Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Dale Myers Blog  (Read 13908 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: The Dale Myers Blog
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2020, 10:26:25 PM »
Advertisement
This scenario was an obvious joke.

The accounts agree pretty closely.

'This scenario was an obvious joke.'

Not necessarily 'obviously'. Watch me post an 'Onion' spoof one of these days and see how the nuttier members here take it seriously.

The less-nutty CT veterans here will pretend to take an LN spoof seriously in an attempt to make the poster look even nuttier than themselves.

;D
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 02:48:45 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2020, 10:26:25 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2020, 11:02:43 PM »

'This scenario was an obvious joke.'

Not necessarily 'obviously'. Watch me post an 'Onion' spoof one of these days and see how the nuttier members here take it seriously.

The less-nutty CT veterans here will pretend to take an LN spoof seriously in an attempt to make the poster look even nuttier than even themselves.

;D

Are they capable of being honest? I just don’t get their thinking.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2020, 07:40:02 AM »
What a raging hypocrite. Myers is one of the worst offenders of namecalling to anyone who dares to question one of his pronouncements.

Recently on Facebook, Myers claimed that the Seaport Traders order was received on March 13. When I asked him to substantiate that, he cited Michaelis’s testimony. When I pointed out that *nowhere* does Michaelis say that, he just doubled down and insisted that he was right.

So, you’re right, Joe. Myers has nothing to learn. Like most of his fellow evangelists, he thinks he has all the answers already.

No.

Michaelis doesn't have to literally pronounce that the order was received on the 13th.  Just read his testimony and if you use your common sense, you'll conclude that they did in fact receive the order on that date.

Iacoletti isn't really interested in finding the truth.  However, if any of you have questions about the issue of what date the order for the revolver was received, ask me and I'll elaborate.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2020, 07:40:02 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2020, 07:48:53 AM »
Maybe it’s a difference in the way CTers think.

If a tree falls in the forest, but nobody hears it, does it make a sound?

If Oswald enters a theater, but nobody sees him go through the doors, did he really enter the theater?

If Oswald carries a long package toward the TSBD, but nobody sees him enter the building with it, did he really enter the building with a long package?

If Oswald carries a long package toward the TSBD, but nobody sees him enter the building with it, did he really enter the building with a long package?

To add... Buell Frazier did say, in his affidavit, that when Oswald entered the back door (at the loading dock), he (Oswald) still had the package under his arm.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2020, 02:45:13 PM »
Are they capable of being honest? I just don’t get their thinking.

If someone sincerely believes what they are saying, then they are in fact being honest.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2020, 02:45:13 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2020, 02:52:59 PM »
No.

Michaelis doesn't have to literally pronounce that the order was received on the 13th.  Just read his testimony and if you use your common sense, you'll conclude that they did in fact receive the order on that date.

Iacoletti isn't really interested in finding the truth.  However, if any of you have questions about the issue of what date the order for the revolver was received, ask me and I'll elaborate.

Iacoletti takes the 'angel' out of 'evangelist'

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2020, 03:37:51 PM »
Why Tippit Would Have Stopped "Oswald" and the Alleged Change in Direction

According to Myers, as the assailant approached the corner of 10th and Patton, he saw Tippit's car coming up the street in his direction and therefore suddenly spun around and started walking in the opposite direction, which made Tippit suspicious of him (pp. 64-65). Myers cites William Scoggins' Warren Commission (WC) testimony, which does in fact imply a change in direction. However, Scoggins initially said nothing about any change in direction. When he was interviewed by the Secret Service on 12/2/63, he said,

I noticed a man walking west on 10th Street. . . . The man walking west on 10th Street stopped at a point just about directly in line with the front bumper of the police cruiser.

And just a second or two after the man stopped near the car's front bumper, he began talking with Tippit. Not a word or hint about any change in direction.
https://miketgriffith.com/files/malice.htm

Dale Myers at the scene [according to him] of the Tippit shooting--- in 1985 (left) and 2019 (right).

The Tippit shooting was not right at the street corner.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2020, 05:27:43 PM »
No.

"common sense" is what people claim when they don't have any actual evidence and want to pretend that conjecture is evidence.

No.  Myers stated as a fact in his blog article that "Seaport Traders also received Oswald’s mail-order for the .38 caliber revolver on March 13, 1963".  He was wrong to state this as a fact and his gigantic ego didn't allow him to admit it.

"Truth" is not defined as Bill Brown's (or Dale Myers') "common sense" assumptions.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2020, 05:27:43 PM »