Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 336184 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #3208 on: January 08, 2021, 06:10:38 PM »
Advertisement
A Reuters photographer said he heard at least three pro-Trump rioters at the Capitol on Wednesday saying they wanted to find Vice President Mike Pence and execute him by hanging.
The rioters said they "hoped to find Vice President Mike Pence and execute him by hanging him from a Capitol Hill tree as a traitor," the photographer, Jim Bourg, tweeted.
"It was a common line being repeated. Many more were just talking about how the VP should be executed," he added.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3208 on: January 08, 2021, 06:10:38 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3209 on: January 08, 2021, 06:39:43 PM »
The Capitol Police officer who died:

Sicknick was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher, according to two law enforcement officials who spoke to the Associated Press.

A fire extinguisher could have blood on it and fingerprints. There is a fair possibility that in the coming weeks, we may learn from Allan that perpetrator was a long-time infiltrator of the Pro-Trump movement. His friends in the movement will be shocked to learn this.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3210 on: January 08, 2021, 06:45:04 PM »
The Capitol Police officer who died:

Sicknick was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher, according to two law enforcement officials who spoke to the Associated Press.

A fire extinguisher could have blood on it and fingerprints. There is a fair possibility that in the coming weeks, we may learn from Allan that perpetrator was a long-time infiltrator of the Pro-Trump movement. His friends in the movement will be shocked to learn this.

It should be noted that it appears than Allan Fritzke has passed Michael Griffith as the most extreme Trump-Had-The-Election-From-Him and the Fake-news about the crimes of the Fake-Trump-Supporters doing what a Trump-Impostor told them to do. Michael has some serious catching up to do. I think Michael’s has become a Rhino, like I used to be.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3210 on: January 08, 2021, 06:45:04 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3211 on: January 08, 2021, 06:50:26 PM »
Well, a dozen more days of our Dumpster-Fire-President. You know, with his orange hair, he even looks like a dumpster fire.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3212 on: January 08, 2021, 06:58:33 PM »
I heard that Trump has told Pence that he is no longer his friend. I think Mike got the message when Trump dispatched a mob to go kill him in the Capitol. But I guess Trump wanted to make certain that there was no confusion in Pence’s mind on the subject.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3212 on: January 08, 2021, 06:58:33 PM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #3213 on: January 08, 2021, 07:21:38 PM »
This is so pathetic. Those "protesters" who have so far been identified are all Trump supporters. Not one of them is BLM or ANTIFA. Face it, supporters of Trump are responsible for the death of one of their own and a police man and idiots like Cruz and Gaetz have blood on their hands. Stop looking for others to blame for the actions of Trump and his supporters, because the people who are not as delusional as you don't believe it anyway.

I wonder if the question on "non lethal" means will ever come up. If it is even relevant.  What a bunch of  BS:   It looks like we even have a pretty good picture of the non-self defense shooter that shot Ashley!   I wonder if he faces charges?

https://parler.com/post/57ef183409724a08b83fa5a45a1e86ee

A mob stormed the building, some of them carrying weapons. They were breaking down doors and windows and killing a police officer. When they breached the door to the room (where they had no business being in) the officers who were protecting the room, being in the minority and fearful of being overrun, acted and one of them fired a shot. If that's not self-defense than nobody who kills a violent guy trying to force his way into his home can ever claim self-defense either.

I agree this violence should never have happened.   The 42 year old officer died after being hit with a fire extinguisher as Joe pointed out.  He collapsed later at his precinct and likely had a blood clot from his injury - very sad.      Yes, that is tragic but no officer was killed at the scene.  This march was announced long before it occurred.  Where were the police and why did they allow an infiltration into the building?  Where was the teargas and resistance?  Did the police really open up the gates or was that photo op made by Trump supporters?   

The only one killed violently at the scene was Ashley and you can clearly see this in the video, there were  4 heavily armed police with ARs nearby or on there way there.  How did the mob get past them?  The other 3 of the 5 deaths were heart attacks and that happens in any crowd of 100,000 plus.   Surely these heavily armed police should have been deployed at doorways to buildings earlier and ground stood - not inside!    The man on the other side of door, did not attempt to arrest and give warning  but chose to shoot her in cold blood to make an example.   Of course, it is always justified when you can say it was done to stop the onslaught of the mob.    Biden should give him the medal of honor and elevate him to hero status for doing that!

This all looks like a Hollywood setup and a false flag type operation.  (Pearl Harbor, LHO/JR, 911 as  a few previous examples).   In this case, let the situation escalate, shoot someone and then blame Trump for the violence that happened.   Normally, protestors would have been met with tear gas and resistance outside buildings and perimeter fence held and told to back off and disperse.  None of this happened and the infiltration appeared to encouraged and an end achieved.  Everyone was forewarned that this was going to be a big march and nothing was done to organize against possible violence.   As stated above, this is not the first time in history that a politicized event has been used for covert purposes and means.     Again, I suspect government controls will increase once more and addendums added to the Patriot's Act and or Homeland Security to give government more control and politicians more protection.  1st amendment goes, then the second.  The Republic has become a one party rule of government and MSM will censor the resistance too and the propaganda continued to spew.

There is no need for elections anymore.  It has been a failure of a 2 party system which was not foreseen by the forefathers.  Sad day when climate scaremongering, COVID crisis, contact tracing  and so called terrorism dictates the need for more government control of the peasant class of the world and a further decisive division of the 2 classes of people.

