Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who shot JFK and why?  (Read 5247 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Who shot JFK and why?
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2020, 05:42:50 AM »
Advertisement
Carlos Marcello did not have the kind of influence or power to control the military industrial complex that wished to remove JFK in advance of a reelection. The same kind of deep state influence back then is the same as today.
They hated Kennedy then...today they hate Trump.
Here are a couple of links to better understand the Marcello end of the hit.....
Carlos Marcello and the Making of a Mafia Myth----  By Lamar White, Jr. -May 2, 2020
https://www.bayoubrief.com/2020/05/02/carlos-marcello-and-the-making-of-a-mafia-myth/

“I am not in no racket. I am not in no organized crime.”
    – Carlos Marcello
After the assassination of Kennedy the Federal Bureau of Investigation investigated Marcello. They came to the conclusion that they "did not believe Carlos Marcello was a significant organized crime figure" and that Marcello earned his living "as a tomato salesman and real estate investor." As a result of this investigation the Warren Commission concluded that there was no direct link between Ruby and Marcello.
https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKmarcello.htm

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2020, 05:42:50 AM »

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2020, 04:01:04 PM »
Walt I didn't know the boys, JFK and RFK didn't know about the deal their father had made with the mob, I thought they did and were just arrogant and above it all. Thanks for that, it gets clearer everyday.......

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2020, 04:45:53 PM »
If you were actually able to follow Chapman's incomprehensible babble, I would be worried about you.

Your rabid contrarianism, and deep love for Oswald, is blocking you from accessing your higher brain functions.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2020, 04:45:53 PM »

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2020, 06:18:17 PM »
Jerry,

I agree with your assessment of the state as it was then and is now although back then they had more to worry about with the Cuban missile crisis, Russia etc.

You are right that Marcello himself did not have the kind of influence to control the military industrial complex but J Edgar Hoover did. Hoover was probably the most powerful person in the world at that time. He had the goods on everyone and they had to toe the line. He wire tapped everyone; he had conversations on JFK and Marilyn Monroe. He had dirt on all significant people in congress, hollywood, you name it, if you were important, he had dirt on you.

So what’s the connection? The mob had the dirt on Hoover and they owned him. Hoover regulated the information that the WC got and I am sure that the information they received threw attention away from Marcello and onto Oswald and the single shooter theory.

“I am not in no racket. I am not in no organized crime.”
    – Carlos Marcello

What’s your point, it’s well known that Marcello was not an educated person, he learned everything on the streets or in prison. To him the word “that” was pronounced “dat” and I am sure he mispronounced many other words which made him sound illiterate.

"After the assassination of Kennedy the Federal Bureau of Investigation investigated Marcello. They came to the conclusion that they "did not believe Carlos Marcello was a significant organized crime figure" and that Marcello earned his living "as a tomato salesman and real estate investor." As a result of this investigation the Warren Commission concluded that there was no direct link between Ruby and Marcello."

Perfect, just what the mob wanted to complete their “patsy” scenario.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 06:21:00 PM by Mike Carney »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2020, 10:17:19 PM »
Walt I didn't know the boys, JFK and RFK didn't know about the deal their father had made with the mob, I thought they did and were just arrogant and above it all. Thanks for that, it gets clearer everyday.......

If Old Joe K had remained healthy he woyld have been able to control his sons....  And kept them from going after Hoffa, and Marcello, and the likes....   Unfortunately Old Joe became ill, and died....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2020, 10:17:19 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2020, 08:25:12 PM »
Your rabid contrarianism, and deep love for Oswald, is blocking you from accessing your higher brain functions.

...and you have the nerve to call other people gaslighters.

You wouldn't know a "higher brain function" if it bit you in the azz.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2020, 11:33:03 PM »
...and you have the nerve to call other people gaslighters.

You wouldn't know a "higher brain function" if it bit you in the azz.

I never start fights; but will respond in kind.

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2020, 04:17:13 PM »
I came across this article yesterday about Gianni Russo author of Hollywood Godfather and it's pretty interesting. I apologize in advance for all the pop up ad's but well worth your time.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7712649/Godfather-actor-says-knows-mobster-REALLY-assassinated-JFK.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2020, 04:17:13 PM »