Author Topic: ?  (Read 39563 times)

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
Re: ?
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2021, 10:20:26 PM »
Advertisement
Last thought today...

Spot on Mr. Brewer ---->

Mr. BREWER - He had a brown sports shirt on. His shirt tail was out.

That same brown shirt-tail was out when Mr. Mentesana captures the wrongly accused standing there in Dealey Plaza with his foreman (see post 43).

That same brown shirt-tail was out when he was led from the Texas Theatre.

This brown shirt with its shirt-tail out is not a coincidence folks. Mr. Mentesana films the wrongly-accused still standing in Dealey Plaza donning a brown shirt with its shirt-tail out loooong after the hastily contrived script to the contrary. 

This case is wrought w/Manufactured bus-transfer "evidence"; and, an "eye-witness"(Bledsoe) being coerced to parrot back "evidence" to Frame an innocent party. Again, it's not a coincidence that Mr. Mentesana & Mr. Brewer are both depicting the same individual wearing the same clothing in the same manner of the wrongly-accused. The wrongly-accused was still in Dealey Plaza, nowhere near 10th & Patton...

Mr. BALL - Anyway, you were not able to identify any man in the lineup as the passenger?
Mr. McWATTERS - No, sir.
Mr. BALL - As the passenger who had gotten on?
Mr. McWATTERS - No, sir.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 10:26:32 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2021, 10:20:26 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2021, 10:00:02 PM »
Mr. Mytton, in lieu of sharing those ragged grey pants (Commission Exhibit 157) as promised earlier this week ---->

Fair and potentially likely, but the gray pants suffered worse damage in that intense physical-struggle than the shirt. Don't have my notes handy at the moment (on a public computer), but will try to retrace my steps back here before week's end to display them as one of the Warren Commission exhibits on record.

I believe the following snippet of testimony given by Mr. Sims should clarify specifically where the manufactured bus-transfer "evidence" was found, so there's no need for you to continue to hold onto any idea that it was found in the grey pants of the wrongly accused. Take it away, Mr. Sims ---->

Mr. BALL What did you find?
Mr. SIMS. I found a bus transfer slip in his shirt pocket.
Mr. BALL. Where was the transfer?
Mr. SIMS. The transfer was in his shirt pocket.
Mr. BALL. Would that be on the left side, I suppose?
Mr. SIMS. I don't know if he's got two pockets or not.
Mr. BALL. Let's take a look at it.
Mr. SIMS. (Examined Exhibit hereinafter referred to).
Mr. BALL. Commission Exhibit 150 is being exhibited for the witness' examination.
Mr. SIMS. Well, he's got two pockets in here and let's see if I have it on here--what pocket it was--I didn't say--I don't remember what pocket he had that in.
Mr. BALL. What did you do with the transfer?
Mr. SIMS. I went back up to the office and I believe initialed it and placed it in an envelope for identification.
Mr. BALL. Who did you turn it over to?
Mr. SIMS. I don't remember.

Poor Mr. Sims--inadvertently caught up in the dubious actions of a sinister plot to frame an innocent party, but--in fairness to him--simply doing his job without any realization of who exactly procured that bus-transfer and subsequently planted it. Mr. McWatters--in his testimony--sheds some light on the clever shenanigans of at least two people who procured bus-transfers from him, while the wrongly accused was still in Dealey Plaza...

Mr. McWatters tells us all we we need to know about that manufactured bus-transfer "evidence" when he doe Not identify the wrongly-accused as the man he gave the bus-transfer to. Upon seeing the wrongly-accused in a line-up later that same evening, he had this to say ---->

Mr. BALL - Anyway, you were not able to identify any man in the lineup as the passenger?
Mr. McWATTERS - No, sir.
Mr. McWATTERS - No, sir.

There's a reason for that...the wrongly-accused was nowhere near his bus, let alone asking for a bus-transfer. The wrongly-accused was still standing outside in Dealey Plaza 5-10 minutes with his foreman just as he told his interrogators all along. The Hatch a Plot/Venue of Escape Committee botched it with a phantom bus ride with a manufactured bus transfer to frame an innocent party... they overlooked, resulting in a major gaffe, what really happens to mere paper when its involved in an actual intense physical struggle with not one, not two, not three, not four, but five adrenaline pumped officers hell-bent on making someone pay for what they believed at the time was responsible for the events at 10th & Patton. 

