Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 338145 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #3144 on: January 03, 2021, 08:54:30 PM »
Advertisement

‘I just want to find 11,780 votes’: In extraordinary hour-long call, Trump pressures Georgia secretary of state to recalculate the vote in his favor

You can listen to the recording here:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/i-just-want-to-find-11-780-votes-in-extraordinary-hour-long-call-trump-pressures-georgia-secretary-of-state-to-recalculate-the-vote-in-his-favor/ar-BB1cqNSk?ocid=msedgntp

Doesn’t Raffensperger have better things he can do on a Saturday?

Saturday Night Live dare not touch this. There is no way they can improve on this.

Trump has flipped. He is absolutely nuts. He cannot listen or understand the facts. No wonder he can’t concentrate on getting the vaccines program running up to speed. We need four more years of this.

Brad Raffensperger, the Secretary of State in Georgia, is allowing a fraudulent election. This is such a huge criminal act, that no only is Brad Raffensperger liable for criminal prosecution, but his lawyer, Ryan Germany, as well. I never heard of a crime where because a defendant failed to act, both the defendant and his lawyer are sentenced to prison. I’m going to threaten Brad. And I’m going to threaten his lawyer as well. Those guys are in big trouble. Brad’s dog needs to be sent to the kennel. They are messing with the wrong man, let me tell you.

The only thing this brings to mind is how that obsessed character from “The Blues Brother”, wonderfully played by Carrie Fisher (R.I.P. - Rest in Peace), lists on the wrongs done to her by John Belushi (R.I.P – Rest in-between Parties) and ends with “I must now kill you and your brother”.

God, what the Republican candidates must be anticipating from Trump’s speech to the voters of Georgia tomorrow. If the voters don’t vote for them, can they be sent to prison?

Don’t miss Trump’s speech on Monday in Georgia. It will be wild.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3144 on: January 03, 2021, 08:54:30 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3145 on: January 03, 2021, 10:05:23 PM »
Mark Meadows, Trump's chief of staff, told Raffensperger he was hopeful that in a "spirit of cooperation and compromise" there would be some way to find a path forward to overturn Georgia's certified election results that were confirmed both by a full hand audit and a machine recount.

So, the Trump compromise solution is for the Georgia Secretary of State to simply certify the state as having voted for Trump. What’s the non-compromise solution? Summon President Elect Biden to the state capital to answer some questions and have him arrested by the Georgia State Police? Time to revisit the 1932 movie “I was a fugitive from a chain gang”.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3146 on: January 03, 2021, 10:10:13 PM »
I do not want Trump to ride with President Biden on January 20 unless he first walks through a metal detector. I’m not joking.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3146 on: January 03, 2021, 10:10:13 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3147 on: January 04, 2021, 12:09:58 AM »
Criminal Donald Trump is on tape leaning on the Georgia Secretary of State like a mobster wanting him to "find" over 11,000 votes to steal an election he lost. This criminal needs to immediately be impeached and then prosecuted for treason and sedition along with his Stooges in the Senate and House attempting to block the votes of Joe Biden a dually elected President.

Calls for Trump impeachment after he's busted for 'criminal election tampering' in Georgia phone call
https://www.rawstory.com/trump-georgia-2649723997/

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3148 on: January 04, 2021, 12:16:35 AM »
Those conspiracy theories, both of which are backed by lots of evidence, pale in comparison to the wholly fictional, totally bogus Russian collusion conspiracy theory that the Democrats peddled for the first half of Trump's presidency (until the tale got destroyed by the Mueller report, and then got destroyed even more thoroughly during the Senate impeachment trial).

You have zero evidence.

It has been confirmed by the Senate Intelligence Committee and by every branch of intelligence that Russia interfered in the 2016 election.

Stooge Barr squashed the Mueller Report and now that Donald Trump will be out of office in 2 weeks, Democrats will have a new investigation into Benedic.t Donald's Russian election stealing.   

Benedict Donal.d got caught on tape demanding the Georgia Secretary of State to give him illegal votes to win the state and Michael T Griffith thinks he didn't use Russia in 2016.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3148 on: January 04, 2021, 12:16:35 AM »

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #3149 on: January 04, 2021, 01:28:44 AM »
You can listen to the recording here:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/i-just-want-to-find-11-780-votes-in-extraordinary-hour-long-call-trump-pressures-georgia-secretary-of-state-to-recalculate-the-vote-in-his-favor/ar-BB1cqNSk?ocid=msedgntp

Doesn’t Raffensperger have better things he can do on a Saturday?

Saturday Night Live dare not touch this. There is no way they can improve on this.

Trump has flipped. He is absolutely nuts. He cannot listen or understand the facts. No wonder he can’t concentrate on getting the vaccines program running up to speed. We need four more years of this.

Brad Raffensperger, the Secretary of State in Georgia, is allowing a fraudulent election. This is such a huge criminal act, that no only is Brad Raffensperger liable for criminal prosecution, but his lawyer, Ryan Germany, as well. I never heard of a crime where because a defendant failed to act, both the defendant and his lawyer are sentenced to prison. I’m going to threaten Brad. And I’m going to threaten his lawyer as well. Those guys are in big trouble. Brad’s dog needs to be sent to the kennel. They are messing with the wrong man, let me tell you.

The only thing this brings to mind is how that obsessed character from “The Blues Brother”, wonderfully played by Carrie Fisher (R.I.P. - Rest in Peace), lists on the wrongs done to her by John Belushi (R.I.P – Rest in-between Parties) and ends with “I must now kill you and your brother”.

God, what the Republican candidates must be anticipating from Trump’s speech to the voters of Georgia tomorrow. If the voters don’t vote for them, can they be sent to prison?

Don’t miss Trump’s speech on Monday in Georgia. It will be wild.

I made the mistake of listening.
Scary.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3150 on: January 04, 2021, 01:32:14 AM »

Criminal Donald Trump is on tape leaning on the Georgia Secretary of State like a mobster wanting him to "find" over 11,000 votes to steal an election he lost. This criminal needs to immediately be impeached and then prosecuted for treason and sedition along with his Stooges in the Senate and House attempting to block the votes of Joe Biden a dually elected President.

Calls for Trump impeachment after he's busted for 'criminal election tampering' in Georgia phone call
https://www.rawstory.com/trump-georgia-2649723997/

Do any of the Trump supporters have anything to say about Trump’s phone call to the Georgia Secretary of State? Defensible? Indefensible?

Would it be a good thing, if Cuba had free elections, for Castro to call one of his officials in one of 16 administrative divisions and say “Hey, in this last election, I need 11,000 more votes in your district. Just give me 11,000 more votes.” Would should we think if such a phone call took place? Should this be considered an example of Democracy in action. Afterall, Castro was the President of Cuba.

What do you think Trump’s phone call looks like to the rest of the world? In Britain. In Canada. In Australia. Perfectly defensible?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3150 on: January 04, 2021, 01:32:14 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #3151 on: January 04, 2021, 03:15:23 AM »
How are things working out in the liberal utopias of California and NY?  Places that have been run by libs for decades.   Are people moving there or fleeing in droves?  What conclusion can be drawn from this?  Do people like high taxes, illegals pouring into their state, homeless hoards taking over the cities, riots and anarchy?  No?  Have no fear.  China Joe has no principles.  He is an establishment, do nothing politician who will only do what he is told by his paymasters.  Mostly on Wall St. and in China.  But when the radicals invoke the 25th Amendment, all bets are off.  Kantala, who received not one vote even in the primaries, will be calling the shots soon.