Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Et tu, Bonnie?  (Read 67686 times)

Offline Richard Smith

Re: Et tu, Bonnie?
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2021, 05:47:52 PM »
Advertisement
The evidence?  He was gone and on a bus. And then murdered a police officer a couple miles away less than an hour later after a stop at his boarding house.

No, that's what the official narrative told us. It's not evidence of his "immediate" departure from the TSBD.

Even you can't be serious that Oswald's situation was like that of any other TSBD employee.

Did I say that? Oh wait... I'm talking to the guy who constantly makes up strawmen....

A policeman pulled a gun on him but Oswald is not even curious enough to ask what is happening?

Just how long did his encounter with Baker last and how do you even know what he would have asked if he wasn't taken completely by surprise?

He beats it from the building immediately.

He flees the building within minutes.

Big claim, but as per usual for you; not a shred of evidence in sight

So you are just reverting to that tired contrarian position after making the absurd comparison between Oswald and other employees who eventually left the building that day?  Very lazy.  A witness confirmed Oswald was on the bus only a short time after the Baker encounter.  Another witness puts him in a cab and then another witness places him at his boarding house before 1PM.  But you claim there is no evidence that he left immediately after the assassination?  You dismiss all this evidence as the product of the "official story" whatever that means suggesting Oswald is basically the same as other employees who hung around the building chatting and giving their info to the police before leaving.  LOL  In order for Oswald to make these rounds around town as confirmed by multiple different witnesses within the known timeframes, his departure has to be immediate from his encounter with Baker.  Within minutes after the assassination.  He doesn't have a car or even a bicycle.  He is on foot or using public transportation to get to these places.   

Also, where in the building is he supposed to be after the Baker encounter?  Let me guess.  You have no clue and are just suggesting it is possible and asking others to disprove it to your subjective satisfaction while dismissing any actual evidence as the product of the "official story."  But then also denying you are suggesting any conspiracy.  Just multiple random citizens of Dallas all lying for some inexplicable reason to implicate Oswald.  Round and round it goes down the rabbit hole of lunacy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2021, 05:47:52 PM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2021, 07:14:11 PM »
A much closer examination of Roy Truly (nothing truly about him) and Marrion Baker's reported actions as shared by their hastily contrived script fall way short of anything resembling the truth. Yes, we have been told for going on close to just shy of six decades now how they charged up the backstairs in tandem, encountered the wrongly accused and made their way all the way *atop an otherwise locked roof, etc...

*COUNTY OF DALLAS
SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
SUPPLEMENTARY INVESTIGATION REPORT

Name of Compainant
Assassination Of President Kennedy

Offense
John Wiseman, Deputy Sheriff, Dallas County Sheriff's Department.

Date Nov 23, 1963

I was standing in front of the Sheriff's Office at 505 Main Street, Dallas when the President passed and the car went around the corner and a few more cars had passed when I heard a shot and I knew something had happened. I ran at once to the corner of Houston and Main Street and out into the street when the second and third shots ran out. I ran on across Houston Street, then across the park to where a policeman was having trouble with his motorcycle and I saw a man laying on the grass. This man laying on the grass said the shots came from the building and he was pointing to the old Sexton Building. I talked to Marilyn Sitzman, 202 S. Lancaster who said her boss, Abraham Zaprutes, RI 8 6071, had movies of the shooting. She said the shots came from that way and she pointed at the old Sexton Building. I ran at once to the Sexton Building and went in. I askes some woman how many doors lead out of the building and she said 4. I left the building and found some DPD patrolmen and we came back to the building. I ran up the stairs and the patrolman started trying to get more help to search the building. I went up the stairs to the 7th floor and started up into the attic and noticed that the door to the roof was locked on the inside with a gate type hook latch. I stopped and started back down the stairs taking a quick look on each floor.

Two men who would testify to being somewhere they weren't would certainly frame an innocent party amid a phantom encounter.  If we thought this lying tandem wasn't enough horse manure to avoid, here comes yet another example of a first-day-statement which later morphs into nothing to see here folks just follow the hastily contrived script...

Here's Bonnie Ray Williams' same day affidavit ---->

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth338434/m1/1/

Then for whatever reason(s) it wished to serve, the hastily contrived script amid Mr. Williams' Warren Commission testimony four months later (March, 1964) places him up on the 6th floor to join his fellow coworkers down on the 5th floor much later after devouring a chicken lunch w/Dr. Pepper and Doritos. Why the sudden reversal from his same day affidavit? In this case, one thing that continually emanates throughout when considering all of the "evidence" is the federal-authorities--for whatever reason(s) it wished to serve--changed statements, timelines, etc. even if it meant w/strong arm tactics. The one thing we all can be sure of is the absolute truth requires no revision(s), do overs, etc.

