Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 3D Modeling  (Read 31159 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: 3D Modeling
« Reply #120 on: November 28, 2023, 10:31:00 PM »
Advertisement
    You LN's are so stunned, you Fail to understand that Knott Labs was SOLELY FOCUSED on the SBT/Magic Bullet Trajectory and that this was ONLY STEP 1. Pull yourself together and actually research what Science is still revealing. You have been "played" for 60 yrs running.   

Can you tell us which bogus "still frames and photographs" that Knott Labs was SOLEY FOCUSED on for their precise measurements? Oops!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: November 28, 2023, 10:31:00 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #121 on: November 28, 2023, 11:36:52 PM »
Ok I’m not really sure how accurately their computer model orientation of Connalys shoulder angle matches what my eyeballs are seeing in the Z film at Z223-225 so I’m not going to be an absolutist just yet.

But if it’s not the Z223 bullet that went they Connalys wrist BEFORE he raised his right got hand griping the hat still upside down , then WHEN does a spombleprofglidnoctobuns hit his wrist and yet not splatter any blood on the hat?

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #122 on: November 28, 2023, 11:39:30 PM »
Note: I have no idea why that “spombi....ous” like word got into my post just now 😳

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: November 28, 2023, 11:39:30 PM »

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #123 on: November 28, 2023, 11:55:14 PM »
Note: I have no idea why that “spombi....ous” like word got into my post just now 😳
The posting automatically writes spombleprofglidnoctobuns when if u try to write the word spombleprofglidnoctobuns.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #124 on: November 29, 2023, 12:06:19 AM »
Ok I’m not really sure how accurately their computer model orientation of Connalys shoulder angle matches what my eyeballs are seeing in the Z film at Z223-225 so I’m not going to be an absolutist just yet.

But if it’s not the Z223 bullet that went they Connalys wrist BEFORE he raised his right got hand griping the hat still upside down , then WHEN does a spombleprofglidnoctobuns hit his wrist and yet not splatter any blood on the hat?

Wouldn't the shirt and jacket contain the majority of the blood splatter from the chest exit? The exit wound on the wrist was not large; it had to be surgically enlarged to be cleaned. The Stetson didn't pick up much blood from the blood splatter of Kennedy's head wound. I guess the hat was just in areas that received little splatter.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: November 29, 2023, 12:06:19 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2023, 12:29:57 AM »
@Jerry: I’m generally in agreement with LNs about the Z223 SBT because of the simultaneous movement of JFK and JC.

I just disagree that the bullet was CE 399. Imo it was a more pointed shaped bullet unlike the ball
shaped  6.5 mm MC bullet.

My point about JCs right hand is that there is really  no way he could have been hit in the wrist of his right hand after Z225 because he’s then holding up his right hand with the hat being gripped tightly.

At the point with way his hand is up gripping the hat, there’s a high probability there would not only be some blood splatter from the bullet exiting his palm, but there would be a HOLE in the hat !

So because there’s no hole and there’s no blood found on the hat ( at least not visible) then it seems to me that it’s no choice here for a CT but to accept the most probable way that wrist wound occurred was while the hat was being held over the JCs left leg which imo was rotated approx 45 degrees clockwise ( towards right side door ) so that JC wouldn’t have his knees jammed in the back of Kellerman.

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #126 on: November 29, 2023, 12:34:36 AM »
Wouldn't the shirt and jacket contain the majority of the blood splatter from the chest exit? The exit wound on the wrist was not large; it had to be surgically enlarged to be cleaned. The Stetson didn't pick up much blood from the blood splatter of Kennedy's head wound. I guess the hat was just in areas that received little splatter.
The exit wound was a slit, by Gregory's account. That's not uncommon for low energy projectiles.

I wonder exactly how much blood would be expected to be ejected from such a wound, and how much would need to land on the hat before it became noticeable in the Z film?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: November 29, 2023, 12:34:36 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #127 on: November 29, 2023, 02:37:17 AM »

The above is exactly why nobody should rely on Armchair Researchers. They routinely "GUESS". The Knott Labs Laser 360 Technology = SCIENCE.  SBT = "IMPOSSIBLE"