Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JFK Was Shot From The Front  (Read 18672 times)

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

Re: JFK Was Shot From The Front
« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2021, 05:53:47 PM »
Advertisement
From the testimony/accounts of the Connallys (WC testimony):

John Connally: "I heard it [the shot] hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.
Immediately I could see on my clothes, my clothing, I could see on the interior of the car which, as I recall, was a pale blue, brain tissue, which I immediately recognized, and I recall very well, on my trousers there was one chunk of brain tissue as big as almost my thumb, thumbnail, and again I did not see the President at any time either after the first, second, or third shots, but I assumed always that it was he who was hit and no one else.
I immediately, when I was hit, I said, "Oh, no, no, no." And then I said, "My God, they are going to kill us all." Nellie, when she pulled me over into her lap----

Nellie Connally: "The third shot that I heard I felt, it felt like spent buckshot falling all over us, and then, of course, I too could see that it was the matter, brain tissue, or whatever, just human matter, all over the car and both of us."

If the bullet exited the rear of the head - and blew a hole out of it - then how did all of this material - brain tissue, blood - land immediately in front of where JFK was? It landed on the Connallys - who said they felt it and saw it - and all inside the interior of the car in front of where JFK was sitting.

How is it possible for a bullet to blow out the back of JFK's head and have material exit from there (from where else could it exit?) and land in front of him, in front of this back of the head blow out? The wind blew it? But they were headed into a wind, you can see the flags flying on the limo.

The Parkland doctors - those who said it appeared to be in the occipital region - were simply wrong about the location.

And for what it's worth, Robert McClelland was interviewed shortly after the assassination by a medical journal called The Texas State Journal of Medicine. He told them this about the location of the wound.

The wound was on the "right side of the head." Nothing about the back of it.

Full account of his and the other doctors is here: https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth599863/m1/106/?q=Perry

« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 07:08:17 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2021, 05:53:47 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2021, 07:34:05 PM »

Btw, does this mean that all those expert rifle men who tried (and failed) to copy what Oswald is supposed to have done were amateurs?

What exactly was Oswald supposed to have done, and who were the expert riflemen who tried to duplicate it and failed?

Offline Anthony Frank

• The CIA’s Quest to Control the Government
« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2021, 01:03:06 AM »
Is this in your book? Because 95% of it you posted in 2008.

No. Nothing about the rifle or Oswald's ability to shoot is in my book.

2 KGB officers inside the CIA and a CIA “double agent” (an American CIA officer who knowingly and willingly worked for the KGB) assassinated JFK on November 22, 1963. I know because I exposed the KGB infiltration in 1984.

After the KGB was exposed, the entire 98th Congress held secret closed-door hearings. Every Member of Congress was at the hearings, and they can all attest to the KGB infiltration of the CIA being exposed in 1984.

An abundance of testimony at the closed-door Congressional hearings in 1984 proved that the KGB-dominated CIA killed President Kennedy in 1963.

All of that is in my book. Click the link. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V9JT65Y

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2021, 01:03:06 AM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2021, 05:10:44 PM »
No. Nothing about the rifle or Oswald's ability to shoot is in my book.

2 KGB officers inside the CIA and a CIA “double agent” (an American CIA officer who knowingly and willingly worked for the KGB) assassinated JFK on November 22, 1963. I know because I exposed the KGB infiltration in 1984.

After the KGB was exposed, the entire 98th Congress held secret closed-door hearings. Every Member of Congress was at the hearings, and they can all attest to the KGB infiltration of the CIA being exposed in 1984.

An abundance of testimony at the closed-door Congressional hearings in 1984 proved that the KGB-dominated CIA killed President Kennedy in 1963.

All of that is in my book. Click the link. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V9JT65Y
You seriously believe that all of these revelations could have been kept secret? Nobody, no member of Congress, no staffer, no one who attended these meetings would have revealed all of this?

The Soviet Union fell apart in 1991. It no longer exists after that date. Revealing that Moscow was behind the assassination wouldn't have led to a crisis; the Soviet Union didn't exist, it wasn't a threat. The Marxist-Leninist government behind the act had been removed, overthrown, replaced. There would have been no war, no retaliation, no crisis as a result because the people who carried out the act were gone. And if the US government had evidence about the three KGB officers they would have been charged with the crime (I believe all are now dead).

This is frankly not believable on any level. The US government is a sieve when it comes to secrets.

We've had numerous historians and reporters do works on the figures. Robert Caro on LBJ for example. He has found no evidence - as far as I know (his last book hasn't come out) - to your allegations. Some of LBJ's people, top advisers, lived after the collapse of the USSR  Several of them are still alive - Bill Moyers, Joe Califano. None of them ever gave the slightest hint to your claims. Nothing at all.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 05:18:18 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2021, 07:42:41 PM »
You seriously believe that all of these revelations could have been kept secret? Nobody, no member of Congress, no staffer, no one who attended these meetings would have revealed all of this?

The Soviet Union fell apart in 1991. It no longer exists after that date. Revealing that Moscow was behind the assassination wouldn't have led to a crisis; the Soviet Union didn't exist, it wasn't a threat. The Marxist-Leninist government behind the act had been removed, overthrown, replaced. There would have been no war, no retaliation, no crisis as a result because the people who carried out the act were gone. And if the US government had evidence about the three KGB officers they would have been charged with the crime (I believe all are now dead).

This is frankly not believable on any level. The US government is a sieve when it comes to secrets.

We've had numerous historians and reporters do works on the figures. Robert Caro on LBJ for example. He has found no evidence - as far as I know (his last book hasn't come out) - to your allegations. Some of LBJ's people, top advisers, lived after the collapse of the USSR  Several of them are still alive - Bill Moyers, Joe Califano. None of them ever gave the slightest hint to your claims. Nothing at all.

If his book novel is true, how come he hasn't been 'disappeared' yet. Too soon, I guess.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2021, 07:42:41 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #85 on: June 10, 2021, 07:54:16 PM »
If his book novel is true, how come he hasn't been 'disappeared' yet. Too soon, I guess.

Wouldn't "official" killers of whistle-blowers be protected by qualified immunity? :D

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #86 on: June 10, 2021, 11:54:24 PM »
Thanks, yeah it was a fun project and shows beyond all doubt that I know what I'm talking about

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: June 10, 2021, 11:54:24 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #87 on: June 10, 2021, 11:55:42 PM »
It is unknown if the scope was out of alignment when Oswald used the rifle to shoot the President. He may have knocked it out of alignment as he made his way towards the stairs after firing the shots. If it was out of alignment, then he simply used the iron sights. He was certainly capable of doing so.  His performance with the rifle that day was nothing spectacular. Only one of his three shots could be described as precise, and on that one the target was as good as standing still.

"when Oswald used the rifle to shoot the President".  LOL.