Hepa Filters in airplanes allow passengers to sit side by side (no 6 ft separation) without risk of spreading viruses while outdoor dining can be banned in a warm climate like CA.   (Everyone uses the cone distributor above their head!)   Very safe because ventilation is second to none when pressurizing cabins!  Do as I say but don't do as I do.  What hypocrisy if you really were scared of a virus - you would have shutdown passenger air travel first  and foremost.   Airplanes are the best place to spread it.   As I said, it is a sad day when science is being used to push  BS: and the peasants buy into it.   How did West Nile mosquitoes land in New York and invade the country?

The Big Tech companies make more money than ever during the pandemic and the peasants struggling to make living get pushed further into debt and taxed to death.  I am afraid there is no end and the plutocrats win.   Millions supporting Republicans versus 3 dozen plutocrats supporting Democrats.  Money talks - middle class disappears!  Debt has no end and no fiscal responsibility in governments called for by media.   All in bed together to bring the system down and to be replaced by a NEW government of the world.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 07:25:31 PM by Allan Fritzke »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #3214 on: January 08, 2021, 07:56:50 PM »
Absolutely correct!   What is the best way to get an addition to the Patriot's Act and creat more government control of the people?    Just send in some BLM and ANTIFA into the crowd to cause issues and control the news as required.

Another ridiculous conspiracy theory from the people who brought you the "rigged election" nonsense.

Then at 13:00 minutes watch where Trump called for a peaceful protest and people should go home and not buy into it.  Why would Twitter censor that?

Gee, maybe it had something to do with him saying "These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long."

I guess that doesn't fit their narrative!  More 1st Amendment censoring.

Twitter isn't the government.

Again, why does Twitter censor Trump for 12 hours?  I think the answer is obvious!

Yes, it is.  He was inciting violence and insurrection.

Apparently Nancy Pelosi's son-in-law dressed up in a weird head dress with photos taken to just once more add credibility to a bunch of Trump kooks storming the capital buildings and running amuck!

oh, please.   ::)  The guy with the goofy head dress is Jake Angeli, a known QAnon kook, and soon to be federal prisoner.

Again,  what did Trump say at 13:00?   Can you find this on any MSM site?

Yes, all the media outlets carried the video where he told the violent mob how special they are.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 07:59:39 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3214 on: January 08, 2021, 07:56:50 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3215 on: January 08, 2021, 08:08:55 PM »
I agree this violence should never have happened.   The 42 year old officer died after being hit with a fire extinguisher as Joe pointed out.  He collapsed later at his precinct and likely had a blood clot from his injury - very sad.      Yes, that is tragic but no officer was killed at the scene.  This march was announced long before it occurred.  Where were the police and why did they allow an infiltration into the building?  Where was the teargas and resistance?  Did the police really open up the gates or was that photo op made by Trump supporters?   

The only one killed violently at the scene was Ashley and you can clearly see this in the video, there were  4 heavily armed police with ARs nearby or on there way there.  How did the mob get past them?  The other 3 of the 5 deaths were heart attacks and that happens in any crowd of 100,000 plus.   Surely these heavily armed police should have been deployed at doorways to buildings earlier and ground stood - not inside!    The man on the other side of door, did not attempt to arrest and give warning  but chose to shoot her in cold blood to make an example.   Of course, it is always justified when you can say it was done to stop the onslaught of the mob.    Biden should give him the medal of honor and elevate him to hero status for doing that!

Yes. They could have refrained from firing, let the mob bust into the room, and maybe get hit in the head with fire extinguishers.

The higher priority was protecting Congress. Not sparing the lives of the rioters. Or at least slowing them up enough to allow Congress to escape. Their commander put them in a very bad position. But they held the line just long enough for the Vice President and all of Congress to escape, even the ones who have been stoking the anger with false election fraud charges. Many of the officers were injured and one of them died. But they held the line that saved Democracy. Perhaps more important than the stand at Little Round Top by the 20th Maine.

They hit a policeman on the head with a fire extinguisher. What would they have done to Mike Pence if they got to him?

I would have much preferred it if one of those politicians who helped stoke the anger over that previous weeks had died instead of that officer. Or even that deluded woman.

And if this was a false flag operation, if the ones forcing their way into the Capitol and committing violence were fake Trump supporters, why the objection to them being shot?

There is no need for elections anymore.  It has been a failure of a 2 party system which was not foreseen by the forefathers.  Sad day when climate scaremongering, COVID crisis, contact tracing  and so called terrorism dictates the need for more government control of the peasant class of the world and a further decisive division of the 2 classes of people.

There will always be a need for elections. We had a good one in 2020. We will have good ones in 2022 and 2024. And if Biden is defeated, I am confident he won’t cry widespread fraud when no evidence can be found for it.

In elections errors by the people may be made. Errors by the people have been made. But the people inevitably learn from their mistakes, unlike dictators. Some of the voters in Georgia have already shown that. And millions of Americans have learned a great deal since then. So, while you may prefer that we not have elections, we will, because the majority wants them and that’s that.

The two-party system has worked will enough for over two hundred years. I won’t say it is superior to the British system, maybe not as good, but it works. We still have Democracy.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 09:19:34 PM by Joe Elliott »