Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Should the TSBD be demolished?  (Read 19180 times)

Offline Gerry Down

Re: Should the TSBD be demolished?
« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2021, 05:04:43 AM »
Advertisement
Vice President Harris never called President Biden a "racist". She objected to the busing policy that was the law at the time and criticized Biden for it in which he later changed his stance on it.

Oh you mean like how Trudeau later washed the blackface off and so that made up for having put it on in the first place. I see.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2021, 05:04:43 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2021, 05:12:39 AM »
Oh you mean like how Trudeau later washed the blackface off and so that made up for having put it on in the first place. I see.

I guess according to Gerry a Democrat is not allowed to change their mind on a policy matter.

Was Trudeau currently the Prime Minister when that happened? No.

Pathetic how people want to dig into a person's past attempting to condemn them for it now when it's no longer relevant because it happened decades ago.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 05:16:16 AM by Rick Plant »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2021, 05:43:16 AM »
I don't mind what your stance is. But whatever it is it should be applied equally to a republican as you apply it to a democrat.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2021, 05:43:16 AM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2021, 06:24:54 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #76 on: June 22, 2021, 11:37:23 AM »
I don't mind what your stance is. But whatever it is it should be applied equally to a republican as you apply it to a democrat.

Applied equally? Republicans are committing these offenses as current office holders and you want to dig into the past of a Democrat and condemn them for something they did 20, 30, 40 years ago? That's not "equal" that's an absolute joke.     

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: June 22, 2021, 11:37:23 AM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #77 on: June 22, 2021, 12:07:31 PM »
Applied equally? Republicans are committing these offenses as current office holders and you want to dig into the past of a Democrat and condemn them for something they did 20, 30, 40 years ago? That's not "equal" that's an absolute joke.     

Cuomo? Like I said the rules of attacking politicians, whatever they are, should be applied equally to all.

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #78 on: June 22, 2021, 02:26:06 PM »
Cancel the TSBD!!!

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #79 on: June 22, 2021, 03:03:20 PM »
:D :D :D

Political hate? I've posted the truth and the facts which you didn't like to read. You chose to deny it for 2 years, while posting ridiculous conspiracy theories in rebuttal that you heard from the right wing media that was a complete farce.

Like I've said before, every single thing that I've posted has been 100% correct. Criminal Donald lost the election and all his crimes and corruption that I've talked about for 2 years is now being criminally investigated by the authorities which will result in indictment and then imprisonment.   

I am fighting for civil right for African Americans but you support a racist and extremist right wing Republican Party that is taking away civil and voter rights.

Once again, another poor attempt at gaslighting by Richard.   

P.S. you still haven't stated anything that I posted that you claim was "outlandish or incorrect" and you won't be able to.

Again, after I praised LBJ for his efforts with Civil Rights you bizarrely responded that I viciously attack "every Democratic President."  I assume that even you realize that LBJ was a "Democratic President."  Thus, a falsehood.  Just one of many.  Anyone can read your endless, hate-filled threads on Trump that contain all manner of debunked conspiracy theories and judge for themselves whether you are several fries short of a happy meal. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #79 on: June 22, 2021, 03:03:20 PM »