Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.  (Read 82249 times)

Offline Pat Speer

Re: Oswald's sack in the Sniper's nest.
« Reply #152 on: March 04, 2020, 09:49:03 PM »
Advertisement
Try to respond better
You'd face those (post#134) asks in court

The Long Brown Bag
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/bag.htm
'The bag was photographed being brought out the front of the Depository at 2:19 p.m. (Trask, Pictures of the Pain, p338)

1. This isn't a court room, and if it was, the judge would give you a warning about abusing the witness. I thought we were researchers with a shared interest sharing different viewpoints. You could have asked for more info, instead of jumping to your stance that Hunt and/or myself are liars who'd faked a photo to make a relatively minor point. I mean, do you know anything about Hunt, and all the stuff he found, simply by going to the archives, and looking?

2. I re-checked Trask, again, and you are 100% wrong. While discussing Smith, Trask notes that one of his earliest photos shows the Hertz sign on top of the TSBD, and that it reads 2:19. He then proceeds to discuss a number of photos including the bag photos.

The photo in question, moreover, almost certainly came from Smith. Trask says Smith took two photos of Montgomery. This must be the lesser known of the two. As stated, John Hunt found it in the archives. Here it is.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 09:59:41 PM by Pat Speer »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: March 04, 2020, 09:49:03 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #153 on: March 04, 2020, 09:52:02 PM »
Mr. BELIN. Was there anything inside the bag, if you know, when you found it?
Mr. DAY. I did not open the bag. I did not look inside of the bag at all.
Mr. BELIN. What did you do with the bag after you found it and you put this writing on after you dusted it?
Mr. DAY. I released it to the FBI agent.
Mr. BELIN. Did you take it down to the station with you?
Mr. DAY. I didn't take it with me. I left it with the men when I left. I left Detectives Hicks and Studebaker to bring this in with them when they brought other equipment in.

Mr. HICKS. I had--my wife, I believe it was called me from her work. She had heard, of the happening and knowing that I was off, of course, she figured I would be called, so when she called me, I called in to Lieutenant Knight, who is also in the identification bureau, and told him that I was getting ready and if they needed me to report, to call me and tell me where to go to, and so he did. Oh, I don't know exactly how long it had taken place and the exact time that he did call me. The time right there, I can't recall. I know I did get to work somewhere around 3.
Mr. BALL. Where did you go to work, at the crime lab?
Mr. HICKS. No, sir; they told me to report directly to Elm and Houston.
Mr. BALL. Did you go down there?
Mr. HICKS. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. When you went down there what did you find?
Mr. HICKS. Lieutenant Day--well, first I saw Chief Lumpkin, who told me Lieutenant Day was there in the building and to report to him on the sixth floor, I believe it was and he and Detective Studebaker, I believe it was were the two that were still on that particular floor.
Mr. BALL. Day and Studebaker?
Mr. HICKS. Yes.
Mr. BALL. Did you do some work with them?
Mr. HICKS. Yes; there was--well, no. Lieutenant Day was dusting several items around there for fingerprints at the time and Mr. Studebaker had taken some pictures and was still taking a few others. I assisted him in moving the equipment back and forth and I don't know, I don't believe I actually took any of the pictures upstairs; however, I was there when some of them were taken.

Mr. BALL. Did you ever see a paper sack in the items that were taken from the Texas School Book Depository building?
Mr. HICKS. Paper bag?
Mr. BALL. Paper bag.
Mr. HICKS. No, sir; I did not. It seems like there was some chicken bones or maybe a lunch; no, I believe that someone had gathered it up.
Mr. BALL. Well, this was another type of bag made out of brown paper; did you ever see it?
Mr. HICKS. No, sir; I don't believe I did. I don't recall it.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #154 on: March 04, 2020, 09:54:07 PM »
1. This isn't a court room, and if it was, the judge would give you a warning about abusing the witness. I thought we were researchers with a shared interest sharing different viewpoints.

Pat, meet Bill Chapman.  He's nothing of the sort.  He's here to exchange pithy one-liners and post irrelevant clips from feature films.  He knows nothing about the case or the evidence, but is really adept at cutting and pasting McAdams and Bugliosi (sometimes without attribution).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: March 04, 2020, 09:54:07 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #155 on: March 04, 2020, 09:58:17 PM »
Am I correct in understanding that the fingerprint matches on the bag by the FBI consisted of 11 and 18 points?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #156 on: March 04, 2020, 10:11:50 PM »
Well, photo-manipulation techniques are available
Oh yeah? ???
 That is just what Oswald said when confronted with the BY pictures. 
Thing of it is...he told the cops where they could find all the rest of his stuff [at the Paine's]
 https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=29106
 The report states that LHO "became arrogant'' when they kept drilling him about the photos.
Why would Oswald direct the cops to find pictures that would incriminate him and then deny he had any knowledge of them?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: March 04, 2020, 10:11:50 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #157 on: March 04, 2020, 10:37:18 PM »
Oh yeah? ???
Thing of it is...he told the cops where they could find all the rest of his stuff [at the Paine's]
 The report states that LHO "became arrogant'' when they kept drilling him about the photos.
Why would Oswald direct the cops to find pictures that would incriminate him and then deny he had any knowledge of them?

Bill was being ironic. Charges of photo manipulation, evidence substitution, experts who would lie are de rigueur at some CT sites.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 10:37:58 PM by Jerry Organ »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #158 on: March 04, 2020, 10:57:38 PM »
Oh yeah? ???

Lee didn't deny knowledge of THEM ( plural)   He said the onethat Fritz showed him on Saturday, (at about 1:00 pm,)  BEFORE they searched Paines garage ( at about 3:30) was a fake.     Since it is established that CE 133A and CE133B were found in Paines garage at about 3:30 Saturday afternoon..... Then the only photo that they could have shown Lee  was 133c, and  Lee told them it was a fake.... 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: March 04, 2020, 10:57:38 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #159 on: March 04, 2020, 11:12:38 PM »
Lee didn't deny knowledge of THEM ( plural)   He said the onethat Fritz showed him on Saturday, (at about 1:00 pm,)  BEFORE they searched Paines garage ( at about 3:30) was a fake.     Since it is established that CE 133A and CE133B were found in Paines garage at about 3:30 Saturday afternoon..... Then the only photo that they could have shown Lee  was 133c, and  Lee told them it was a fake....
Walt if you read the report that I linked...
"when the photographs were presented to Oswald he sneered at them saying that they were fake..."
Bill was being ironic.
Not impressed with the irony.