Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Et tu, Bonnie?  (Read 59990 times)

Offline Chris Davidson

Re: Et tu, Bonnie?
« Reply #88 on: April 08, 2021, 01:19:24 AM »
Advertisement
Anyone have a picture of WFAA TV Reporter Tom Alyes' rather revealing photo of Roy Truly & Marrion Baker? That image alone voids the horse manure stench about them crawling upwards and through dirty grime, dust, sheet-metal etc... Not even a speck of dirt, grime, dust, etc on either of their pristine, unruffled dark clothing, let alone the pristine condition of Roy Truly's dark hat & glasses.

Moreover, given their own testimony--their words, not mine--they put themselves atop that otherwise locked roof from the inside for "5-10" minutes (Baker) and even longer in his flustered testimony (Roy Truly). So, in fairness, Are there any pictures--just one will do--that places them together atop that reinforced fortified roof in need of special equipment from the Fire Department to gain access? One single image will suffice...

All for now, best wishes to all who may pass this way to remain well, safe & healthy amid the ongoing pandemic challenges we are facing.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1thgfDT6J0DCMaiKRdG9aJq9cDElhMJQW/view?usp=sharing

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: April 08, 2021, 01:19:24 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #89 on: April 08, 2021, 01:47:41 AM »
A contrarian classic post.

To you anybody who doesn't agree with you 100% is a contrarian.

Given the BS you try to sell as fact, I'd say being a contrarian is a badge of honor.

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #90 on: April 08, 2021, 01:48:54 AM »
Why "probably"?  How long does it take to eat a sandwich?

You wouldn't be trying to say Frazier had his lunch then went outside to see Oswald "about 15 minutes" later?

You can obviously see the problem with that scenario.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: April 08, 2021, 01:48:54 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #91 on: April 08, 2021, 02:11:50 AM »
We have digressed down the contrarian rabbit hole again.

Mr. BALL - When was the last time you can remember you saw Lee?
Mr. FRAZIER - You mean on the 22d?
Mr. BALL - On the 22d, that day.
Mr. FRAZIER - Somewhere between it was after 10 and somewhere before noon, because I remember I was walking down to the first floor that day, that was the only time I went up on the elevator was, like I say, for a few minutes and, I put that box of books up and put it down, and I was on the first floor putting up books all day and I seen him back and forth and he would be walking and getting books and put on the order.
Mr. BALL - That was the last time you saw him all day?
Mr. FRAZIER - Right

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #92 on: April 08, 2021, 02:33:47 AM »

Mr. FRAZIER - Somewhere between it was after 10 and somewhere before noon, because I remember I was walking down to the first floor that day, that was the only time I went up on the elevator was, like I say, for a few minutes and, I put that box of books up and put it down, and I was on the first floor putting up books all day and I seen him back and forth and he would be walking and getting books and put on the order.
Mr. FRAZIER - Right

According to "Richard", whatever was said during testimony is not only the absolute truth but also written in stone.

Too bad that, for example, Michael Paine testified that he did not know Oswald had a rifle, yet many years later admitted that he had been shown a BY photo (with Oswald holding a rifle) days after it had been taken.

There are many more witnesses who said one thing in their testimony and something else later on, so - as per usual - Richard's point has very little validity.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: April 08, 2021, 02:33:47 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #93 on: April 08, 2021, 03:25:54 AM »
According to "Richard", whatever was said during testimony is not only the absolute truth but also written in stone.

Too bad that, for example, Michael Paine testified that he did not know Oswald had a rifle, yet many years later admitted that he had been shown a BY photo (with Oswald holding a rifle) days after it had been taken.

There are many more witnesses who said one thing in their testimony and something else later on, so - as per usual - Richard's point has very little validity.

Poor Roger.  Dancing like a circus monkey.  His prize witness who he believes can estimate the length of a bag with scientific precision confirms that he didn't see Oswald after 12PM.  So Martin/Roger deflects with some other rambling nonsense.  Isn't it getting late in "Europe"? 

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #94 on: April 08, 2021, 06:18:36 AM »

Mr. FRAZIER - Right

Mr. BALL - Did you see anything or hear anything of Oswald on the way down?
Mr. LOVELADY - Yes; he was on the opposite side of the elevator I was on. I heard him holier to one of the boys to stop, he wanted the elevator. They said, "No; we're going down to lunch," and closed the gate I was on and come down and got ready to watch the President come by or got ready to go to lunch, and that's the last I heard of him.
Mr. BALL - You were on the west elevator?
Mr. LOVELADY - Right.
Mr. BALL - Oswald was standing in front of the east elevator?
Mr. LOVELADY - East, on back, the elevator back.
Mr. BALL - Did you see him?
Mr. LOVELADY - No; I didn't; I just heard his voice because---where those slats are in back of the elevator.
Mr. BALL - Did you ever see him again that day?
Mr. LOVELADY - No.

And yet we know that Mr Lovelady did in fact see Mr Oswald again that day------------down at City Hall. We even have footage of it!

But wait, there's more! Mr Lovelady told Mr James Jarman that day that he had seen Mr Oswald encountering a cop & Mr Truly at the Depository front door shortly after the shooting.

Only a dyed-in-the-wool Warren Gullible like you, Mr Smith, could possibly believe that WC testimony transcripts contain the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: April 08, 2021, 06:18:36 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #95 on: April 08, 2021, 02:56:55 PM »
Mr. BALL - Did you see anything or hear anything of Oswald on the way down?
Mr. LOVELADY - Yes; he was on the opposite side of the elevator I was on. I heard him holier to one of the boys to stop, he wanted the elevator. They said, "No; we're going down to lunch," and closed the gate I was on and come down and got ready to watch the President come by or got ready to go to lunch, and that's the last I heard of him.
Mr. BALL - You were on the west elevator?
Mr. LOVELADY - Right.
Mr. BALL - Oswald was standing in front of the east elevator?
Mr. LOVELADY - East, on back, the elevator back.
Mr. BALL - Did you see him?
Mr. LOVELADY - No; I didn't; I just heard his voice because---where those slats are in back of the elevator.
Mr. BALL - Did you ever see him again that day?
Mr. LOVELADY - No.

And yet we know that Mr Lovelady did in fact see Mr Oswald again that day------------down at City Hall. We even have footage of it!

But wait, there's more! Mr Lovelady told Mr James Jarman that day that he had seen Mr Oswald encountering a cop & Mr Truly at the Depository front door shortly after the shooting.

Only a dyed-in-the-wool Warren Gullible like you, Mr Smith, could possibly believe that WC testimony transcripts contain the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Thumb1:

Lovelady is being asked a series of specific questions about when he saw Oswald at the TSBD prior to the assassination.  He answers in that context.  It is all the more amazing that CTer kooks are taking issue with Frazier's WC testimony that he did not see Oswald after 12PM while touting his testimony regarding his estimate of the length of Oswald's bag as gospel.  But again, this is typical pedantic rabbit hole nonsense.  We know that Oswald was at his boardinghouse in Oak Cliff prior to 1PM.  As a result, he could not be hanging around the TSBD at 12:45 or so after the assassination.