Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Howard Brennan sat on a wall.  (Read 12319 times)

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: Howard Brennan sat on a wall.
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2021, 01:18:04 AM »
Advertisement
Perhaps you should investigate exactly what the evidence is -- and more importantly what it is NOT -- before making blanket assumptions about who shot what.
My ideas accord with evidence. Proof would be good, but now its too late.
If we dont make assumptions then we have over 200 gunmen firing over 300 shots.
Some spectators should have been hospitalized for smoke inhalation.
The picket fence should have been pushed over by gunmen shoving each other for the best pozzy.
There must have been a crush of look-alikes & conspirators etc trying to flee up the stairs & down the stairs.
The windshield should have been blown away.
The tarmac of Elm Street should have been torn apart by bullets.
Tague should have had his head blown off.

More realistically, the guy from Ford or someone else might still have the bloody carpet from the limo. Is there a bullet hole?
If we look under the limo in the Ford Museum will we see the hole?  The floor had 1/8" steel plate installed over the top in 1964 but the hole in the thin floor pan might have been left as is.
The 6th Floor Museum might release the superior 2019 copy of the 20 Bronson frames.
Something new might turn up.  And i will go along with all of the evidence.

My idea that Hickey fired an accidental auto burst of 4 or 5 shots is based on the evidence.
The bullet hole in the limo shows that Oswald's shot-1 did ricochet offa the signal arm guy rod.
Shot-2 i have ignored except to point out that it happened at Z218.

I am impressed by Connally's lapel moving in Z224. But that had to be due to backdraft, the lapel being half pushed out by the shot at Z218. The lapel is black against a black background hence the film cant show that it is half out for 6 frames.
[edit][1sept2021][The slug exited a long way away from the lapel]
[edit 1june2022][later in 2021 i found an article that detailed tests by Latimer that explained the delay of the lapel flip.]

And whether Oswald fired is not necessarily fatal to any of my theory. Who is a side issue.
If anyone had any evidence at all that my theory cant be correct then i would like to know. Any at all, that makes any word of my theory impossible or non-correct, or even highly unlikely.
Every bit of my  theory is supported by evidence.
And no evidence contradicts any of it .

Witness statements are probly not real evidence, just opinions, but there must be some truth in there somewhere.  They remind me of that old joke...
Sir, i have good news & i have bad news.
Captain. Whats the bad news?
All that we could find to eat is camel poo.
Captain. Whats the good news?
There's tons of it.

Re my evidence & my assumptions re Brennan's actions, i have now read excerpts from his book & i can add that when he hid behind the solid part of the wall he lay on the what he called ground. I immediately thought aha fibbing again, it had to be concrete, but it was indeed ground (ie grass), the concrete footpath is further over, & there is a few feet of grass.
[edit 1june2022][modern photos show that the grass has now been replaced with concrete.]
« Last Edit: November 14, 2023, 11:27:35 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2021, 01:18:04 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2021, 11:09:43 PM »
My idea that Hickey fired an accidental auto burst of 4 or 5 shots is based on the evidence.
The bullet hole in the limo shows that Oswald's shot-1 did ricochet offa the signal arm guy rod.

The bullet hole doesn't show that Oswald did anything.

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2021, 12:30:23 AM »
The bullet hole doesn't show that Oswald did anything.
Yes, but the who is only a side issue. I mainly talk about when where how etc.  Yesterday i was reading more witness statements & there are mentions of other men on the 6th floor.  I reckon that many witnesses are somehow mistaken. 

Smoke at the picket fence is a serious issue. I think that Hickey's say 5 shot auto burst raised dust offa leaves of bushes & trees, especially with the aid of the echo offa the fence (which aint a picket fence)(its solid, no gaps), & the carpark was dusty gravel not tarmac.  There is a good explanation for everything. Lower leaves would have more dust. And the echo is low down.
Even on the 5th floor they mention dust falling from above due to the percussion of Oswald's 2 shots.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 12:34:18 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2021, 12:30:23 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2021, 06:47:02 AM »
Yes, but the who is only a side issue. I mainly talk about when where how etc.

