Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Did Oswald Kill JFK?  (Read 18027 times)

Offline Gary Craig

Re: Why Did Oswald Kill JFK?
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2020, 06:32:23 PM »
Advertisement
"Was Oswald a Better Shot than the Commission's Experts ? The Warren Commission had three rifle experts test fire the Depository rifle in order to duplicate Oswald's perfomance. All three failed to do so.

In this video, Mark Lane interviews Sgt. Nelson Delgado, who served in the Marines with Lee Harvey Oswald. Sgt. Delgado describes Oswald's lack of shooting skill on the rifle range and how the FBI tried to pressure him to say Oswald was a good shot."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2020, 06:32:23 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2020, 06:50:59 PM »
http://www.ctka.net/2008/bugliosi_review.html

A Comprehensive Review of Reclaiming History
By James DiEugenio

~snip~

"...As Nelson Delgado said, Oswald on the firing line was "a pretty big joke" because he got a lot of complete misses.
This is something that Delgado stated a good shot never did. (Warren Commission, Vol. 8 p. 235) Further, in the film
Rush to Judgment, Delgado told Mark Lane that Oswald just was not that interested in weaponry. He was always being
scored for not taking proper care of his rifle or cleaning it regularly.

Let's now turn to Sherman Cooley who was interviewed by author Henry Hurt for his book, Reasonable Doubt. Cooley, a
veteran hunter, was just as derisive as Delgado: "If I had to pick one man in the whole United States to shoot me,
I'd pick Oswald. I saw the man shoot. There's no way he could have ever learned to shoot well enough to do what they
accused him of doing in Dallas." ( (p. 99)

James Persons told Hurt about Oswald's below average coordination which he thought was the major factor in his very
poor marksmanship. (Michael Griffith web site, "Was Oswald a Poor Shot?", 8/27/96) Hurt, who interviewed dozens of
Oswald's fellow Marines, said that this eyewitness testimony was universal.

He stated it thusly, "On the subject of Oswald's shooting ability, there was virtually no exception to Delgado's
opinion that it was laughable."

Further on, Hurt brings up the consensus of the testimony: "Many of the Marines mentioned that Oswald had a certain lack
 of coordination that they felt was responsible for the fact that he had difficulty learning to shoot." ( ibid, pgs 99-100)
 Reinforcing this, when he was a member of a hunting club in Minsk, Russia Oswald's fellow members considered him a bad
marksman. This was reported by Richard Billings and Robert Blakey of the House Select Committee on Assassinations in their
book Fatal Hour. They stated simply that "Members of the club reported that Oswald had been considered a poor shot." (p. 139)

As Michael Griffith states on his web site, even Monty Lutz of the HSCA stated that he knew of no professional marksman who
had ever duplicated what Oswald was supposed to have done....."

~snip~

James DiEugenio, the de facto KGB-apologist, rabidly anti-CIA Tinfoil Hat Conspiracy Theorist who used to believe Greer turned around and shot JFK, and who still believes Alger Hiss was innocent?

The guy who picked his nose all the way through John Newman's March 2018 YouTube "Spy Wars" presentation and was so boorish he couldn't even bring himself to clap at the end?

The guy I didn't trust even back in the day when I was a CTer ... because he got so much stuff wrong?

LOL

Was Delgado "interviewed" by Mark "Paid By The CPUSA To Debunk The Warren Report" Lane, by any chance?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 08:26:23 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2020, 07:06:38 PM »
James DiEugenio, the de facto KGB-apologist, rabidly anti-CIA Tinfoil Hat Conspiracy Theorist who used to believe Greer turned around and shot JFK, and who still believes Alger Hiss was innocent?

The guy who picked his nose all the way through John Newman's March 2018 YouTube "Spy Wars" presentation and was so boorish he couldn't even bring himself to clap at the end?

The guy whom even back in the day when I was a CTer I didn't trust because he got so much stuff wrong?

LOL

Was Delgado "interviewed" by Mark "Paid By The CPUSA To Debunk The Warren Report" Lane, by any chance?

--  MWT  ;)

???

Wow!

This conversation is over.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 07:07:37 PM by Gary Craig »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2020, 07:06:38 PM »

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2020, 07:59:35 PM »
Quoting McAdams only further damages your credibility. He is one of the biggest disinformation agents in the history of these forums. But I quickly perused the link you sent and it states this incredible bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns:

"The campaign has been to push Kennedy's head wound to the very back of his head, in occipital bone, in order to promote the idea of a shooter from the Grassy Knoll."

That's just a prevarication. What do the earliest witnesses say? Clint Hill, the doctors, the nurses, and everyone who actually saw the head wound, say it was in the right rear of the head. Due to the obfuscation of Hoover and Johnson, folks like Tommy buy into the total nonsensical SBT theories. That's your right. It's mine to counter such assertions because I believe this case is very important.

Also, what you wrote about Hoover is totally irrelevant to this discussion.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2020, 08:23:06 PM »
???

Wow!

This conversation is over.

You're breaking my heart.

Wow

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2020, 08:23:06 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2020, 08:31:49 PM »
Quoting McAdams only further damages your credibility. He is one of the biggest disinformation agents in the history of these forums. But I quickly perused the link you sent and it states this incredible bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns:

"The campaign has been to push Kennedy's head wound to the very back of his head, in occipital bone, in order to promote the idea of a shooter from the Grassy Knoll."

That's just a prevarication. What do the earliest witnesses say? Clint Hill, the doctors, the nurses, and everyone who actually saw the head wound, say it was in the right rear of the head. Due to the obfuscation of Hoover and Johnson, folks like Tommy buy into the total nonsensical SBT theories. That's your right. It's mine to counter such assertions because I believe this case is very important.

Also, what you wrote about Hoover is totally irrelevant to this discussion.

James,

Calling John McAdams a "disinformation" agent is a desperate James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio tactic if I ever saw one.

Not everyone who causes you unbearable Cognitive Dissonance is a "disinformation agent".

Except for Putin's Saint Petersburg trolls, that is.

But then again, THEY probably tell you exactly what you want to hear, right?

--  MWT  ;)

PS  Every time you call me "Tommy boy", I'm gonna call you "Punk", okay James Punk?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 08:44:53 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online Sean Kneringer

« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2020, 08:55:15 PM »
1. Going bald
2. Marriage falling apart
3. Stuck in a low-paying, dead-end job
4. Hated America and its institutions
5. Was a nobody who wanted to be a somebody
6. Supported Castro and the Cuban revolution
7. The guy who stared down Castro and the USSR was coming to town

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2020, 09:09:28 PM »
1. Going bald
2. Marriage falling apart
3. Stuck in a low-paying, dead-end job
4. Hated America and its institutions
5. Was a nobody who wanted to be a somebody
6. Supported Castro and the Cuban revolution
7. The guy who stared down Castro and the USSR was coming to town

Check, Check, Check, Check, Check, Check, ...

7)  I got the "stared down Castro" bit -- The Cuban Missile Crisis. (It's kinda interesting that Castro was really pissed off at Khruschev afterwards. LOL)

But uhh ... What do you mean by "the USSR was coming to town"?

-- MWT  ;)

PS  I would add that, after living in the highly regimented, neighbors-spy-on-neighbors, consumer goods-lacking "Workers' Paradise" for 2.5 years, his last-chance dreams were broken, and by then he probably hated "hypocritical, corrupt" Soviet institutions and way of life, too, and that's why he decided to "speed-up/advance The Marxist-Leninist Dialectic" by killing JFK and getting "warmonger" LBJ into office.

It's all very Hegelian ...
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 08:29:28 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2020, 09:09:28 PM »