Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 3D Modeling  (Read 31066 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: 3D Modeling
« Reply #104 on: November 27, 2023, 09:22:08 PM »
Advertisement
There’s only one orientation for Connalys body that can align the single bullet trajectory and that is to have both of  Connallys legs rotated clockwise to some degree approaching 45 degrees to match his upper torso and shoulders which appear (imo) in Z223-225 turned ( along with his head) to be turned towards the right side of the limo .

The best approximation diagram I’ve seen for Connally holding his hat is that it was held upside down with the well of the hat hanging off the left Side of his left leg , being held with his right hand using his palm to press the rim of the hat against the top of his left leg.

This orientation is about the only one that allows the bullet passing  thru the top of Connalys wrist bone then into his thigh, without having to pass thru the hat or cause bloodsplatter on the hat..

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: November 27, 2023, 09:22:08 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #105 on: November 28, 2023, 12:20:58 AM »
There’s only one orientation for Connalys body that can align the single bullet trajectory and that is to have both of  Connallys legs rotated clockwise to some degree approaching 45 degrees to match his upper torso and shoulders which appear (imo) in Z223-225 turned ( along with his head) to be turned towards the right side of the limo .

The best approximation diagram I’ve seen for Connally holding his hat is that it was held upside down with the well of the hat hanging off the left Side of his left leg , being held with his right hand using his palm to press the rim of the hat against the top of his left leg.

This orientation is about the only one that allows the bullet passing  thru the top of Connalys wrist bone then into his thigh, without having to pass thru the hat or cause bloodsplatter on the hat..

I think having Connally's legs as far to the right (the right leg against the car door) is correct. If his leg were jammed right, then he couldn't get "push" to turn around to see JFK as they approached the sign. As well, the Governor's legs being far to the right meant he was "primed" to fall back towards Nellie once his upper body turned far to the right. This kind of stuff would be great tested on live models in a similar confined space.

3D models generally come orientated to the X-Y axis and have none of the off-axis fluidity of the human body. I can make my 3D models go off-axis but a live model would be needed for a guide. Otherwise it's guess-work.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #106 on: November 28, 2023, 03:43:19 AM »
I think having Connally's legs as far to the right (the right leg against the car door) is correct. If his leg were jammed right, then he couldn't get "push" to turn around to see JFK as they approached the sign. As well, the Governor's legs being far to the right meant he was "primed" to fall back towards Nellie once his upper body turned far to the right. This kind of stuff would be great tested on live models in a similar confined space.

3D models generally come orientated to the X-Y axis and have none of the off-axis fluidity of the human body. I can make my 3D models go off-axis but a live model would be needed for a guide. Otherwise it's guess-work.

Knott Lab 360 Laser Technology does Not employ "guess work". This is why it is used in court rooms across this country. Armchair JFK Assassination Researchers attempting to position Connally inside the JFK Limo is like Goober Pyle attempting brain surgery. BOTH ARE UNQUALIFIED! Follow the Science. SBT = DOA.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: November 28, 2023, 03:43:19 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #107 on: November 28, 2023, 04:22:07 AM »
     Knott Lab 360 Laser Technology does Not employ "guess work". This is why it is used in court rooms across this country. Armchair JFK Assassination Researchers attempting to position Connally inside the JFK Limo is like Goober Pyle attempting brain surgery. BOTH ARE UNQUALIFIED! Follow the Science. SBT = DOA.

Sorry Royell, but you really don't know how any of this works, Hulk Connally by definition is sitting in a guessed position.
And as Jerry's graphic shows, they made a plethora of mistakes. Even some of the most well known Conspiracy researchers (the guys on your side) strongly disagree with their findings.

This is why it is used in court rooms across this country.

This misguided Appeal to Authority perfectly sums up your distorted world view because when the vast majority of Medical Experts agree with the Medical Evidence or  Expert photo analyst's agree with the Photographic evidence you go back to hiding under your rock.
Just because Knott Lab's cartoons have been used in court doesn't mean that their finding are beyond reproach or can't be challenged by better corrected evidence because that is how your court system works.

Btw I asked you before, when did Knott Labs scan JFK's Limo, it's position on Elm and it's occupants in their precise position or did they rely on guessing all the above from a fuzzy Zapruder frame? Which as you well remember, you claim this source is fake or are you going to backflip once again?

Anyway, your responses to this questioning of Knott Lab's work are like a broken record either you technically address the criticisms being brought forward or you can continue to rely on a very obvious cartoon, your choice!

