Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Biden delays JFK Files release  (Read 7522 times)

Offline Rick Plant

Re: Biden delays JFK Files release
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2021, 11:39:54 PM »
Advertisement
This is real simple Roger.  We are discussing a demonstrable fact established pursuant to a legal process.  Rick has repeatedly claimed that in January '21 Trump precluded Biden from releasing these files for three years.  Is it true or false that Biden "can't release" the files due to something that Trump did in January?  Is Biden "unable" to release the files due to some action that Trump took or not?  I posted the actual facts.  In 2017 (not 2021) Trump delayed the release of these files.  That necessitated a decision by the President (Biden) by Oct. 26, 2021 (today) as to whether to release the files.  Biden had the complete authority to do so.   He decided not to release the files.  Nothing Trump did rendered him "unable" to do so as Rick has now falsely claimed several times.

Nothing that I have said is false. You're making false accusations against me. 

Trump pledged to open classified JFK assassination files. What happened to that?
Trump tweeted in 2017 that he would order the files to be released. It doesn’t look like that’s going to happen.

Dec. 7, 2020

The National Archives released its last batch of more than 19,000 records on Thursday. But an undisclosed amount of material remains under wraps because Trump said the potential harm to U.S. national security, law enforcement or foreign affairs is “of such gravity that it outweighs the public interest in immediate disclosure.”

https://www.tampabay.com/news/nation-world/2020/12/07/president-trump-pledged-to-open-classified-jfk-assassination-files-what-happened-to-that/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2021, 11:39:54 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2021, 03:25:53 PM »
:D :D :D

So pathetic. I never blamed Trump for not releasing the files. But carry on with your ridiculous conspiracy theory. 

Again, it's not false. Criminal Donald boasted that he was going to release the JFK Files. Then he admitted in January that because of security reasons the files can't be released for at least 3 years. President Biden is unable to release them as well. I'm blaming nobody and you are breaking forum rules by calling me a liar.   

You have repeatedly claim that Biden is "unable to release them as well."  The only explanation you have given to support that statement is a false one.  Nothing that Trump did in January rendered Biden "unable" to release the documents for three years.  You appear to be confused or are lying about when Trump delayed the release of the files.  In 2017 (not "January"), Trump established a legal process that included a specific timetable to review the JFK files.  That process allowed the President to make a decision by Oct. 26, 2021 on whether to release the JFK files.  Biden is the president.  There is no three year prohibition on making this decision that renders Biden "unable" to do so as you have repeatedly claimed.  Biden had complete and total discretion to determine whether to release these files.  Nothing Trump did rendered Biden "unable" to release the files.  In fact, Trump's only relevance to this action was to enable Biden to release the files after Oct. 26 if he wanted. 

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2021, 04:06:10 PM »
You have repeatedly claim that Biden is "unable to release them as well."  The only explanation you have given to support that statement is a false one.  Nothing that Trump did in January rendered Biden "unable" to release the documents for three years.  You appear to be confused or are lying about when Trump delayed the release of the files.  In 2017 (not "January"), Trump established a legal process that included a specific timetable to review the JFK files.  That process allowed the President to make a decision by Oct. 26, 2021 on whether to release the JFK files.  Biden is the president.  There is no three year prohibition on making this decision that renders Biden "unable" to do so as you have repeatedly claimed.  Biden had complete and total discretion to determine whether to release these files.  Nothing Trump did rendered Biden "unable" to release the files.  In fact, Trump's only relevance to this action was to enable Biden to release the files after Oct. 26 if he wanted.

All this means that you can not provide evidence for your claim, which now turns out to be false;

"Rick has repeatedly claimed that in January '21 Trump precluded Biden from releasing these files for three years."

Got it. Thanks for clearing that up  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2021, 04:06:10 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2021, 04:18:45 PM »
All this means that you can not provide evidence for your claim, which now turns out to be false;

"Rick has repeatedly claimed that in January '21 Trump precluded Biden from releasing these files for three years."

Got it. Thanks for clearing that up  Thumb1:

I'm not exactly sure why you are participating in this discussion, but why is Biden "unable" to release the files for three years as Rick has repeatedly claimed if you are speaking for him.   He has repeatedly referenced that Trump did something in "January" while making this claim.  If whatever Trump did in January has no relevance as to Biden's ability to release the files (i.e. he is not blaming Trump) why repeatedly reference it in a discussion relating to Biden's decision not to release the files?  Did Biden have complete discretion to release the files on Oct. 26 or not?  It's not a trick question.   And, of course, the guy who refers to Trump as "Criminal Donald" in this thread and has posted thousands of anti-Trump tirades on this forum wouldn't "blame" Trump for anything.  Right?  Making that kind of dishonest statement is a new low even from a contrarian who fills this forum with endless absurdities.  The fact is that Rick either intentionally lied or was in complete ignorance of the facts.  In 2017 Trump delayed the release of the files and established a specific timeframe for their review that culminated with a decision being made by the President (i.e. Biden) on Oct. 26, 2021.  There was no action in January by Trump or any prohibition imposed by Trump that rendered Biden "unable" to release the files for three years.  That is a demonstrably false statement. 

