Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Candidate For Prayer Person?  (Read 27315 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: A Candidate For Prayer Person?
« Reply #112 on: January 01, 2020, 06:02:36 AM »
Advertisement
You gave your thesaurus quite a workout putting together that nonsensical and irrelevant paragraph.

Iacolletti,

Having scored in the 98th percentile on the "verbal intelligence" section of the SAT many years ago, I don't have to use a thesaurus.

Regardless, what do you not understand about my stating you are, in my humble opinion, a duplicitous (look it up) shyster regarding what is, and is not, valid evidence in the JFK assassination?

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: January 01, 2020, 06:02:36 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #113 on: January 01, 2020, 06:41:51 AM »
People who can, do.

People who can’t, brag about their SAT scores.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #114 on: January 01, 2020, 08:32:34 AM »
People who can, do.

People who can’t, brag about their SAT scores.

Speaking of "do," it's a pity that all you have done here is do-do on the living room carpet, figuratively speaking.

But wait!  What's that smell? ... OMG, not again

You little devil, you !!!

What?  Prove that it was you and not the evil, evil, evil CIA?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 08:38:47 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: January 01, 2020, 08:32:34 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #115 on: January 01, 2020, 02:22:43 PM »
Graves, do you enjoy derailing every single damn thread with your trolling nonsense?

Offline Alan Hardaker

« Reply #116 on: January 02, 2020, 12:07:36 AM »

That person on the left hand side 2 steps from the top is, in my opinion, the mysterious prayer person. And that person is definitely not Oswald. If that is true then it doesn't really matter that much who it is.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: January 02, 2020, 12:07:36 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #117 on: January 02, 2020, 11:43:42 PM »
Friends, now that Mr Oswald has been found in the Wiegman film-----------

-----------we can rule him out as Prayer Person in WiegmanThumb1:

As I have argued elsewhere, Prayer Person in Wiegman is in fact Mr Bill Shelley.

But! Who is Prayer Person in Darnell?

It's not Mr Shelley, that's for sure.

Could it be Mr Oswald? It's just possible, though I now strongly doubt it (for a reason I won't go into here... oh alright then: white tshirt!).

The problem is, no other Depository employee fits the bill.  :'(

However! Here's a new candidate: Mr Ken DuVall.

Thumb1:

Mr. Ford and Mr. Ford,

I wonder what James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio (who loves Donald Trump and still believes Alger Hiss was innocent) at the so-called Education Forum thinks?

--  Mudd Wrassler Tommy  ;)

PS  Will lurking Sandy Larsen (who spotted big, tall black blouse and black headscarf-wearing Gloria Calvery in the Zapruder film and standing on a lower TSBD step in Darnell) ever find the courage to post here, or ... gasp ... has John "Blind-As-A-Bat-But-Oh-So-Rational" Iacoletti (who fervently believes that the three women standing by the Stemmons sign in Zapruder are "uhh ... probably Carol Reed, definitely Gloria Cavery, and definitely me, Karen Westbrook!") scared him away?

LOL
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 11:58:50 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #118 on: January 03, 2020, 08:34:56 PM »
Yes it is and it's blatantly obvious. It's photograhic proof. That person on that step is the shadowy figure known as 'prayer person', the very same person that has caused all this controversy. The controversy was initially that many claimed it was Oswald. Well it's clearly not Oswald. I can see how this would upset you but it is what it is.

The person positioned on the 2nd step in the photo you previously posted appears to be Very Tall. The Darnell still frame showing both Prayer Person and Buell Frazier standing on the landing, shows that Frazier is much taller than Prayer Person. In fact, Frazier towers above Prayer Person. The guy standing on the 2nd step in the photo you posted is simply TOO TALL to be Prayer Man.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: January 03, 2020, 08:34:56 PM »

Offline Alan Hardaker

« Reply #119 on: January 03, 2020, 11:04:54 PM »
   The person positioned on the 2nd step in the photo you previously posted appears to be Very Tall. The Darnell still frame showing both Prayer Person and Buell Frazier standing on the landing, shows that Frazier is much taller than Prayer Person. In fact, Frazier towers above Prayer Person. The guy standing on the 2nd step in the photo you posted is simply TOO TALL to be Prayer Man.

Too tall. Nonsense. It's 'Prayer Person'. Isn't the truth of the matter that many on here won't accept anything that flies in the face of their research. I can understand that.

In the photo posted by C.Davidson the person is standing a few steps down on the left side, and is not far from the position the person occupied during the parade. Clearly it's the same person.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 11:10:52 PM by Alan Hardaker »