Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Did Oswald Kill JFK?  (Read 18046 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Why Did Oswald Kill JFK?
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2020, 04:30:16 PM »
Advertisement
"And nobody who knows anything about the actual shooting"

::)

"Craig Roberts was a former Marine sniper who later wrote a book on the JFK assassination called “Kill Zone.” Roberts visited the 6th floor window of the Texas School Book Depository and instantly realized that Oswald could not have performed the shooting feat because he knew that he himself could not. And he was a professional.

Roberts interviewed Sergeant Carlos Hathcock, the former senior instructor at the Marines Corps Sniper Instruction School at Quantico, Virginia. Roberts asked Hathcock if he thought Oswald could have done what the Warren Commission said he did. Hathcock said no.
Hathcock reconstructed the assassination at Quantico: the angle, moving target, time limit etc. he told Roberts, “I don’t know how many times we tried it, but we couldn’t duplicate what the Warren Commission said Oswald did.

Again, we are talking about professionals. Men who completely outclass Oswald in raw shooting ability. But further, these are professional assassins who practice their skills almost daily.”

Craig Roberts, the guy who evidently couldn't afford a proofreader, and who believes The Rothschilds were behind the assassination?

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2020, 04:30:16 PM »

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2020, 04:38:53 PM »
Seems like you treat others around here with the same kind of disrespect so I thought a little instant karma was appropriate. I don't see any answers to the questions I posed. How about some substance instead of nonsense???

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2020, 04:57:07 PM »
Seems like you treat others around here with the same kind of disrespect so I thought a little instant karma was appropriate. I don't see any answers to the questions I posed. How about some substance instead of nonsense???

James,

It's ironic that you invoke the name of J. Edgar Hoover in your rhetorical screed, the guy who (probably unwittingly) helped to destroy CIA Counterintelligence by his implausibly believing that Yuri Nosenko was a true defector, that Anatoliy Golitsyn was a false defector, that Aleksey Kulak (FEDORA) and Dimitri Polyakov (TOP HAT) were loyal-to-FBI double agents, and that KGB officer Valieriy Kostikov down in old Mexico was "Department 13," thereby enabling the planting of a WW III virus in Oswald's CIA file on 10/01/63 by the humanitarian organization known as the KGB.

Regarding the location and nature of the head wound, McAdams and the experts he cites have already answered your questions.

https://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/head.htm

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 05:15:42 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2020, 04:57:07 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2020, 05:18:17 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2020, 05:19:36 PM »
One of many factors which led to the assasination maybe, but unlikely (I would think) to be the sole reason.

So what are the other motivations you're hinting at?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2020, 05:19:36 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2020, 05:23:54 PM »
Your "rebuttals" are little laughing emoticons?

That's all you got?

LOL!

Btw, did you catch where Tague said, "I would guess" (once), "I wouldn't say definitely" (once), and "I believe" (three times)?

Under the circumstances (i.e., excitement/shock of the moment; reverberating echoes of: 1) the supersonic "cracks," and 2) the muzzleblasts) and with the passage of time, it's easy to see how he could guess wrong ...

--  MWT ;)

When you can be rebutted by "little laughing emoticons" it might be time to re-think what you're posting.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2020, 05:27:25 PM »
When you can be rebutted by "little laughing emoticons" it might be time to re-think what you're posting.

Nice spin attempt.

I'm still breathlessly awaiting your rebuttals.

And you rebuttal to my reasoning on how Tague couldn't remember that it was the first shot that nicked him in that nightmarish concrete canyon of echoes and trauma.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 05:31:04 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2020, 05:28:41 PM »
Craig Roberts, the guy who evidently couldn't afford a proofreader, and who believes The Rothschilds were behind the assassination?

--  MWT  ;)

Blah blah blah.

Have nothing to do with his experience/qualifications as a Marine Sniper.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2020, 05:28:41 PM »