Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Adrian Albas HSCA deposition  (Read 2258 times)

Offline Gerry Down

Adrian Albas HSCA deposition
« on: August 19, 2021, 01:13:41 AM »
Advertisement
I was reading Anthony Summers book "Conspiracy" when I came across this interesting statement:

"Adrian Alba, who ran the garage next door to Oswald's place of work, testified to the Committee that he often saw Oswald in the restaurant on the ground floor of 544 Camp Street."

This is an extraordinary statement when you consider it appears nowhere in his original WC testimony. This makes me cast serious doubt on Albas later claim, which also appears nowhere in his original WC testimony, of seeing LHO pick up an envelope from an FBI car in the street. It would appear Adrian Alba was dreaming things up by the time of the HSCA investigation.

I went to try and access Adrian Albas HSCA deposition to have a closer look but I was having trouble finding it. I got a reference number for it "JFK Document 009964":

However I can't seem to find "JFK Document 009964" anywhere. I tried on the National Archives website and on the Mary Ferrell website but to no avail. But i'm not very adept at finding my way around those websites. I also just tried typing in "Adrian Alba" on Mary Ferrells website but it failed to bring it up. Here is what the Mary Ferrell page for Adrian Alba looks like:

As you can see, there is no mention of "JFK Document 009964" anywhere. Here is the link on the Mary Ferrell website to the list of the websites HSCA files but i could not find Adrian Alba on it: https://www.maryferrell.org/php/showlist.php?docset=1001

Can someone help point me in the right direction to get this document?

P.S. On a separate note, I was surprised to learn Adrian Alba only died about 5 years ago. Check out his memorial page here: https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/190546514/adrian-thomas-alba

JFK Assassination Forum

Adrian Albas HSCA deposition
« on: August 19, 2021, 01:13:41 AM »