Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: LHO's shirt  (Read 40592 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: LHO's shirt
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2021, 10:34:35 PM »
Advertisement
I'm actually not 100% sure he was being set up at all by the assassination plotters, but if he was then it would have been as a commie confederate (most obviously via the Carcano).

One thing I'm sure of: he was not being set up as a gunman, let alone as a lone nut one.

So the rifle wasn't being used to set him up as a gunman?
It was being used to set him up as a commie confederate?? (What's a commie confederate?)
Let's remember, Oswald was being announced as the assassin of JFK almost as soon as he was arrested.
Not sure what you're saying here Alan.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2021, 10:34:35 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2021, 10:42:06 PM »
So the rifle wasn't being used to set him up as a gunman?
It was being used to set him up as a commie confederate?? (What's a commie confederate?)

On that scenario: as the supplier of the rifle (or one of the rifles).

Let's remember, Oswald was being announced as the assassin of JFK almost as soon as he was arrested.

Sure, but we're talking about a different phase of the thing here: again, we have to consider the assassination conspiracy as one thing and the cover-up conspiracy as another (albeit possibly overlapping) thing.

Think about it: if the conspirators' big plan was to make the world think Mr Oswald was at the SN window, they did a lousy job of sealing that particular deal. I mean, talk about amateur hour!

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2021, 11:10:05 PM »
On that scenario: as the supplier of the rifle (or one of the rifles).

If Oswald was tricked into supplying a dodgy rifle that could easily be tracked back to him, and that rifle was deliberately left at the scene of the shooting, it is safe to conclude he was being set-up as a/the gunman.

Sure, but we're talking about a different phase of the thing here: again, we have to consider the assassination conspiracy as one thing and the cover-up conspiracy as another (albeit possibly overlapping) thing.

They are hardly mutually exclusive things.
They must be co-ordinated to some extent (if at all)

Think about it: if the conspirators' big plan was to make the world think Mr Oswald was at the SN window, they did a lousy job of sealing that particular deal. I mean, talk about amateur hour!

Amateur hour indeed but history is written by the winners and Oswald is still at the SN window taking the shots.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2021, 11:10:05 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2021, 11:17:05 PM »
If Oswald was tricked into supplying a dodgy rifle

He may not have been tricked into supplying it

that could easily be tracked back to him, and that rifle was deliberately left at the scene of the shooting, it is safe to conclude he was being set-up as a/the gunman.

Why?

They are hardly mutually exclusive things.
They must be co-ordinated to some extent (if at all)

This second statement is not logical.

Amateur hour indeed but history is written by the winners and Oswald is still at the SN window taking the shots.

No, the smart money is now on Mr Oswald's being in the front entranceway hearing the shots. There has been a paradigm shift in our understanding of the assassination.

But even if what you say were true, that would be down to the second conspiracy-----------the cover-up.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2021, 11:43:23 PM »
He may not have been tricked into supplying it

It's you who said Oswald supplied the rifle. If he wasn't tricked into doing it what are you saying?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2021, 11:43:23 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2021, 12:05:08 AM »
It's you who said Oswald supplied the rifle.

No, I talked about his being set up as the supplier of the rifle. Big difference!

If he wasn't tricked into doing it what are you saying?

On this particular scenario: the rifle is brought to the Depository without his knowledge, e.g. in the 5ft box that Ms Mary Hall saw being delivered to the building that morning from an Honest Joe's truck.

As I have subtly hinted elsewhere, I believe Mr Oswald brought curtain rods to work that morning----------and that these rods were actually found in the Depository at some point after the assassination.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2021, 12:35:15 AM »
No, I talked about his being set up as the supplier of the rifle. Big difference!

I get it. Someone must've slipped in the Hidell ID into his wallet when he wasn't looking.

On this particular scenario: the rifle is brought to the Depository without his knowledge, e.g. in the 5ft box that Ms Mary Hall saw being delivered to the building that morning from an Honest Joe's truck.

As I have subtly hinted elsewhere, I believe Mr Oswald brought curtain rods to work that morning----------and that these rods were actually found in the Depository at some point after the assassination.

A totally innocent bystander. Just bad timing with the large package on the day of the assassination.

And really massively unlucky to be photographed with someone who looks absolutely identical in every respect to Bill Shelley, whilst handing out leaflets in New Orleans

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2021, 12:35:15 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2021, 12:43:42 AM »
I get it. Someone must've slipped in the Hidell ID into his wallet when he wasn't looking.

Your logic eludes me here, Mr O'Meara.

A totally innocent bystander.

I never said that.

Just bad timing with the large package on the day of the assassination.

A package ~27 inches long------------the perfect length to hold the curtain rods.

And really massively unlucky to be photographed with someone who looks absolutely identical in every respect to Bill Shelley, whilst handing out leaflets in New Orleans

Questionable claim!

But again--------I do not rule out the possibility that Mr Oswald had some knowing role in the assassination. Heck, I don't even know for sure what the guy's true political views were.

That he wasn't the shooter or set up as the shooter is all I can state with conviction.