Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 3D Modeling  (Read 36121 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: 3D Modeling
« Reply #168 on: July 27, 2024, 04:40:05 PM »
Advertisement

A new 3D model has revealed just how close President Donald
     Trump came to death at his rally in Pennsylvania.
          Account Point Consciousness created the rendering, showing
     the former president just centimetres from disaster.
          The birds eye view 3D model showed the bullet skimming his ear,
     before Trump turned away in shock.
          The second bullet fired came dangerously close to his head as well.

Note: The video was posted a few days after the shooting. They don't actually know the trajectory of the second and the third bullets. Other than the ear impact, the first shot trajectory is a bit of a guess. If they're right about the first bullet trajectory, the AR-15-style rifle was a good-enough sniper weapon, despite what some have said. Some think the gunman, a rifle enthusiast, must have had his weapon zeroed-in.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: July 27, 2024, 04:40:05 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #169 on: July 27, 2024, 05:18:24 PM »

A new 3D model has revealed just how close President Donald
     Trump came to death at his rally in Pennsylvania.
          Account Point Consciousness created the rendering, showing
     the former president just centimetres from disaster.
          The birds eye view 3D model showed the bullet skimming his ear,
     before Trump turned away in shock.
          The second bullet fired came dangerously close to his head as well.

Note: The video was posted a few days after the shooting. They don't actually know the trajectory of the second and the third bullets. Other than the ear impact, the first shot trajectory is a bit of a guess. If they're right about the first bullet trajectory, the AR-15-style rifle was a good-enough sniper weapon, despite what some have said. Some think the gunman, a rifle enthusiast, must have had his weapon zeroed-in.

Wow, that’s a good animation. I had pretty much imagined it that way (at least for the one shot). We will likely learn more about the rifle used after it is tested. William Manchester wrote in his book, shortly after the JFK assassination, something about the very similar rifle that the SS agents had in the follow up vehicle. I am paraphrasing and going by memory, but he said something like: if a bullet from that rifle hit someone in the chest it could blow their head off. Manchester was probably only repeating something that someone told him and I don’t believe it is true. However, I do remember training with a M16 rifle in USAF basic training. The instructors did brag about how much damage the bullets could do if it hit a bone. Something about the base of the bullet wobbling at a high rate. I don’t think these bullets are a mystery to the general public now (like they were back then when they were relatively new). Yes, it sure appears that Trump’s experience was a close call.

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #170 on: July 27, 2024, 05:18:47 PM »

Interesting, however I don’t see a teleprompter in the photo. And I would expect more than one piece of glass/shrapnel would show up in the photo if it was that.
There were two teleprompters on the stage - one to his left and another to his right. Both appear to be undamaged especially the one to our left which would have had to be the one creating any glass/shard/shrapnel. What else could have generated any shrapnel?

Here is a Snopes piece on the allegations (it's not very good): https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fact-check-rumor-that-shards-of-glass-not-bullet-injured-trump-in-assassination-attempt-is-false/ar-BB1q2xdK?ocid=BingNewsSerp

« Last Edit: July 27, 2024, 05:25:28 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: July 27, 2024, 05:18:47 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #171 on: July 27, 2024, 05:26:39 PM »
There were two teleprompters on the stage - one to his left and another to his right. Both appear to be undamaged especially the one to our left which would have had to be the one creating any glass/shard/shrapnel. What else could have generated any shrapnel?

Thanks, I agree that there’s no apparent damage to the teleprompers visible. I cannot imagine anything else that might have generated any shrapnel. I wonder if Trump was glancing at the teleprompter on his right. And if that’s the reason for his head turn. It seems to be in the same direction as his head turn.

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #172 on: July 27, 2024, 05:36:43 PM »
Thanks, I agree that there’s no apparent damage to the teleprompers visible. I cannot imagine anything else that might have generated any shrapnel. I wonder if Trump was glancing at the teleprompter on his right. And if that’s the reason for his head turn. It seems to be in the same direction as his head turn.
At the time of the shots Trump was turning to a sign/chart on stage that showed the illegal immigration numbers/stats over the past four years. Trump said that the sign "saved his life" since by turning at that moment it caused the bullet to graze him.

"At RNC, Trump Shows Off Immigration Chart That Saved His Life": https://www.newsweek.com/trump-assassination-attempt-immigration-chart-1925264

It it wasn't a bullet or glass from the teleprompter then what else?

« Last Edit: July 27, 2024, 05:40:35 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: July 27, 2024, 05:36:43 PM »