Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: AP "Associated Press" Altgens 6  (Read 12831 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: AP "Associated Press" Altgens 6
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2021, 06:30:00 PM »
Advertisement
Bronson GIFS

Thanks for sharing these Robin! Can anyone identify at approximately what point in time the second clip in this post was filmed?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2021, 06:30:00 PM »

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2021, 07:14:55 PM »
Bronson said that he and his wife arrived in Dealey Plaza at approx 12::15pm and then he climbed on the pedestal and started filming the first film sequence.

I would put the time at approx 12:20pm

The traffic hasn't been blocked off at Elm st yet.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2021, 07:57:45 PM »
Bronson said that he and his wife arrived in Dealey Plaza at approx 12::15pm and then he climbed on the pedestal and started filming the first film sequence.

I would put the time at approx 12:20pm

The traffic hasn't been blocked off at Elm st yet.

Thanks, that’s right  about what I was  thinking. There is a gentleman or two bending over on the sidewalk about where the epilepsy thing reportedly happened. It appears to me that perhaps that is someone picking up their jacket after the ambulance left? I see white shirt sleeves. And covering someone in distress like that is a common thing to do.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2021, 07:57:45 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2021, 09:27:14 PM »
I wonder what the earliest image of the 6th floor window is that day?  There would be no obvious reason to take a photo or film of the TSBD prior to the assassination but it might have been caught inadvertently.  I don't recall anyone who worked tjere ever being asked who opened the 6th floor window.  Presumably it was Oswald but if that area was used as a smoking area as sometimes mentioned, then who knows?  Maybe someone else did it earlier that morning.  I assuming the windows were not left open at night and that someone opened it that day.  Mostly a curiosity but it would provide some insight into Oswald's mindset to know what time that occurred if he opened it.  Oswald was a meticulous planner in the Walker situation.  Have to presume that he scouted it out beforehand.  What if he sets up to assassinate JFK only to discover that window wouldn't open?

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2021, 09:35:02 PM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2021, 09:35:02 PM »

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2021, 09:37:15 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2021, 09:41:33 PM »

Thanks again Robin. That appears to confirm what I was thinking in my earlier post.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2021, 09:41:33 PM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2021, 10:00:57 PM »
Darnell GIF

Thanks Robin for these clips.  Now, this was probably stated before but ... just in case.
In the above clip you can plainly see Baker running towards the TSBD but if you look to the left there seems to be a police officer who starts running down the street    Two different thoughts as to where the shots originated?  Also ... and speaking of Altgens 6 ... Is that person in the doorway really  Lovelady?   You'll see him just when the clip ends.  At any rate
there is a pic which shows him in a different position.