Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: O H Lee and the Beckley Rooming House  (Read 31469 times)

Offline Oscar Navarro

Re: O H Lee and the Beckley Rooming House
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2019, 02:35:20 PM »
Advertisement
Bledsoe was a snoop -- she admitted as much in her testimony...Time for her nap :D

Mrs. Bledsoe was a 67 year old woman who was still sharp enough to notice the type of undesirable individual St. Oswald the Patsy was and sharp enough to notice his shirt had a hole on the sleeve when he boarded the Marsalis bus.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2019, 02:35:20 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2019, 08:20:41 PM »
Mrs. Bledsoe was a 67 year old woman who was still sharp enough to notice the type of undesirable individual St. Oswald the Patsy was and sharp enough to notice his shirt had a hole on the sleeve when he boarded the Marsalis bus.
I guess we can take your word [which doesn't mean all that much] for all that.
BTW... What all is this 'St Oswald the Patsy' crap? Are you trying to be a clown in trolling training?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2019, 10:08:23 PM »
It's more than an attempt, Steve. Cakebread has actually placed the little sneering weasel on the cross. It's no longer St. Oswald the Patsy but Oswald Christ Son of Man. This adulation of St. Weasel has become synonymous with God sending this little xxxxxx to die for our sins.  :o  The irony of all this is that Cakebread accuses me of bias!  What Cakebread should be accusing me of is committing blasphemy!!!!

I'll bet there were simple minded suckers like you at the Crucifixion ....They probably were referring to Christ as " the sneering little weasel"

I'm not putting Lee Oswald as a saint ... But I am placing YOU in the crowd that sneered at Christ....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2019, 10:08:23 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2019, 10:19:03 PM »

Yes indeed.... Mrs Bledsoe said that the bus that she was on ( she called it a "car" ...meaning street car) was the first one to be allowed through the area after the shooting....She said that she saw the yellow crime scene barrier tape was up and she noticed that the police were leading the assassin away in handcuffs.   And she said that she looked up toward where assassin had fired from. ...and she was glad they caught him.

There's little doubt that she saw those events....However....The barrier tape did not go up until about 1:00 PM ....they had not established where the shots had come from until after 1:00 PM   So It seems highly unlikely that mrs Bledsoe was on Cecil Mc Watters bus....

Mc Watters said that he was allowed through the area much earlier than 1:00PM and was in Oakcliff at 1:00 pm.....

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2019, 11:19:34 PM »
Mrs. Bledsoe... was and sharp enough to notice his shirt had a hole on the sleeve when he boarded the Marsalis bus.
Fancy that.... However she also described this shirt as having all the buttons torn off which didn't happen until Oswald was arrested....and he had changed his shirt [another topic]
Mr. BALL - Did he have anything on. Was the shirt open or was it buttoned?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes; all the buttons torn off.
Mr. BALL - What did he have on underneath that?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - I don't know.
Mr. BALL - Do you know the color of any undershirt he had on?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - No.
.....Mr. Ball. It was unraveled?
Mrs. Bledsoe. Was a hole in it, hole ...
There is a hole in it alright ::)
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/bledsoe.htm
What difference would it make how many tenants she had. Are you suggesting that Mrs. Bledsoe is part of the conspiracy?

Why refer to these strawman questions I didn't even ask? Interviewing another [tenant] might have given more insight that the woman was just batty as hell. How do we know she didn't kick them out too [for waking her up from her catnap] The FBI used her. It is obvious.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2019, 11:19:34 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2019, 12:00:09 AM »
I guess we can take your word [which doesn't mean all that much] for all that.
BTW... What all is this 'St Oswald the Patsy' crap? Are you trying to be a clown in trolling training?

Mrs. Bledsoe states on her DPD affidavit that she was in her 60's see https://www.ripleys.com/weird-news/unboxing-lee-harvey-oswald-the-kennedy-assassination/ I thought she had said 67. You got me. Anyhow, she was an older woman who had suffered a stroke  who probably took a few years off her age.

Yes, I do enjoy mocking all you ABO defenders. St. Oswald the Patsy, St. Oswald the Patsy, St. Oswald the Patsy.....with Cakebread it's Oswald Christ Son of Man. 
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 12:06:15 AM by Oscar Navarro »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2019, 12:02:27 AM »
Fancy that.... However she also described this shirt as having all the buttons torn off which didn't happen until Oswald was arrested....and he had changed his shirt [another topic] There is a hole in it alright ::)
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/bledsoe.htmWhy refer to these strawman questions I didn't even ask? Interviewing another [tenant] might have given more insight that the woman was just batty as hell. How do we know she didn't kick them out too [for waking her up from her catnap] The FBI used her. It is obvious.

It certainly is ....But not only did Hoover's extra special agents use the senile Mrs Bledsoe...So did LBJ's Special Blue Ribbon Cover Up Committee

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2019, 12:02:27 AM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2019, 12:34:12 AM »
Fancy that.... However she also described this shirt as having all the buttons torn off which didn't happen until Oswald was arrested....and he had changed his shirt [another topic] There is a hole in it alright ::)
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/bledsoe.htmWhy refer to these strawman questions I didn't even ask? Interviewing another [tenant] might have given more insight that the woman was just batty as hell. How do we know she didn't kick them out too [for waking her up from her catnap] The FBI used her. It is obvious.

Mary Bledsoe was sitting on the side seat at the front of the bus so she got a good look at him. It's entirely possible, if not probable, that St Oswald the Patsy had his shirt unbuttoned even though it was tucked in. As to St Oswald the Patsy having changed his shirt that's a St. Oswald the Patsy lie. Fibers from that shirt were found on C399, the Marsalis bus transfer was found in the shirt pocket, the shirt had a hole on the right sleeve as described by mary Bledsoe.

You're statement about the tenants was left for interpretation. There was nothing definite or manly about it. "Oh, I wonder how many tenants Mrs. Bledsoe had.....wonder if she drank coffee or tea...Oh, my"