Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 386470 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #4056 on: July 08, 2021, 08:14:53 PM »
Advertisement
I'm surprised you have so much time to criticize America with a blackface Prime Minister, churches being torched, and mass graves of indigenous children being found.

A lame response. All deflection. Like McConnell, Graham, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Fox News ...

BTW, you still haven't shown your place of residence beneath your name, as I have done. Also, what state(s) did you grow up in. This is important because it would tell us how racist your upbringing was.

The "indigenous graves" issue is headed your way:

"Feds may investigate Native American boarding school in Nevada after discovery of Canadian mass graves" ( Link )

As in Canada, indigenous children sent to boarding schools (between around 1883 and the phase-out by 1996) who died there did so mostly due to disease and inflection (about ten per year on average). Not much worst than the infant mortality rate overall for those times. The schools were run by religious groups and some extremists are now torching churches that serve native communities.

Would be hard put to find an indigenous leader or council who hasn't condemned the arson and pledged to rebuild the churches. However, the out-of-control "reclaimers" breaking the law might appeal to a Trump-supporter like you who's gaslighting the January-6 attack.

Wait until they start excavating some of the dozens (hundreds?) of massacre sites of indigenous natives throughout the United States. Forensics will show many died brutal execution-style deaths, often at the hands of US Calvary "death squads".

See if American schools teach what really happened to the natives, blacks (to name a few).
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 11:44:08 PM by Jerry Organ »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4056 on: July 08, 2021, 08:14:53 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #4057 on: July 08, 2021, 10:29:23 PM »
This got me to thinking [and checking]https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/02/covid-employment-global-job-loss/

That sounded massive ...In fact unemployment was reported there as half the population of the country! However continuing to check facts...

About 10 million? Well that was more like it.

It goes to show you again...figures may not lie but liars can figure.

The ILO Monitor figure of 114 million represented global job loss. My understanding of the ILO data is that if you convert the overall job hours lost (ie: people going from full-time to part-time; work-at-home reduced hours) and covert them in terms of full-time job units, the job loss figure is more like 225 million.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 10:40:01 PM by Jerry Organ »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #4058 on: July 09, 2021, 12:08:05 AM »
A lame response. All deflection. Like McConnell, Graham, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Fox News ...

BTW, you still haven't shown your place of residence beneath your name, as I have done. Also, what state(s) did you grow up in. This is important because it would tell us how racist your upbringing was.

The "indigenous graves" issue is headed your way:

"Feds may investigate Native American boarding school in Nevada after discovery of Canadian mass graves" ( Link )

As in Canada, indigenous children sent to boarding schools (between around 1883 and the phase-out by 1996) who died there did so mostly due to disease and inflection (about ten per year on average). Not much worst than the infant mortality rate overall for those times. The schools were run by religious groups and some extremists are now torching churches that serve native communities.

Would be hard put to find an indigenous leader or council who hasn't condemned the arson and pledged to rebuild the churches. However, the out-of-control "reclaimers" breaking the law might appeal to a Trump-supporter like you who's gaslighting the January-6 attack.

Wait until they start excavating some of the dozens (hundreds?) of massacre sites of indigenous natives throughout the United States. Forensics will show many died brutal execution-style deaths, often at the hands of US Calvary "death squads".

See if American schools teach what really happened to the natives, blacks (to name a few).

So much hate for America.  We even have the Stanley Cup!  Again.  So much winning here while Canadians were killing indigenous people until 1996!  That's not 1886 but 1996.  Wow. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4058 on: July 09, 2021, 12:08:05 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #4059 on: July 09, 2021, 12:37:28 AM »
Trump allies face police investigation for alleged 2020 election scams outlined in damning report

Allies of Donald Trump are facing investigations by state police and the Michigan attorney general for alleged scams related to the 2020 presidential election.

Bridge Michigan reports that Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel and state police agencies have agreed to investigate claims outlined in a damning report issued by a GOP-led committee in the Michigan State Senate that concluded Trump allies were "purposefully defrauding people" with lies.

Two figures likely to come under scrutiny, Bridge Michigan writes, are attorney Matthew DePerno and former state Sen. Patrick Colbeck, hardcore Trump allies who received blistering criticism in the Michigan State Senate report for lying about the 2020 election.