At least two of them--their account, not mine--managed to bring the wrongly-accused under control in the front. You can bet your last dollar they weren't bowing at his feet in the front as oppose to grabbing the lil' sumAs I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.' with an ironclad tight-fisted grip. The manufactured bus-transfer "evidence" committee should have consulted with the five officers at the Texas Theatre before planting bogus evidence to frame an innocent party. Oops.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 10:04:55 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2021, 10:03:35 PM »
The wrongly-accused was nowhere near Mr. McWatters' bus that afternoon, let alone asking for a bus-transfer ---->

Mr. McWATTERS - No, sir.
Mr. McWATTERS - No, sir.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 10:08:07 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2021, 10:03:35 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2021, 10:07:13 PM »
What say ye, Mr. Mytton?

Back next week G-d willing to reengage, listen and learn. Godspeed to all who may pass this way. The wrongly-accused did Not shoot anybody. Anybody.

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2021, 09:36:00 PM »
It's been established that the wrongly-accused did not ask for a bus-transfer, let alone board Mr. McWatters' bus that afternoon...

Mr. McWATTERS - No, sir.
Mr. McWATTERS - No, sir.

Now comes even more manufactured "evidence" from now the cab driver, Mr. Whaley (William). Let's take a closer examination of the shenanigans amid a miscarriage of justice mired knee deep in a shoddy-script to arrive at officialdom's "truth" to Frame an innocent party ---->

Mr. BELIN. Did they have any statements on there before you went down to the lineup?
Mr. WHALEY. I never saw what they had in there...I signed my name because they said that is what I said.
[/b]

As if the manufactured bus-transfer "evidence" wasn't enough evidence tampering already, now we have Mr. Whaley being Bledsoed like the landlady (Mrs. Bledsoe) parroting back her "truth" ---->

Mr. BALL - But, before you go into that, I notice you have been reading from some notes before you.
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Well, because I forget what I have to say.

Just follow the prepared script in front of you ma'am...say anything to Frame an innocent party that'll suffice...

something tells me Mr. Whaley knew the difference between the absolute truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth when compared to a hastily contrived shoddy-script to Frame an innocent party...or else...

Rest in Peace, Mr. Whaley
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 09:45:04 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2021, 09:36:00 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2021, 09:55:25 PM »
A hastily contrived script spoon-fed to the general public in September 1964; and, regurgitated over and over again through the years since, now going on close to six decades is mired in the stench of horse manure.

Their "evidence" to Frame an innocent party is manufactured or coerced. Unlike the plain simple Truth, a hastily contrived script does not stand the test of time.

The actual, plain simple Truth in this matter ----> The wrongly-accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 09:56:10 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2021, 09:52:12 PM »
Brief recap:

The bus-transfer "evidence' is a manufactured prop, mired in the stench of horse manure amid a hastily contrived script to Frame an innocent party.

Mr. McWatters tells us all we need to know about that manufactured & subsequently planted "evidence" ---->

Mr. McWATTERS - No, sir.
Mr. McWATTERS - No, sir.

Once more, Mr. McWatters' for clarity sake, Is either of the men you see in the lineup before you, including the wrongly-accused among them, the individual who actually got on your bus? ---->

Mr. McWATTERS - No, Sir

There's a reason for that. The wrongly-accused did not ask for a bus-transfer, let alone board Mr. McWatters' bus.

At the time these shenanigans were playing out the wrongly-accused was still in Dealey Plaza doing exactly what he told his interrogators what he said he was doing all along, standing out front with his foreman, Mr. Shelley. The sequence of standing out there w/Mr. Shelley came minutes after the following sequence of events:

*standing outside of the building (nowhere near the sixth-floor) as the only unidentified-individual on the front steps watching the Presidential-Parade.

*observed by the small-storage room on the first floor by more than a few Texas School Book Depository (TSBD) employees--returning inside the building during the immediate aftermath of a cowardly ambush upon a duly elected representative of the people. Amazing what some lying treasonous cowards would do for thirty pieces of shiny silver.

*Came to the assistance of Inspector Sawyer near the front-entrance passenger-elevators (12;35PM)...read Inspector Sawyer's Warren Commission (WC) testimony. No other male TSBD employee can account for this experience that afternoon. Moreover, the small-storage room, where the wrongly-accused was sighted by more than a few of his fellow TSBD employees is in close proximity of the first-floor passenger-elevators.

*Then as he was leaving the building, directed a then young rookie news reporter to the telephones inside before standing out front with his foreman for, quote, "5-10" minutes. Essentially, no hasty escape amid a hastily contrived script to Frame an innocent-party.

One more time, Mr. McWatters   ----->

Mr. McWATTERS - No, sir.

The wrongly-accused did Not shoot anybody. Anybody.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 10:00:36 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2021, 09:52:12 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2021, 10:16:47 PM »
No wonder there isn't any Audio and/or Video recording readily available for public-consumption of the extensive interrogation of the wrongly-accused over several days time.

His truth--the plain simple truth--didn't mesh with the hastily contrived script to Frame an innocent party.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 10:23:07 PM by Alan J. Ford »