Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Et tu, Bonnie?  (Read 60211 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Et tu, Bonnie?
« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2021, 08:31:23 PM »
Advertisement
A witness confirmed Oswald was on the bus only a short time after the Baker encounter.

Nobody "confirmed" Oswald was on a bus.  A landlady who could not prove she ever rented to Oswald or that she was even on a bus at that time claimed she saw Oswald on a bus.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2021, 08:31:23 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2021, 09:31:11 PM »
So, why are these witnesses wrong and are those blindly accepted in the official narrative correct?

Because that's how "Richard" rolls.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2021, 09:32:46 PM »
Frazier was probably having his lunch in the basement at this time. He was not outside seeing Oswald 15 minutes after the assassination.

Why "probably"?  How long does it take to eat a sandwich?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2021, 09:32:46 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #83 on: April 07, 2021, 09:43:16 PM »
Why "probably"?  How long does it take to eat a sandwich?

How long does it take you to eat a sandwich?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #84 on: April 07, 2021, 09:50:38 PM »
A contrarian classic post.

Pointing out "Richard's" ever-present misinformation and logical fallacies is "contrarian".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: April 07, 2021, 09:50:38 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #85 on: April 07, 2021, 09:51:44 PM »
How long does it take you to eat a sandwich?

Not 15 minutes.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #86 on: April 07, 2021, 10:15:55 PM »
Not 15 minutes.

Not sure what you're saying

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: April 07, 2021, 10:15:55 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #87 on: April 07, 2021, 10:51:31 PM »
Mr. Smith, as promised earlier within this thread, had an opportunity to secure my research notes, thus earlier response before next week.

Following Deputy-Sheriff John Wiseman's discovery that access to the roof was locked from the inside, he was wise (pun intended) enough to comprehend that as long as access to the roof was locked he had no other alternative but to retrace his steps and work his way back downward on the backstairs, stopping here and there to do what any what any dutiful man of the law would do, stopping long enough along each floor to examine any evidence of unusual movement, etc.

Now, following the wisdom of Deputy-Sheriff Wiseman, some 23-25 minutes later a Dallas Fire Department truck was summoned to the corner of 501 Elm & Houston. A request had been put in for a ladder, flashlights, etc. Once there, two firemen--Leslie Warnock, Jr. & Harry Coombs--went up the stairs to assist with whatever five agents awaiting them up there needed for them to do to make access to that otherwise locked roof possible. According to Mr. Warnock's version of the events what happened next was after they reached the area upstairs, the agents--upon hearing a noise atop the area where the roof was locked (turns out another agent travelling ahead of them had found a ladder laying nearby and had climbed up to get a much closer look at that roof door latch locked from the inside). According to Mr. Warnock, once the other agents--thinking they had an assassin corned--ready their sub-machine guns & pointed the flashlights into the opening to head upwards to pursue him--he and Mr. Coombs did the sensible thing, they immediately ran away and took cover.

Turns out--good thing--the agent hearing his fellow agents readying their submachine guns yelled out to them as they closed in, quote, "DON'T SHOOT!, DON'T SHOOT", unquote, my apologies for big caps but wanted to capture the essence of how emphatic the agent shared his experience.

Brb...to be continued...

Continuing onward now, Whew! what a close call. The foregoing was to set the stage for the most important elements about that otherwise locked roof from the inside that the lying rooftop tandem said they magically overcame...

(1) The agent--his words, his experience--not mine said he encountered dirty grime & dust so much to the point he inhaled so much of it it rendered him to offset choking by repeatedly coughing to clear his throat/airway (we have to ask ourselves, given this agent's experience--Why didn't the lying rooftop tandem need flashlights and/or further assistance from the local Fire Department IF they had indeed actually made an attempt to go atop the roof?)...

(2) Now, here comes the most revealing info: that same agent--his words/his experience--not mine encountered the following ---->

On the following link scan down to the entry "Notify 9" that we have information...

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11126#relPageId=109&search=search_ladder%20and%20roof

(3) Now ask yourself--be honest--How did the lying rooftop tandem manage to crawl through sheet metal in that small concealed space?

Again, as I asked earlier, The question here now becomes Why?
did the lying rooftop tandem lie about exploits atop an otherwise locked roof from the inside...

Was it to account for why no one else travelling along on their "official" path (the backstairs) saw them there together; and/or Did Roy Truly need an excuse to draw suspicion away from why he was in the "sniper's nest" before the incriminating "evidence" was found? ---->

Mr. BELIN. When did you get over to the southeast corner of the sixth floor?
Mr. TRULY. That I can't answer. I don't remember when I went over there. It was sometime before I learned that they had found either the rifle or the spent shell cases.

The wrongly accused was Framed. The wrongly accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

Talk about a hastily contrived script!