Wondering aloud just how many other of the 69 Texas School Book Depository employees on scene that fateful afternoon shared the following sentiments, but were smart enough to keep quiet...

Tue, Jun 19, 2018 8:58 am

To   Alan Ford a1anford@aol.com

Good morning Alan...I can only assume that yes she was suspicious only because it was my understanding through family chit chat during my visits to Texas...they (my father and his side of the family) would say she avoided and didn’t want anything to do with the FBI  or CIA whatever it was at the time.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 18, 2018, at 12:16 PM, Alan Ford <a1anford@aol.com> wrote:
>
> Okay, thanks for prompt response, Xxxxxxx, just wanted to be respectful of you is all.
>
> Before signing off here, a quick question, and, always remember, Xxxxxxx, you are at liberty not to answer. Did your paternal-grandmother ever give the impression she was ever suspicious of the official account/version of President Kennedy's death?
>
> Alan

> -----Original Message-----
> From: X Xxxxxx Xxxxxxxxx <Xxxxxxxx@xxx.com>
> To: Alan Ford <a1anford@aol.com>
> Sent: Mon, Jun 18, 2018 11:39 am
> Subject: Re: Good Morning!
>
> Good morning Alan, family still call me Xxxxxxx...I add the X to avoid confusion
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>>

As you read along, Did you note that Mr. Williams in his same day affidavit noted a plurality of police officers come up the back stairs? Yet this same eyewitness never sees Roy nothing truly about him and Marrion Baker cross his path. There's a reason for that... a hastily contrived script has nothing to do with the absolute truth, which requires no revision (s).

The wrongly accused was framed. The wrongly accused did not shot anybody. Anybody.

I am assuming the purpose of your "hastily contrived script" (which I strongly suspect is a figment of your imagination) is to support the Oswald-did-it school of thought. You show that William's affidavit has him nowhere near the 6th floor on the day of the assassination. Four months later Williams is having his lunch until around 12:25 next to the SN. How does this support the Oswald-did-it narrative?
Oswald is supposed to be constructing the SN and assembling his rifle before taking up his position but Williams testifies that there is no-one up there with him all that time (not even Dougherty).
This change in the so-called HCS supports the view that Oswald wasn't up there doing all these things. Why not just leave Williams on the 5th floor where he originally said he was? What's the point of the HCS if it doesn't support the Oswald-did-it view?

And has anyone figured out the significance of the latch on the roof door?

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2021, 07:16:20 PM »
So you are just reverting to that tired contrarian position after making the absurd comparison between Oswald and other employees who eventually left the building that day?  Very lazy.  A witness confirmed Oswald was on the bus only a short time after the Baker encounter.  Another witness puts him in a cab and then another witness places him at his boarding house before 1PM.  But you claim there is no evidence that he left immediately after the assassination?  You dismiss all this evidence as the product of the "official story" whatever that means suggesting Oswald is basically the same as other employees who hung around the building chatting and giving their info to the police before leaving.  LOL  In order for Oswald to make these rounds around town as confirmed by multiple different witnesses within the known timeframes, his departure has to be immediate from his encounter with Baker.  Within minutes after the assassination.  He doesn't have a car or even a bicycle.  He is on foot or using public transportation to get to these places.   

Also, where in the building is he supposed to be after the Baker encounter?  Let me guess.  You have no clue and are just suggesting it is possible and asking others to disprove it to your subjective satisfaction while dismissing any actual evidence as the product of the "official story."  But then also denying you are suggesting any conspiracy.  Just multiple random citizens of Dallas all lying for some inexplicable reason to implicate Oswald.  Round and round it goes down the rabbit hole of lunacy.

So you are just reverting to that tired contrarian position after making the absurd comparison between Oswald and other employees who eventually left the building that day?  Very lazy.

Stop making stuff up. I never made any kind of comparison.

A witness confirmed Oswald was on the bus only a short time after the Baker encounter. Another witness puts him in a cab and then another witness places him at his boarding house before 1PM.  But you claim there is no evidence that he left immediately after the assassination?

Indeed. The fact that Bledsoe, Whaley and Roberts all said they saw Oswald, tells us nothing about when exactly he left the building. You claim he left immediately, so where is the evidence for that?