Republican State Sen. Ed McBroom, who chaired the committee, told Bridge Michigan that "we found circumstantial, but substantial, evidence that some people were committing fraud and extorting people for money," which is why he and his fellow commissioners recommended the Michigan AG run a criminal investigation into the matter.

In addition to criticizing Trump allies for spreading misinformation about the election, the Michigan State Senate report also concluded that "there is no evidence presented at this time to prove either significant acts of fraud or that an organized, wide-scale effort to commit fraudulent activity was perpetrated in order to subvert the will of Michigan voters."

https://www.rawstory.com/michigan-elections-2020/

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #4060 on: July 09, 2021, 12:43:01 AM »
So much hate for America.

So the US massacre of indigenous natives shouldn't be mentioned. Teach your kids the fairy-tale version of American history and criticize every other country in the world for the least thing. Well, that's one way to love America.

We even have the Stanley Cup!  Again.  So much winning here

Obviously Trump didn't restrict the "imports" on professional sports and the "US" Olympic Team. A mere five of the 29 players on the Tampa Bay Lightning team are Americans. Many of the others are from Nordic countries, which Trump likes better than sh-thole countries.

Since we're 1/10th your size, it's a wonder we win anything, like the NBA Championship. Second-place in the NHL is not shabby.

while Canadians were killing indigenous people until 1996!  That's not 1886 but 1996.  Wow.

I see how you process new information and gaslight the results. It's good you rely on the Warren Report and books like Case Closed and Reclaiming History for your JFK arguments. In a few years, you'll have some scholarly Trump books that'll readjust your view of him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4060 on: July 09, 2021, 12:43:01 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #4061 on: July 09, 2021, 12:46:46 AM »
Weisselberg out in Scotland: First indication that indictment affects Trump Organization operations

Allen Weisselberg, the indicted Trump Organization executive, was removed today as a director of Donald Trump's golf resort in Aberdeen, Scotland, public records show. The move is the first to indicate how the indictment is affecting operations of the Trump Organization.

His removal comes as Scottish lawmakers and Avaaz, a global do-gooder organization, are pushing for an "unexplained wealth" inquiry into how Trump got the money to buy and refurbish both of his money-losing Scottish golf courses.

A 2018 British law lets investigators examine company and personal financial records to determine sources of money and riches that they deem suspicious. It's been called the McMafia law.

Trump's Aberdeen course lost nearly $1.5 million (£1.1 million) in 2019, up slightly from 2018. The property has lost money for seven years in a row.

The course also has an interest-free loan from the Trump Organization of $61.1 million (£44.4 million), disclosure documents show. Manipulating interest expenses is a common tax avoidance technique that can justify criminal charges of tax fraud unless executed with extreme care.

There are only two ways Weisselberg could be removed as a director of the Trump International Golf Club Scotland, Ltd. Weisselberg could have done so on his own. In that case, his lawyers may have advised him to do so for reasons not yet clear.

The other way would have been on orders from Donald Trump and executed through his sons Don Jr. and Eric, who remain as the only directors. That, too, may indicate a criminal defense strategic move. Since Weisselberg remains on the Trump Organization payroll it almost certainly does not suggest a split between the interests of Weisselberg and his boss.

The move suggests that Trump may be trying to make sure only he and his family members exercise any legal control over the Trump Organization.

Removing Weisselberg would not block or limit any Scottish inquiry or the investigation by the New York County district attorney's special grand jury, which on July 1 indicted Weisselberg and the Trump Organization.

The New York indictment detailed a calculated 15-year scheme using two sets of books to cheat the federal, state, and city governments out of more than $800,000 of taxes.

Weisselberg and the Trump Organization face 15 counts of grand larceny, tax fraud, and conspiracy. Weisselberg could get 15 years on conviction, but he also could get probation without even home confinement. None of the crimes Weisselberg is charged with come with a mandatory prison sentence upon conviction.

Weisselberg plead not guilty when brought in handcuffs before a state judge in Manhattan. The judge released the 73-year-old chief financial officer of the Trump Organization on his own recognizance.

The 25-page indictment is the first in what I'm sure will be multiple cases as prosecutors try to persuade insiders that they will be better off turning state's evidence than sticking with Trump.

often involving no prison time. Those who hold out may face prison even if they eventually cooperate. The indictment signals that prosecutors have solid evidence against tax cheats in the Trump Organization as well as anyone who took part in manipulating business records cold should they choose to seek their indictment.

