Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Three Problems with the Lone-Gunman Theory  (Read 14351 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Three Problems with the Lone-Gunman Theory
« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2021, 12:14:31 AM »
Advertisement
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence
Like Oswald on the stairway..

BS.. the evidence of absence is Dorothy Garner not seeing anybody on or near the stairs between Adams & Styles going down and Truly & Baker coming up. Rankin didn't bury the Stroud letter for nothing!

You really don't know much about this case, don't you?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 11:01:14 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2021, 12:14:31 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2021, 01:04:31 AM »
BS.. the evidence of absence is Dorothy Garner not seeing anybody on or near the stairs between Adams & Styles going down and Truly & Baker coming up. Rankin didn't bury the Stroud letter for nothing!

As usual, you're trying to turn the meaning of the term into a pretzel, you disingenuous troll. I know full well about Garner not hearing or seeing Oswald on the stairs.

Now, let me put this in a way as if I was addressing a 5-year old:

'There, there, little Marty.. don't cry: Just because the nice lady didn't spy, with her little eye, the      bad man tippy-toeing past her door, (just after nice Mr. Kennedy fell down & broke his crown) that doesn't mean that the the bad man wasn't there'
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 01:59:22 AM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2021, 01:58:39 AM »
As usual, you're trying to turn the meaning of the term into a pretzel, you disingenuous troll. I know full well about Garner not hearing or seeing Oswald on the stairs: Let me put this in a way as if I was addressing a 5-year old:

'There, there, little Marty.. don't cry: Just because the nice lady didn't spy, with her little eye, the bad man tippy-toeing past her door, (just after nice Mr. Kennedy fell down & broke his crown) that doesn't mean that the the bad man wasn't there'

Is the ego thing playing up again? Talking down to people in a pathetically hysterical way is truly hilarious, especially when you just shot yourself in the foot once again.

Only an idiot would claim there is no evidence to support the claim that Oswald wasn't on the stairs and at the same time admit that he actually knows about the evidence (the Stroud letter) that destroys the claim that Oswald was actually on the stairs. Actually, if you had been to the building, as I have, before they sealed off the stairs you would know that there is no way Dorothy Garner, standing next to the stairs as she was, could have missed anybody going up or down.

Oh, I'm sorry, is that too much for your feeble mind to process?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 02:25:52 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2021, 01:58:39 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #91 on: April 06, 2021, 02:55:22 AM »
Is the ego thing playing up again? Talking down to people in a pathetically hysterical way is truly hilarious, especially when you just shot yourself in the foot once again.

Only an idiot would claim there is no evidence to support the claim that Oswald wasn't on the stairs and at the same time admit that he actually knows about the evidence (the Stroud letter) that destroys the claim that Oswald was actually on the stairs. Actually, if you had been to the building, as I have, before they sealed off the stairs you would know that there is no way Dorothy Garner, standing next to the stairs as she was, could have missed anybody going up or down.

Oh, I'm sorry, is that too much for your feeble mind to process?

LOL
--------------------------
'idiot'
'feeble mind'

Stop crying, little Marty
--------------------------

if you had been to the building, as I have, before they sealed off the stairs
I don't believe one gd word you say

'Dorothy Garner, standing next to the stairs as she was'
Standing in an open storage room at some point IIRC

'could have missed anybody going up or down'
Garner being fully concentrated, very professional, no screwing around (according to her fellow employees)
> like not screwing around by listening for steps on the stairs other than the 2 girls descending, for instance
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 03:04:25 AM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #92 on: April 06, 2021, 03:04:35 AM »
if you had been to the building, as I have, before they sealed off the stairs

And who cares?

'Dorothy Garner, standing next to the stairs as she was'
Standing in an open storage room at some point IIRC

Which only confirms that you have never been there and don't know what you are talking about. But then, what else is new?

'could have missed anybody going up or down'
Garner being fully concentrated, very professional, no screwing around (according to her fellow employees)
> like not wasting time by listening for steps on the stairs other than the 2 girls descending, for instance

Says the guy who is clueless but desperately needs a way out but doesn't know where to find one

Garner didn't have to be "fully concentrated, very professional, no screwing around" to be standing next to the stairs and see who passed and who didn't. She didn't have to listen, she had eyes!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 10:03:55 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: April 06, 2021, 03:04:35 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #93 on: April 06, 2021, 06:58:59 AM »

No surprise there.  Chapman is hands-down the most ignorant person in the history of this forum.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2021, 07:01:20 AM »

Who gives a gd what you believe?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2021, 07:01:20 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #95 on: April 06, 2021, 08:15:25 AM »
No surprise there.  Chapman is hands-down the most ignorant person in the history of this forum.

Says the guy who is, knee-down, the biggest Oswald arse-kisser in history.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 09:24:14 PM by Bill Chapman »