Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766  (Read 48905 times)

Offline Oscar Navarro

Re: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766
« Reply #208 on: December 20, 2018, 12:24:34 AM »
Advertisement
He was "fleeing" so hard, he offered his cab to another passenger.

Then why didn't Oswald wait for the bus that would leave him practically across the street from the N. Beckley rooming house?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #208 on: December 20, 2018, 12:24:34 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #209 on: December 20, 2018, 12:25:16 AM »
Yep! Typical CTer excuse. If Oswald was yelling and screaming about the makeup of the lineup then he must be taken at his word.

It has nothing to do with Oswald yelling and screaming.  They violated every quideline now in place for reducing bias in police lineups.

- The fillers were not chosen to resemble the witnesses' descriptions of the perpetrator
- There were only 3 fillers for the lineups and no fillers for the photo identifications
- The fillers were not dressed like Oswald
- The fillers were not dressed to match witnesses' descriptions of the perpetrator
- The person administering the lineup knew which person in the lineup was the suspect
- The witnesses did not view the lineups separately
- Some witnesses knew which man was the suspect before they attended the lineup
- Not all of the men were handcuffed together for the first lineup
- Witnesses were influenced by the physical appearances of both Oswald and the fillers
- Witnesses were influenced by Oswald's complaints about the fairness of the lineups
- Witnesses were intimidated or pressured by the authorities
- Witnesses were asked to sign affidavits which would include who they picked in the lineup before actually viewing the lineup
- The criminal justice system in Dallas County had a history of railroading suspects

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #210 on: December 20, 2018, 12:25:51 AM »
You're hallucinating again. The proof that you LNers have no supporting evidence is seen every time that you fail to cite it. And this is all the time.

BS:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #210 on: December 20, 2018, 12:25:51 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #211 on: December 20, 2018, 12:26:14 AM »
He was "fleeing" so hard, he offered his cab to another passenger.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #212 on: December 20, 2018, 12:28:42 AM »
Very good, JohnI. Everything in the list does provide evidence of guilt

LOL

except that you mischaracterized Oswald's handcuffed wrist episode. Oswald raised his handcuffed right fist as a sign of solidarity with the left.

And you know this....how?

That action connects with Oswald's claim that he was a patsy after answering a reporters question about why he had been arrested with "because I had been to the Soviet Union" (I believe that's the correct quote

That photo wasn't even taken at that time.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #212 on: December 20, 2018, 12:28:42 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #213 on: December 20, 2018, 12:29:46 AM »
Then why didn't Oswald wait for the bus that would leave him practically across the street from the N. Beckley rooming house?

I don't know.  Maybe he wasn't going to the rooming house when he got on the bus.  If he got on the bus.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #214 on: December 20, 2018, 12:31:28 AM »
It has nothing to do with Oswald yelling and screaming.  They violated every quideline now in place for reducing bias in police lineups.

- The fillers were not chosen to resemble the witnesses' descriptions of the perpetrator

Thumb1:

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #214 on: December 20, 2018, 12:31:28 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #215 on: December 20, 2018, 12:33:13 AM »
Yep! Typical CTer excuse. If Oswald was yelling and screaming about the makeup of the lineup then he must be taken at his word. Anything that identifies Oswald as the culprit must be questioned and Oswald's version of events must be taken into account. One of these days the real culprit(s) will be found just as the culprit(s) that killed Nicole and Ronald Goldman will be found.  Good luck with your search.

I wonder how close a witness would have to be for these guys to accept any testimony, even begrudgingly. For instance how far away from Oswald was the guy who heard darling angel Lee mutter something like 'poor dumb cop'?