Oswald's pocket" also two hours later?  The police just "forgot" to search the pockets of a suspected double murderer when he was arrested, I guess.  Yeah, that's the ticket.

The above statement has to win the award for silliness. During interrogation Oswald admitted to having a gun.

He (allegedly) admitted he had a gun purchased in Fort Worth.  Does that describe V510210? 

"When Captain Fritz asked him why he carried the revolver, he answered, "Well, you know about a pistol. I just carried it."

And I'm sure you believe that Fritz recalled his exact words verbatim several months later.

I said there were a dozen example of Oswald using Hidell as an alias and that included other names. I never claimed there were any witnesses that could identify Oswald as using Hidell to represent himself. There is the example of Oswald using O. H. Lee as an alias for himself and the probable example of Oswald using Osborne as himself when he ordered and picked up the FPCC flyers in NO.

What in the hell do "Osborne" and "O.H. Lee" (neither of which you have actually shown that Oswald used, by the way, you just assumed it) have to do with your supposed dozen examples of him using "Hidell" as an alias?  With the possible exception of the selective service ID card that you claim he was carrying when he was arrested (despite no direct evidence of such), you haven't even given a single example!  What makes you think Osborne and Hidell weren't other people?  Just because you want them to be Oswald?

I just thought of a possible example that would fit your criteria. Railway Express shipped the revolver C.O.D. It's entirely possible, and even probable, that Oswald had to produce the Hidell ID to the RE courier in order to receive the package before paying cash for the balance owed.

Is there any record that this payment was ever made or deposited into a Railway Express account at all, much less by whom?

Your question implies there was forging of documents by the DPD to implicate Oswald in the murder of Tippit.

I made no such implication.  What are you talking about?  You claimed that Oswald used Hidell as an alias and you claimed there were a dozen examples.  This is just your weak attempt at shifting the burden of proof, because you got called out on another misrepresentation.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 10:58:32 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #288 on: December 21, 2018, 10:39:08 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #289 on: December 21, 2018, 10:42:32 PM »
Oswald was charged with the murders of Tippitt and JFK. He was given every opportunity to be represented by counsel while under arrest.

BS:

The police falsely told the ACLU representative that he had not requested representation and that he had declined representation.  Both false.

When it comes to the cult, you specifically, in your misguided efforts to exonerate Saint Oswald

Are you a Howard Gee sock puppet?  You use sarcasm in place of evidence just like he did.

Your lot should be ashamed of yourselves specially those shameless individuals who sought and seek to profit from this tragedy for personal gain.

You mean like Bugliosi, Myers, and Posner?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 10:59:27 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #290 on: December 21, 2018, 10:46:23 PM »
?At the end of August she wrote saying that Lee was out of work again and they had not enough money for the maternity hospital. The baby was due in October, so I suggested that she should come to Dallas, where she could qualify for county aid towards hospital care."
Ruth Paine.

All that demonstrates is that he was too cheap to pay a hospital bill.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #290 on: December 21, 2018, 10:46:23 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #291 on: December 21, 2018, 10:49:03 PM »
Of course it can be proven. You'll just trot out the usual CTer MO of denying that the evidence proves anything so why bother.

That's because you trot of the usual LN MO of claiming that "evidence" proves conclusions that it doesn't.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #292 on: December 21, 2018, 10:50:18 PM »
See! When presented with evidence deny the validity of the evidence. You're so predictable.

If Whaley recorded his trips in 15 minute intervals, then why are the trips on his sheet not in 15 minute intervals?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #292 on: December 21, 2018, 10:50:18 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #293 on: December 21, 2018, 10:57:39 PM »
WC and HSCA handwriting experts reached the conclusion that it was Oswald who wrote the name Hidell and other aliases in documents used as evidence that it was Oswald who ordered both the MC rifle and the S&W revolver and in fake ID's and certificate of immunization. Oswald also used Hidell as an official of the fake FPCC chapter in NO.

What makes you think the doctor in the immunization record or the FPCC official were aliases of Oswald?

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #294 on: December 21, 2018, 11:39:59 PM »
No, you either inadvertantly or intentionally conflated the panel's description of photos taken of the rifle being brought out of the TSBD on the day of the assassination with the backyard photos.  The panel made no such conclusion about the backyard photos.  As I already pointed out, the best they could say is that Cecil Kirk thought the scales were tipped in the direction of it being the same rifle.  Not anywhere near "identical".

Since this has already been pointed out to you multiple times, you've gone from "mistaken" to "lying".  Just like you lied about Frazier saying the bag was made out of heavy duty paper.

That's a copout from somebody who can't or won't actually articulate what evidence places Oswald firing a rifle at the motorcade.

No, that's your rhetoric to minimize the fact that you're making claims you can't support.

Because I never made the claim that Oswald is innocent.  I'm pointing out that your case against him is weak, rhetorical, and nowhere near a beyond a reasonable doubt standard.  Your claim doesn't just win by default if I can't prove you wrong.  That's another fallacy.

I'm not "creating" anything.  What little evidence that exists in this case is questionable, impeachable, arguable, or tainted in some way.  I didn't make that happen.

No, you either inadvertantly or intentionally conflated the panel's description of photos taken of the rifle being brought out of the TSBD on the day of the assassination with the backyard photos.  The panel made no such conclusion about the backyard photos.  As I already pointed out, the best they could say is that Cecil Kirk thought the scales were tipped in the direction of it being the same rifle.  Not anywhere near "identical".

You either do not know how to read or you intentionally misrepresent what I posted about the subject (nice way of saying you are lying). I believe it's the latter. Richard Smith is sooooo  right about you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #294 on: December 21, 2018, 11:39:59 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #295 on: December 21, 2018, 11:55:54 PM »

You either do not know how to read or you intentionally misrepresent what I posted about the subject (nice way of saying you are lying). I believe it's the latter. Richard Smith is sooooo  right about you.

Actually, John is spot on with his comments. IMO, this, in part, is why you abandoned our conversation about the subject. The one misrepresenting things is you?.