JohnM

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #108 on: November 28, 2023, 06:24:00 AM »
Sorry Royell, but you really don't know how any of this works, Hulk Connally by definition is sitting in a guessed position.
And as Jerry's graphic shows, they made a plethora of mistakes. Even some of the most well known Conspiracy researchers (the guys on your side) strongly disagree with their findings.

This misguided Appeal to Authority perfectly sums up your distorted world view because when the vast majority of Medical Experts agree with the Medical Evidence or  Expert photo analyst's agree with the Photographic evidence you go back to hiding under your rock.
Just because Knott Lab's cartoons have been used in court doesn't mean that their finding are beyond reproach or can't be challenged by better corrected evidence because that is how your court system works.

Btw I asked you before, when did Knott Labs scan JFK's Limo, it's position on Elm and it's occupants in their precise position or did they rely on guessing all the above from a fuzzy Zapruder frame? Which as you well remember, you claim this source is fake or are you going to backflip once again?

Anyway, your responses to this questioning of Knott Lab's work are like a broken record either you technically address the criticisms being brought forward or you can continue to rely on a very obvious cartoon, your choice!

JohnM

Laymen attempting to dismiss THE SCIENCE based on nothing more than, "because I said so" is childish.  And how about watching the Knott Lab/You Tube presentations before asking questions they have already addressed? I understand you guys currently being in melt down mode, but there is No dodging the Knott Lab 360 Laser SCIENCE that is routinely accepted in court rooms across this country. The SBT has always been a THEORY, and Now SCIENCE has proven the SBT to be IMPOSSIBLE. SBT = DOA

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: November 28, 2023, 06:24:00 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #109 on: November 28, 2023, 07:49:42 AM »
     Laymen attempting to dismiss THE SCIENCE based on nothing more than, "because I said so" is childish.  And how about watching the Knott Lab/You Tube presentations before asking questions they have already addressed? I understand you guys currently being in melt down mode, but there is No dodging the Knott Lab 360 Laser SCIENCE that is routinely accepted in court rooms across this country. The SBT has always been a THEORY, and Now SCIENCE has proven the SBT to be IMPOSSIBLE. SBT = DOA

Btw you have now created a precarious conundrum for yourself, you either continue to endorse Knott Lab's recreation which as I have previously stated uses their interpretation of the Zapruder film as it's very foundation or will you continue to claim that the Zapruder film is fake because you can't have it both ways!!! So what will it be Big Boy, are you going to take your first steps to being a Man or will you remain a Coward and brainlessly support the latest lameass conspiracy theory for the rest of your life?

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 08:08:31 AM by John Mytton »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #110 on: November 28, 2023, 01:43:42 PM »

Btw you have now created a precarious conundrum for yourself, you either continue to endorse Knott Lab's recreation which as I have previously stated uses their interpretation of the Zapruder film as it's very foundation or will you continue to claim that the Zapruder film is fake because you can't have it both ways!!! So what will it be Big Boy, are you going to take your first steps to being a Man or will you remain a Coward and brainlessly support the latest lameass conspiracy theory for the rest of your life?

JohnM

I can both understand and enjoy your current frustration. ALL those gory pictures of yours have been rendered moot. ALL of them. Knott Lab has put you/them asunder through SCIENCE. You have nowhere to go at this point. Nowhere. YOU personally have no foundation with which to challenge Knott Lab Laser 360 Technology. You know, the SCIENCE which results in COURT DECISIONS around this country on a close to daily basis. It's taken 60yrs, but SCIENCE has provided the TRUTH. And now we have RFK Jr naming names. It only gets worse for you guys from this point forward. You need to accept the SCIENCE, accept the TRUTH.  SBT = DOA
« Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 01:45:33 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: November 28, 2023, 01:43:42 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #111 on: November 28, 2023, 03:56:30 PM »

JohnM

The youtube video is interesting but appears flawed. It looks like they have made a number of false assumptions, and the end result is wrong. In addition to what John has pointed out, the shot did not take place at Z225, it took place at Z218 or earlier. It looks like they positioned LHO in the center of the double window not at all close to the east wall side. They are 1 to 2 feet off from where he was actually located. The first shot most likely took place with the rifle retracted into the room to avoid detection from the street below. He was likely located nearer the edge of the window by the East wall. Correcting these errors, I believe that would move JBC back to where he was actually sitting.