You dismiss all this evidence as the product of the "official story" whatever that means suggesting Oswald is basically the same as other employees who hung around the building chatting and giving their info to the police before leaving.  LOL

Stop whining and making up strawmen

In order for Oswald to make these rounds around town as confirmed by multiple different witnesses within the known timeframes, his departure has to be immediate from his encounter with Baker. Within minutes after the assassination.

Says who? The only witness who provided a kind of time stamp is Roberts, who said Oswald entered the roominghouse when she was about to watch the one o'clock news. Bledsoe's story has got holes in it bigger than Swiss cheese and Whaley only worked with 15 minutes on his time sheet.

Also, where in the building is he supposed to be after the Baker encounter?

Who cares? Buell Frazier has gone on record that he saw Oswald walk down Houston street and turning onto Elm street about 15 minutes after the shooting. He figured Oswald had left the building at the loadingdock at the back and was going to buy his lunch.

Several witnesses have stated that they saw a man, that looked like Oswald, get in a Rambler.

So, why are these witnesses wrong and are those blindly accepted in the official narrative correct?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 07:18:36 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2021, 07:16:20 PM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2021, 07:37:00 PM »
The TSBD was sealed off within minutes of the assassination:

Mr. BELIN. Then that would put it around no sooner than 12:37, if you heard the call at 12:34?
Mr. SAWYER. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. Then you got down and what did you do?
Mr. SAWYER. I asked the Sergeant to doublecheck the security around the building, and then I took two patrolmen and stationed them at the front door and told them, with instructions not to let anybody in or out.

Frazier was probably having his lunch in the basement at this time. He was not outside seeing Oswald 15 minutes after the assassination.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2021, 10:39:50 PM »
The TSBD was sealed off within minutes of the assassination:

Mr. BELIN. Then that would put it around no sooner than 12:37, if you heard the call at 12:34?
Mr. SAWYER. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. Then you got down and what did you do?
Mr. SAWYER. I asked the Sergeant to doublecheck the security around the building, and then I took two patrolmen and stationed them at the front door and told them, with instructions not to let anybody in or out.

Frazier was probably having his lunch in the basement at this time. He was not outside seeing Oswald 15 minutes after the assassination.

He said "about 15 minutes".

12:37 is the time Sawyer and two officers were taken to the top of the building by a TSBD employee.
Only after he arrived back down did he give the order to seal the building. That was around 12:40.
Vickie Adams who heard a radio message from a set on a police bike at 12:37 was still allowed to enter the building after that call.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 11:49:28 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2021, 10:39:50 PM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2021, 10:47:43 PM »
He said "about 15 minutes".

12:37 is the time Sawyer and two officers was taken to the top of the building by a TSBD employee.
Only after he arrived back down did he give the order to seal the building. That was around 12:40.
Vickie Adams who heard a radio message from a set on a police bike at 12:37 was still allowed to enter the building after that call.

Mr. SAWYER. To look around on the floor. How long it took to go up, it couldn't have been over 3 minutes at the most from the time we left, got up and back down.

Sawyer is down after searching around 12:37, building sealed off at that time.

Mr. BELIN - Now at this time when you went back into the building, were there any policemen standing in front of the building keeping people out?
Miss ADAMS - There was an officer on the stairs itself, and he was prohibiting people from entering the building, that is correct. But I told him I worked there.
Mr. BELIN - Did he let you come back in?
Miss ADAMS - Yes, sir.

Adams barely made it back in around 12:37.

Frazier is already back in the building by this time.

Oswald has already left.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2021, 11:56:47 PM »
Mr. SAWYER. To look around on the floor. How long it took to go up, it couldn't have been over 3 minutes at the most from the time we left, got up and back down.

Sawyer is down after searching around 12:37, building sealed off at that time.

Mr. BELIN - Now at this time when you went back into the building, were there any policemen standing in front of the building keeping people out?
Miss ADAMS - There was an officer on the stairs itself, and he was prohibiting people from entering the building, that is correct. But I told him I worked there.
Mr. BELIN - Did he let you come back in?
Miss ADAMS - Yes, sir.

Adams barely made it back in around 12:37.

Frazier is already back in the building by this time.

Oswald has already left.

Fair enough, but how does any of this prove that Oswald left the building immediately after the shots?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2021, 12:12:42 AM »
Fair enough, but how does any of this prove that Oswald left the building immediately after the shots?

He had a movie to catch

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2021, 12:12:42 AM »