Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Gen. Walker and Supreme Court Decision  (Read 11865 times)

Offline Thomas Halle

Re: Gen. Walker and Supreme Court Decision
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2019, 01:59:38 AM »
Advertisement
Yes...thanks, Walt. And, please note the "circular reasoning" going on in this room (by people like Tim)....which, after more than  fifty years...is terribly embarrassing. There is also "Straw Man" type reasoning. Some clown on this site asked "why Oswald chose the job in the TSBD to murder the President." This is the same junk method...a corrupt police investigator might subject the spouse of murder victim to when he yells, "Mrs. Johnson...what method did you use...exactly...to murder your husband?!!!" As it happens,  I replied to the question...figuring the querent--SURELY--must be asking this ironically. No way he could be posing this question seriously.

NO ONE has ever "Made the Case" against Oswald. At MOST....there has never been any more than circumstantial evidence....and a MASSIVE cover-up.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 02:07:04 AM by Thomas Halle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2019, 01:59:38 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2019, 04:33:53 AM »
Yes...thanks, Walt. And, please note the "circular reasoning" going on in this room (by people like Tim)....which, after more than  fifty years...is terribly embarrassing. There is also "Straw Man" type reasoning. Some clown on this site asked "why Oswald chose the job in the TSBD to murder the President." This is the same junk method...a corrupt police investigator might subject the spouse of murder victim to when he yells, "Mrs. Johnson...what method did you use...exactly...to murder your husband?!!!" As it happens,  I replied to the question...figuring the querent--SURELY--must be asking this ironically. No way he could be posing this question seriously.

NO ONE has ever "Made the Case" against Oswald. At MOST....there has never been any more than circumstantial evidence....and a MASSIVE cover-up.

You and I are NOT in disagreement about Lee's involvement in the Walker Hoax....  I think you've said that Lee was not involved in the Walker mess.

I disagree.... I believe the evidence is overwhelming that Lee was the person who fired a bullet through Walker's window, but he had no intention of hitting Walker.  ( I doubt that Walker was even in that room at the time the bullet crashed through the window.    The whole affair was a charade designed to give Walker publicity in his quest to get JFK out of Office, and at the same time make it look like a self proclaimed communist had tried to kill him.   ( Walker told reporters that night after the shooting that it was Kennedy's fault because he allowed these damned communists to roam free . )    The other edge of the sword was supposed to be beneficial to Lee Oswald in his quest to gain favor with Castro and be allowed asylum .in Cuba as a fugitive for attempted murder of one of Castro's most vocal foes, General Walker.    Lee, who imagined himself to be Herb Philbrick, was trying desperately to gain access to Cuba where he hoped he might pick up useful information about the missiles that had nearly been fired at the US in November of 1962.  Lee Oswald definitely was involved in the Walker HOAX.....as a agent of the US government.( or so he believed)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 04:04:26 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2019, 06:02:40 AM »
Oh sure, other than Marina's testimony, the surveillance photos of the Walker residence, and the fact that the mutilated bullet recovered at the Walker house was of the same make and model as those that Oswald used to kill JFK with, there's extremely little evidence implicating Oswald.  ::)

“Same make and model”. LOL.

“As those that Oswald used to kill JFK with”. LOL.

Stating conjectures as facts. LOL.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2019, 06:02:40 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2019, 08:00:58 AM »
You and I are in disagreement about Lee's involvement in the Walker Hoax....  I think you've said that Lee was not involved in the Walker mess.