As I read it, the indictment hints at future charges against Trump's two oldest sons, Ivanka Trump and Weisselberg's son Barry, who runs the ice rink and carousel in Central Park for Trump.

Mayor Bill de Blasio is trying to cancel that lucrative contract and another Trump has for a municipal golf course.

Ivana was a Trump Organization vice president when she was paid more than $700,000 in consulting fees, which may be a disguised gift subject to tax.

Barry Weisselberg got a free apartment near Central Park, a car, and other perks on which his ex-wife has said no taxes were paid. Jennifer Weisselberg is cooperating with prosecutors, supplying them with extensive financial documents.

Donald Trump and his lawyers have tried to minimize the criminal charges while not disputing that Weisselberg received $1.7 million in noncash compensation that was never reported to tax authorities as required by law.

I critiqued Trump's cavalier attitude in this earlier column.

The United Kingdom requires private companies, like the Trump Organization, to make more disclosures than American law requires, including total revenue (called "turnover") and profits, fees paid to directors, dividends paid to owners, and loans outstanding.

In America, only companies with publicly traded stock or bonds must make such disclosures. As Donald Trump's personal property, the Trump Organization and its more than 500 affiliated enterprises are not required to make similar public disclosures in America.

https://www.rawstory.com/weisselberg-scotland/

Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg has been terminated as the director of one of Trump's golf courses in Scotland
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-organization-allen-weisselberg-terminated-scotland-golf-course-2021-7

Mary Trump: Ivanka 'much less likely to stay loyal' to father than Weisselberg
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/561725-mary-trump-ivanka-trump-much-less-likely-to-stay-loyal-to

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #4062 on: July 09, 2021, 12:58:03 AM »
What a sick and evil scumbag Criminal Donald is.

Trump joked about Jamal Khashoggi's grisly murder in phone calls to Saudi prince: report

Former president Donald Trump cracked a joke about the grisly murder of Jamal Khashoggi by Saudi operatives, according to a new report.

The October 2018 murder of the U.S.-based journalist set off a crisis inside the White House, and Trump personally called Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman and his father King Salman seeking answers about the slaying in Turkey, reported Yahoo's "Conspiracyland" podcast.

"The president had multiple calls with MBS and with King Salman, specifically asking them, did you know anything about this?" said Kirsten Fontenrose, then the director of Gulf affairs at the National Security Council. "The president would flat-out ask, I mean, up to a dozen times on any individual phone call, whether it was with King Salman or with MBS or both of them, 'Did you have any knowledge of this operation?' 'Did you know this was going to happen?' 'Did you give this order?'"

The royal duo repeatedly insisted they knew nothing of Khashoggi's murder and assured Trump, using his first name, that they would fully investigate the crime, but the ex-president became fixated on the conclusion by U.S. officials that the Saudi-born journalist's body was hacked up with a bone saw.

"I mean, he would go back to it and back to it and back to it, trying to press them and telling them, you know, 'This will change everything, you guys. We've got to know. We're with you. We're standing behind Saudi Arabia ... but we've got to get to the bottom of this. 'Was there a bone saw? Was there a bone saw?'" Fontenrose said.

He then joked about the gruesome detail.

"'I've been in difficult negotiations," Trump said. "I've never had to take a bone saw.'"

Trump turned at one point to then-secretary of state Mike Pompeo, and joked again, which drew a chuckle from the Cabinet official.

"'Have you ever had to take a bone saw into negotiations?'" Trump said, according to Fontenrose. "'No Mr. President, ha ha,' and pressing, pressing, pressing, and every time, 'No, no, no, Donald, we didn't know anything about it. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this.'"

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-jamal-khashoggi/

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #4063 on: July 09, 2021, 03:47:43 AM »
The ILO Monitor terms of full-time job units, the job loss figure is more like 225 million.
World wide, I would have figured a lot more. I don't care for all this international stuff... I am a globalist government opponent.
I can do that? [in addition to "I am not a CT"]?
 I saw JFK. I grew up in Dallas Texas years ago. You can't get any more racist than that. When I get time I will tell stories that will curl your toes.

https://www.rawstory.com/
Rick Plant [any relation to Robert?] Listen... get away from rawstory for awhile. It will turn you into a sick Rick.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4063 on: July 09, 2021, 03:47:43 AM »