Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: O H Lee and the Beckley Rooming House  (Read 31957 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: O H Lee and the Beckley Rooming House
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2019, 12:51:01 AM »
Advertisement
Oscar Oscar Oscar...We see that you guys are only just interested in playing the gotcha game here. One fiber or one thread was found [supposedly] and eureka the case is solved? There are threads on everything that can come from anything. Take a fiber from your underwear ....Go play with a microscope and see what walks around.
Why is the FBI so believed now when it is obvious that it was/is quite the nefarious organization along with the other alphabet-ed government arms? Why was the Kennedy hater J Edgar Hoover so trustworthy?
 http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/F%20Disk/FBI/FBI%20Hoovers%20Official%20and%20Confidential%20Files/Item%2010.pdfNone. I wondered that many posts earlier. Also, read the strange testimony of A C Johnson.

Jerry, you compared our Mr Haywire to another poster that Duncan booted a year, or so, ago....  What was that guy's name? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2019, 12:51:01 AM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2019, 12:48:34 AM »
Oscar Oscar Oscar...We see that you guys are only just interested in playing the gotcha game here. One fiber or one thread was found [supposedly] and eureka the case is solved? There are threads on everything that can come from anything. Take a fiber from your underwear ....Go play with a microscope and see what walks around.

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry....To paraphrase dean Vernon Wormer of Animal House "Basing your opinions on bad information is no way to go through life, boy."

St. Oswald the Patsys' shirt CE-150 was composed of the following fibers; "Gray-black, dark blue and orange yellow cotton fibers. The orange-yellow and gray-black cotton fibers were of uniform shade and the dark blue fibers were of three different shades.. All the fibers were mercerized and of substantially uniform degree of twist." WR, page 591

".....Stombaugh found that a tiny tuft of fibers had caught on a jagged edge of the rifle's butt plate where it met the end of the wooden stock, and had adhered to this edge.....Stombaugh described these fibers as "fresh" ........Examination showed that the tuft was composed of six or seven orange- yellow, gray-black, and dark-blue cotton fibers. These fibers were compared with fiibers from the shirt, Commission Exhibit No. 150, which was also composed of orange-yellow, gray-black, and dark-blue cotton fibers. The orange-yellow and gray-black tuft fibers matched the comparable shirt fibers in all observable characteristics, i.e., shade and twist. The three dark-blue fibers matched two of the three shades of the dark-blue shirt fibers, and also matched the dark-blue fibers in degree of twist." WR, page 592

Contrary to your ill-advised claim that only one fiber (or thread) was found, the actual count is of the five types of fibers found in CE-150 four of the fibers found in the tuft on CE-139 matched.  So, yes. The odds of a fresh tuft of fibers found on CE-139 matching 90% of the fibers found on CE-150 is so low as to be a coincidence that the only logical conclusion is that the evidence presented above points directly at St. Oswald the Patsy having handled CE-139
while wearing CE-150. Add this evidence to all the other evidence that connects ownership of CE-139 to St. Oswald the Patsy, to ownership of CE-150 and of having worn that same shirt on the day of Nov 22, 1963, and all the evidence that points to CE-139 having fired the shots that killed JFK and wounded JBC, and you have solved the crime that links LHO to the murder of JFK and the wounding of JBC.

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2019, 01:07:53 AM »
You're PATHETIC, Narvarro....  A damned sneaky coward who isn't man enough to admit he's wrong about anything....

It's Navarro, doughnut head.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2019, 01:07:53 AM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2019, 01:09:40 AM »
Riled up?   I'm merely expressing my observations..... But maybe I should change my avatar ..... Yosemite Sam might be better...

Foghorn Leghorn would suit you just as good.

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2019, 01:14:01 AM »
I agree with one thing m.crary claims. Henry Wade was definitely in on it.

Absolutely... Henry Wade was one of the key conspirators.... 

Says Foghorn Leghorn. Not that there's any but I just have to ask if there's any evidence to support that ridiculous conclusion. I mean real, credible evidence based on reality.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2019, 01:14:01 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2019, 05:18:29 AM »
just have to ask if there's any evidence to support .....
Support what? That Wade was a liar? Oscar oh Oscar why do you forsake us?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2019, 05:30:38 AM »
shirt CE-150 -----
Oswald was wearing shirt CE-151 to work according to the description of policeman Marion Baker that questioned him at the 'second floor' encounter and that Oswald said he changed his clothes after he got home.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2019, 05:30:38 AM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2019, 11:36:37 AM »
Support what? That Wade was a liar? Oscar oh Oscar why do you forsake us?

Wade was badly misinformed when he made that ill advised news conference but it neither proofs that he was a liar (intentionally misleading the public with false information) or that he was a conspirator.