I disagree.... I believe the evidence is overwhelming that Lee was the person who fired a bullet through Walker's window, but he had no intention of hitting Walker.  ( I doubt that Walker was even in that room at the time the bullet crashed through the window.    The whole affair was a charade designed to give Walker publicity in his quest to get JFK out of Office, and at the same time make it look like a self proclaimed communist had tried to kill him.   ( Walker told reporters that night after the shooting that it was Kennedy's fault because he allowed these damned communists to roam free . )    The other edge of the sword was supposed to be beneficial to Lee Oswald in his quest to gain favor with Castro and be allowed asylum .in Cuba as a fugitive for attempted murder of one of Castro's most vocal foes, General Walker.    Lee, who imagined himself to be Herb Philbrick, was trying desperately to gain access to Cuba where he hoped he might pick up useful information about the missiles that had nearly been fired at the US in November of 1962.  Lee Oswald definitely was involved in the Walker HOAX.....as a agent of the US government.( or so he believed)

Walt, this research helps and hurts your argument. Either this book is poorly researched, poorly edited, both, or deliberate disinfo, is left to individual opinion.
I present it to make the point the bulk of the subject matter in the small sliver of Dr. Caufield's book I happen to be interested in, is easily proven to be BS.

From Minnesota Minuteman Membership list. (I can confirm since last week's discovery, see cropped image above)  John T. Martin was a high school senior displayed in a St. Paul , MN 1963 Yearbook.:
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=89629&relPageId=60&search=%221752_iglehart%22

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=60411&relPageId=104&search=iglehart

General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy: The Extensive New Evidence of a Radical-Right Conspiracy
By Jeffrey H. Caufield, M.D.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 08:08:49 AM by Tom Scully »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2019, 04:30:46 PM »
Walt, this research helps and hurts your argument. Either this book is poorly researched, poorly edited, both, or deliberate disinfo, is left to individual opinion.
I present it to make the point the bulk of the subject matter in the small sliver of Dr. Caufield's book I happen to be interested in, is easily proven to be BS.

From Minnesota Minuteman Membership list. (I can confirm since last week's discovery, see cropped image above)  John T. Martin was a high school senior displayed in a St. Paul , MN 1963 Yearbook.:
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=89629&relPageId=60&search=%221752_iglehart%22

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=60411&relPageId=104&search=iglehart

General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy: The Extensive New Evidence of a Radical-Right Conspiracy

I'm sorry Tom,.....I simply can't understand you....  Could you possibly simply post the part that is pertinent to the point?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2019, 04:30:46 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2019, 04:54:49 PM »

I totally agree.....   The "case" against Lee Oswald is / was / always has been nonexistent.  If there is any one piece of evidence that refutes the charges against Lee Oswald it is the Tom Dillard Photo.    Dillard's photo clearly shows that there was NOBODY behind that sixth floor window at the time of the shooting.

The Hoover / LBJ cover up committee have duped the majority into believing that Dillard was such a slow witted dumbass that he didn't take the photo until thirty seconds after the shooting.    Dillard took the photo DURING the shooting......

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2019, 11:01:53 PM »
Quote from: Thomas Halle on December 20, 2019, 06:03:18 PM 
Respectfully, this contribution lacks meaning. There is extremely little evidence that suspect Oswald was the one who shot at Ger. Walker, and this is simply part of the hokey "Official Narrative," meant to implicate Oswald and employ him as the designated patsy in the case.
Then Nickerson comes along and recites the "Official Narrative"----

Oh sure, other than Marina's testimony, the surveillance photos of the Walker residence, and the fact that the mutilated bullet recovered at the Walker house was of the same make and model as those that Oswald used to kill JFK with, there's extremely little evidence implicating Oswald. 
Marina's testimony ::)--- the surveillance photos--- Not proven who took them or why....the fact that the mutilated bullet recovered at the Walker house was of the same make and model ---Sez U
Here is the Walker thread done previously, redundantly, over and over again-------------------------

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1189.msg27510.html#msg27510

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2019, 11:01:53 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2019, 11:22:47 PM »
Regarding the Tom Scully link
click the cover for the full preview----
https://books.google.com/books?id=M7JYCgAAQBAJ&pg 
There is this guy on youtube who "shows" Walker in the bushes himself aiming a rifle while wearing his Stetson [no less] :-\