Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: O H Lee and the Beckley Rooming House  (Read 31465 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: O H Lee and the Beckley Rooming House
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2019, 12:41:45 AM »
Advertisement
Mary Bledsoe was sitting on the side seat at the front of the bus so she got a good look at him. It's entirely possible, if not probable, that St Oswald the Patsy had his shirt unbuttoned even though it was tucked in. As to St Oswald the Patsy having changed his shirt that's a St. Oswald the Patsy lie. Fibers from that shirt were found on C399, the Marsalis bus transfer was found in the shirt pocket, the shirt had a hole on the right sleeve as described by mary Bledsoe.

You're statement about the tenants was left for interpretation. There was nothing definite or manly about it. "Oh, I wonder how many tenants Mrs. Bledsoe had.....wonder if she drank coffee or tea...Oh, my"

Mary Bledsoe was sitting on the side seat at the front of the bus so she got a good look at him. It's entirely possible, if not probable, that St Oswald the Patsy had his shirt unbuttoned even though it was tucked in. As to St Oswald the Patsy having changed his shirt that's a St. Oswald the Patsy lie. Fibers from that shirt were found on C399,

Wow!!  This is ground breaking information... Fibers from Lee's shirt were found on the magic bullet....

Where did you find that information, Oscar...   Uranus?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2019, 12:41:45 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2019, 12:44:06 AM »
OK...Is it possible to graduate from junior high school here and dispense with the impiety?
If folks here are inclined to believe that Oswald was a jerk [like they really knew him and hung out with him] this would still be immaterial to the facts. Any motive involved with these facts is pure guess work.
A word about landladys.... I've had my experiences with them and they all went south for me. One was a snoop entering the place [for no other reason than to poke around] while I was gone to work. Another was completely batty and would knock  on the door in the middle of the night to voice various complaints. Ultimately I discovered the joy of owning my own home ;D
Fibers from that shirt were found on C399
Nah.
Also...why would Oswald lie about changing his shirt?

« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 12:46:24 AM by Jerry Freeman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2019, 02:05:57 AM »
Mrs. Bledsoe states on her DPD affidavit that she was in her 60's see https://www.ripleys.com/weird-news/unboxing-lee-harvey-oswald-the-kennedy-assassination/ I thought she had said 67. You got me. Anyhow, she was an older woman who had suffered a stroke  who probably took a few years off her age.

Yes, I do enjoy mocking all you ABO defenders. St. Oswald the Patsy, St. Oswald the Patsy, St. Oswald the Patsy.....with Cakebread it's Oswald Christ Son of Man.

You are making one mistake after another?.

Mrs. Bledsoe states on her DPD affidavit that she was in her 60's see https://www.ripleys.com/weird-news/unboxing-lee-harvey-oswald-the-kennedy-assassination/ [/url]

The link doesn't show Bledsoe's DPD affidavit. It's shows an affidavit dated 2 November 1964

Mary Bledsoe was sitting on the side seat at the front of the bus so she got a good look at him. It's entirely possible, if not probable, that St Oswald the Patsy had his shirt unbuttoned even though it was tucked in. As to St Oswald the Patsy having changed his shirt that's a St. Oswald the Patsy lie. Fibers from that shirt were found on C399, the Marsalis bus transfer was found in the shirt pocket, the shirt had a hole on the right sleeve as described by mary Bledsoe.

You're statement about the tenants was left for interpretation. There was nothing definite or manly about it. "Oh, I wonder how many tenants Mrs. Bledsoe had.....wonder if she drank coffee or tea...Oh, my"

It's entirely possible, if not probable, that St Oswald the Patsy had his shirt unbuttoned even though it was tucked in.

Possible? Probable? It's equally possible that Oswald wasn't wearing the shirt he was arrested in when he was on the bus.... See how easy it is to just claim something by saying it's possible or probable? Got any proof for your claim?

As to St Oswald the Patsy having changed his shirt that's a St. Oswald the Patsy lie.

And you know this for a fact, how? Or is it just another one of your self serving claims?

Fibers from that shirt were found on C399,

Now you make yourself look foolish, as there was nothing on bullet C399... no blood, nu human tissue and most certainly no fibers!

the Marsalis bus transfer was found in the shirt pocket, 

That what the DPD claimed, but it took them at least two hours to find it.... Must have been very deep pockets  :D

the shirt had a hole on the right sleeve as described by mary Bledsoe.

And Bledsoe was shown the actual shirt at her house a couple of days before her WC testimony? she could have seen the hole then!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 02:35:37 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2019, 02:05:57 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2019, 03:06:23 AM »

And Bledsoe was shown the actual shirt at her house a couple of days before her WC testimony? she could have seen the hole then!

Mary Bledsoe positively identified the shirt well before her deposition. Well before she was ever asked to give a deposition actually. She was shown the shirt on Dec 4, 1963 by two FBI agents and, because of the hole in the right elbow, was able to positively identify it for them. She did not receive notification that she was required to appear before the Commission until March 1964.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2019, 03:34:42 AM »
Mary Bledsoe positively identified the shirt well before her deposition. 
Explain.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2019, 03:34:42 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2019, 03:50:45 AM »
Mr. BALL - But, before you go into that, I notice you have been reading from some notes before you.
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Well, because I forget what I have to say.
Mr. BALL - When did you make those notes?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - What day did I make them? ......... :-\
Mr. BALL - [He] Stayed in his room?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - All the time, and stayed there that night, too.
Mr. BALL - All the time? What about Wednesday?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - He left about 9 o'clock, and went off dressed. Had a white shirt and white tie and white---white trousers, and looked very nice. Went off Monday about 2 o'clock.
Mr. BALL - This is Wednesday.
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Wednesday. Then he got back at 1:30.
Mr. BALL - Let me see, he left at 9?
She couldn't seem to read her own notes ::)
Mr. BALL - Tell me what you see there?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - I saw the---no; not so much that. It was done after---that is part I recognize more than anything.
Mr. BALL - You are pointing to a hole in the right elbow?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes.
Mr. BALL - What about the color?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Well, I---What do you mean?
Mr. BALL - Well----
Mrs. BLEDSOE - When he had it on?
Mr. BALL - Yes.
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Before he was shot? Yes; I remember it being brown.
I highlighted the seemingly senseless rambling...but was it?
"It was done after..." Done after what?
"Before he was shot..." Before who was shot? Bledsoe had clearly been coached somewhere along the line there and she evidently blew her assignment big time.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2019, 03:55:35 AM »
Explain.

What needs explaining?

Mary Bledsoe positively identified the shirt well before her deposition. Well before she was ever asked to give a deposition actually. She was shown the shirt on Dec 4, 1963 by two FBI agents and, because of the hole in the right elbow, was able to positively identify it for them. She did not receive notification that she was required to appear before the Commission until March 1964.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10408#relPageId=309&tab=page

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2019, 03:55:35 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2019, 04:36:06 AM »
What difference would it make how many tenants she had. Are you suggesting that Mrs. Bledsoe is part of the conspiracy?

One can never have enough conspirators on the far shores of the lunatic fringe.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 04:39:27 AM by Bill Chapman »