Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 339284 times)

Offline John Tonkovich

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #3128 on: January 02, 2021, 07:37:02 PM »
Advertisement
Kelly Loeffler and Perdue. Used insider to trade stocks

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3128 on: January 02, 2021, 07:37:02 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #3129 on: January 02, 2021, 08:01:21 PM »
Kelly Loeffler and Perdue. Used insider to trade stocks

If only our politicians were all as clean as Biden, Inc.  Hunter, James, Dr. Jill, and the "Big Guy" truly inspire confidence in the American Way.  I wish they could be with us here on the forum to bolster our moral and ethical standards.  Fang Fang too!

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #3130 on: January 02, 2021, 08:22:01 PM »
Ask "Roger".

I was asking you. Is your name "Roger" or is that one of your imaginary friends?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 08:51:48 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3130 on: January 02, 2021, 08:22:01 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #3131 on: January 03, 2021, 12:16:43 AM »
I was asking you. Is your name "Roger" or is that one of your imaginary friends?

No, there was a guy here who used to pretend his name was Roger.  But he wasn't any friend of mine.  More of a dunce.  He was a rude contrarian who took issue with every piece of evidence against Oswald but refused to admit he was a CTer.  Can you imagine?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #3132 on: January 03, 2021, 12:27:31 AM »
No, there was a guy here who used to pretend his name was Roger.  But he wasn't any friend of mine.  More of a dunce.  He was a rude contrarian who took issue with every piece of evidence against Oswald but refused to admit he was a CTer.  Can you imagine?

Aha, so the guy is a bit of an obsession for you? Got it! But just out of curiosity, unless you know his actual name, how do you know he "used to pretend his name was Roger"?

who took issue with every piece of evidence against Oswald but refused to admit he was a CTer.

So, let me try to understand this. If somebody takes issue with the "evidence against Oswald" provided by the WC, but has no opinion, nor cares, beyond that, he is still a CTer in your mind?

Oh yeah, and before I forget, who are "they" again?

« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 12:49:06 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3132 on: January 03, 2021, 12:27:31 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3133 on: January 03, 2021, 07:16:41 AM »

My hopes for this week.

Starting on Tuesday, they are able to determine, before the day is out, that both Republican candidates lost. And lost by as wide as margin as possible. If I lived in Georgia, I would want to send a message. The strongest message I could. Turn control of the Senate, as well as the House, over to the Democrats. To let them know that I am enormously upset with them, for trying to overturn an election. With bogus claims that never stand up to manual recounts (over 5,000,000 in the country, mostly in Georgia) or to signature checks of mail in ballots (150,000 in one Georgia country). Once these checks failed to find anything, it was time to stop the malarky. They haven’t stopped the malarky. So, it is time to send them a message.

I can’t believe that all Georgia Republicans are mindless Trump fans. Some of them must be upset about this. If five per cent of the Republicans in Georgia take action, that should more than kill to chances of both Republican candidates, both of whom have fully backed Trumps efforts to overturn a valid election. I’m leaving the party in any case. Too many Senate and House members are supporting this for me to stay. But if Georgia lets me down, I know I am making the right choice.

I don’t care if 99 per cent of the Senate and House members who are going along with this are just going through the motions. They have no intention of really seeing Trump prevail. Pretending Is still unacceptable. It undermines the public’s trust in elections. They seem to think that holding their office, or maybe taking the next step up, is more important than maintaining the people’s faith in fair elections. Men have died to uphold the principles of Democracy, at Omaha Beach and other places. These politicians are more important than them? I will use my vote, from here on out, to frustrate them. Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, Tommy Tuberville, and a host of others, will never get my vote if they run for President or Vice President. I will vote for Bernie Sanders if I have to.

I would love it if many congressmen come to realize by Tuesday evening, that they may have made a serious mistake. It’s probably only a pipe dream, but we shall see.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 07:24:25 AM by Joe Elliott »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #3134 on: January 03, 2021, 08:21:40 AM »
They don't call him "Dishonest" John for nothing.

“They” don’t, Lying “Richard”. Just you.

My characterization was completely accurate. You said more than once that the election laws were changed to give Democrats an advantage, using covid as a cover, and that if they had not been then Trump would have won in a landslide. It’s patent nonsense, and kooky conspiracy theory nonsense at that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3134 on: January 03, 2021, 08:21:40 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #3135 on: January 03, 2021, 08:26:10 AM »
Aha, so the guy is a bit of an obsession for you? Got it! But just out of curiosity, unless you know his actual name, how do you know he "used to pretend his name was Roger"?

“Richard” likes to make things up and pretend they are true. That’s why they call him Lying “Richard”.

Pretty ironic that a guy calling himself “Richard Smith” would be accusing other people of using fake names.