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2021, 07:18:57 PM »
I'm not exactly sure why you are participating in this discussion, but why is Biden "unable" to release the files for three years as Rick has repeatedly claimed if you are speaking for him.   He has repeatedly referenced that Trump did something in "January" while making this claim.  If whatever Trump did in January has no relevance as to Biden's ability to release the files (i.e. he is not blaming Trump) why repeatedly reference it in a discussion relating to Biden's decision not to release the files?  Did Biden have complete discretion to release the files on Oct. 26 or not?  It's not a trick question.   And, of course, the guy who refers to Trump as "Criminal Donald" in this thread and has posted thousands of anti-Trump tirades on this forum wouldn't "blame" Trump for anything.  Right?  Making that kind of dishonest statement is a new low even from a contrarian who fills this forum with endless absurdities.  The fact is that Rick either intentionally lied or was in complete ignorance of the facts.  In 2017 Trump delayed the release of the files and established a specific timeframe for their review that culminated with a decision being made by the President (i.e. Biden) on Oct. 26, 2021.  There was no action in January by Trump or any prohibition imposed by Trump that rendered Biden "unable" to release the files for three years.  That is a demonstrably false statement.

I'm not exactly sure why you are participating in this discussion,

You don't know how a public forum works?

Making that kind of dishonest statement is a new low even from a contrarian who fills this forum with endless absurdities.

Do you often talk about yourself in this way?

And, of course, the guy who refers to Trump as "Criminal Donald" in this thread and has posted thousands of anti-Trump tirades on this forum wouldn't "blame" Trump for anything.  Right?

Yes of course he would blame Trump for many things, and rightly so, but just not this one.

The fact is that Rick either intentionally lied or was in complete ignorance of the facts.

No, that would be you, because you claimed falsely that "Rick has repeatedly claimed that in January '21 Trump precluded Biden from releasing these files for three years."for which,when asked, you have provided no evidence and only your incorrect opinion.

There was no action in January by Trump or any prohibition imposed by Trump that rendered Biden "unable" to release the files for three years.  That is a demonstrably false statement.

Indeed, it would be if the statement was ever made, which it wasn't.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2021, 07:18:57 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2021, 11:20:01 PM »

:D  :D  :D

Whatever. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you over this nonsense. Nobody here is agreeing with you. I haven't blamed Criminal Donald for not releasing the files when he had 4 years to do so when he was boasting that he would.   

The fact is Criminal Donald wasn't able to release the JFK Files due to security reasons and it's the same thing with President Biden. When the files are able to be released they will be.

All you want to do is blame President Biden and gaslight as usual creating another endless argument. I'm not going to do it.       

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2021, 06:30:59 AM »

A far more interesting question to ask is, what could be so sensitive after nearly sixty years, that it still might be harmfull to military defense, intelligence operations and law enforcement? 

We're talking about a simple "open and shut" case of a lone nut with a rifle killing Kennedy, right?

Or are we?

What could be so sensitive? Information that has nothing to do with the JFK assassination, but is about other things, like the identity of friendly people in places in Cuba or elsewhere, if whose identity is known puts them, or possibly their children, in trouble. Early CTers figured out that accusing people involved with spying or other tasks in Cuba was a good tactic. Even if nothing is found involving the JFK assassination, information would be found that would have to be kept secret. Providing “proof” of the government’s involvement, at least to the gullible.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2021, 11:58:43 AM »
What could be so sensitive? Information that has nothing to do with the JFK assassination, but is about other things, like the identity of friendly people in places in Cuba or elsewhere, if whose identity is known puts them, or possibly their children, in trouble. Early CTers figured out that accusing people involved with spying or other tasks in Cuba was a good tactic. Even if nothing is found involving the JFK assassination, information would be found that would have to be kept secret. Providing “proof” of the government’s involvement, at least to the gullible.

You are not making sense, Joe

This case, according to the official narrative, is about a lone nut with a rifle killing the President. How in the world does information about "friendly people in Cuba or elsewhere" relate to that narrative and why would that be part of the assassination files?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2021, 11:58:43 AM »