Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Dale Myers Blog  (Read 13956 times)

Offline Michael T. Griffith

Re: The Dale Myers Blog
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2020, 12:29:20 PM »
Advertisement
If you want to get some idea of the many problems with Dale Myers' research, I suggest you read my critique of his book With Malice:

"Did Oswald Shoot Tippit? A Review of Dale Myers' Book With Malice: Lee Harvey Oswald and the Murder of Officer J.D. Tippit"
https://miketgriffith.com/files/malice.htm

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2020, 12:29:20 PM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2020, 02:19:50 PM »
in a few days and a couple of years, it'll be sixty.....  thinkin' about savin' your precious posts?  be terrible if they...... might go away.....

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2020, 08:41:32 PM »
If you want to get some idea of the many problems with Dale Myers' research, I suggest you read my critique of his book With Malice: "Did Oswald Shoot Tippit? A Review of Dale Myers' Book With Malice: Lee Harvey Oswald and the Murder of Officer J.D. Tippit"
https://miketgriffith.com/files/malice.htm
From those comments--------

Myers is noticeably harder on witnesses whose accounts contradict his views than he is on witnesses whose accounts he likes.
That is exactly what this thread purports.
 What Myers did is the same as all the other official story apologists...Take some absurd theory-- tear it apart and then proclaim... See? it doesn't work! Therefore the Warren Commission was correct--Oswald did it all alone.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2020, 08:41:32 PM »

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2020, 09:00:28 PM »
Myers is a brilliant opportunist.

As a researcher: fail.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2020, 11:48:04 PM »
Maybe it’s a difference in the way CTers think.

If a tree falls in the forest, but nobody hears it, does it make a sound?

If Oswald enters a theater, but nobody sees him go through the doors, did he really enter the theater?

If Oswald carries a long package toward the TSBD, but nobody sees him enter the building with it, did he really enter the building with a long package?

It’s the difference between fact and assumption. Something that “Oswald did it” devotees like to blur.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2020, 11:48:04 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2020, 11:55:54 PM »
Brewer had no reason to follow Oswald. No radio broadcast of Tippit's death.
Also, Brewer could not see the theater entrance from inside his shop, or even outside of his shop.
So his rationale for approaching Ms. Postal was entirely unfounded.

Huh, maybe it's time to learn the evidence! The President was shot just a few miles away and right outside on Jefferson, Police were racing back and forth with sirens blaring and Brewer sees someone who looks scared and was obviously avoiding the Police, you don't need to be Einstein to connect the dots. Should Brewer have been a coward and just ignored Oswald, is that what Tonkovich would have done?

Mr. BALL. Now, did you see anybody go in the theatre well, did you see any activity on the street?
Mrs. POSTAL. Now, yes, sir; just about the time we opened, my employer had stayed and took the tickets because we change pictures on Thursday and want to do anything, he----and about this time I heard the sirens----police was racing back and forth.

Mr. BELIN - All right, you saw a man going into what you referred to as this lobby area?
Mr. BREWER - Yes; and he stood there with his back to the street.
Mr. BELIN - When did he go in now? What did you hear at the time that he stepped into this lobby area?
Mr. BREWER - I heard the police cars coming up Jefferson, and he stepped in, and the police made a U-turn and went back down East Jefferson.

Mr. BELIN - Do you remember the sirens going away?
Mr. BREWER - Yes; the sirens were going away. I presume back to where the officer had been shot, because it was back down that way. And when they turned and left, Oswald looked over his shoulder and turned around and walked up West Jefferson towards the theatre.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2020, 12:20:41 AM »
Brewer didn’t say “scared” or “avoiding the police” in his testimony.

Nice fictional video though.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2020, 12:49:15 AM »

Oh, c'mon John: Oswald said he didn't do it, so it must be true.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 01:22:11 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2020, 12:49:15 AM »