If it's just a side issue, why do you keep referring to them as "Oswald's shots"?

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2021, 04:07:26 PM »
If it's just a side issue, why do you keep referring to them as "Oswald's shots"?
Koz i believe that Oswald fired 2 shots. I have red most of the theories re look alikes guys with the same name etc etc & i am not impressed. The difference tween thems that are right & thems that are wrong is in the end the ability to recognize krapp from truth. Every witness is contradicted by every other witness. Hell, in many cases the witness is contradicted by themselves. Look, i am the world authority on things Einsteinian. I only visited here koz i woz bored. I spent say 8 years on things Einsteinian, i spent say 8 weeks on things JFKian. I admit that i sat on the shoulders of geniuses in both arenas. Every day i find stuff that confirms my ideas re shot 1 2 3 (& 4 5 6 7 8 ).  Today i drove into town & i picked up my ebay book THE SMOKING GUN, hence i might get a burst of enthusiasm & write some more wordage, or i might piss off & find something else to satisfy my mind. 

Ok, a challenge, give me one witness re some aspect of this whole sorry saga, & i will give u a better witness that tells the truth.
Quote me one witness, any witness, & i will blow him/her into the weeds.
Anything u like.
The smoke near the picket fence.
Etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.
Its all krapp.
And give me one fact that contradicts even one word of my theory, & i will shoot it down.
I am right, & everyone else is kidding themselves.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 04:09:46 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2021, 04:07:26 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2021, 05:37:05 PM »
Koz i believe that Oswald fired 2 shots. I have red most of the theories re look alikes guys with the same name etc etc & i am not impressed. The difference tween thems that are right & thems that are wrong is in the end the ability to recognize krapp from truth. Every witness is contradicted by every other witness. Hell, in many cases the witness is contradicted by themselves. Look, i am the world authority on things Einsteinian. I only visited here koz i woz bored. I spent say 8 years on things Einsteinian, i spent say 8 weeks on things JFKian. I admit that i sat on the shoulders of geniuses in both arenas. Every day i find stuff that confirms my ideas re shot 1 2 3 (& 4 5 6 7 8 ).  Today i drove into town & i picked up my ebay book THE SMOKING GUN, hence i might get a burst of enthusiasm & write some more wordage, or i might piss off & find something else to satisfy my mind. 

Ok, a challenge, give me one witness re some aspect of this whole sorry saga, & i will give u a better witness that tells the truth.
Quote me one witness, any witness, & i will blow him/her into the weeds.
Anything u like.
The smoke near the picket fence.
Etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.
Its all krapp.
And give me one fact that contradicts even one word of my theory, & i will shoot it down.

"Look, i am the world authority on things Einsteinian."

:D :D :D

Where might one find one of your peer-reviewed articles on Einstein Ian?

You have definitely come to the right forum.

"Ok, a challenge, give me one witness re some aspect of this whole sorry saga, & i will give u a better witness that tells the truth."

Rose Cherami(e)

« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2021, 12:35:05 AM »
"Look, i am the world authority on things Einsteinian."

:D :D :D
Where might one find one of your peer-reviewed articles on Einstein Ian?
You have definitely come to the right forum.
"Ok, a challenge, give me one witness re some aspect of this whole sorry saga, & i will give u a better witness that tells the truth."
Rose Cherami(e)
I googled that. Interesting. But there will be a good answer why that Rose Cheramie story is wrong.
Anyhow, as i said, give me one witness, preferably one that impinges on my own storyline.
And i will throw in an answer to anything Einsteinian for free.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 12:37:21 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2021, 12:35:05 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2021, 01:59:52 AM »
I googled that. Interesting. But there will be a good answer why that Rose Cheramie story is wrong.
Anyhow, as i said, give me one witness, preferably one that impinges on my own storyline.
And i will throw in an answer to anything Einsteinian for free.

You have failed the challenge   :-[