Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 141009 times)

Offline Rick Plant

Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #1544 on: June 26, 2023, 08:03:17 PM »
Advertisement
President Joe Biden will unveil a $42 billion plan aimed at providing high-speed internet access to all red states and blue states. President Biden's Bipartisan Infrastructure Law is set to bring world-class connectivity to everyone in America.

Biden announces $42 billion high-speed internet initiative

- President Joe Biden is kicking off a more than $42 billion plan to give every American household access to high-speed internet by 2030.

-The initiative is the next stage of Biden’s push to invest in America ahead of his reelection bid.

-White House officials compared the plan to Franklin D. Roosevelt’s effort to bring electricity to rural America in the 1930s.

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden is kicking off a more than $42 billion plan to give every American household access to high-speed internet by 2030.

The funds, already allotted by Congress through the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law and overseen by the U.S. Department of Commerce, are slated to be divvied up over the next two years through the Broadband Equity, Access and Deployment program. The initiative is the next stage of Biden’s push to invest in America ahead of his reelection bid.

“Let us agree in the 21st century America, high-speed internet is not a luxury, it’s a necessity,” said Vice President Kamala Harris speaking at the White House.

“Whether it’s connecting people to the digital economy, manufacturing fiber optic cable in America or creating good-paying jobs building internet infrastructure in the states, the investments we’re announcing will increase our competitiveness and spur economic growth across the country for years to come,” said Secretary of Commerce Gina Rai.....

Each state will receive a minimum of $107 million, with 19 states receiving over $1 billion. Texas is slated to receive more than $3.3 billion under the program.

White House officials compared the plan to Franklin D. Roosevelt’s effort to bring electricity to rural America in the 1930s.

“Put simply, high-speed internet is a necessity in today’s society,” said Mitch Landrieu, White House infrastructure coordinator. “President Biden and Vice President Harris are committed to leaving no community behind as we connect everyone in America to high-speed internet.”

More than 7% of the country, or more than 8.5 million homes and small businesses, is considered underserved, with internet speed below the government’s standards of at least 25 megabits per second for downloads and 3 Mbps for uploads.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/06/26/biden-high-speed-internet-initiative.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1544 on: June 26, 2023, 08:03:17 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #1545 on: June 27, 2023, 03:01:02 AM »
RICO, Foreign agent registration act violations, corruption, bribery and treason were all just confirmed by the IRS whistleblower evidence.

“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled,” Hunter Biden wrote Zhao, the director of Harvest Fund Management, according to Shapley.

“Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight,” the now-53-year-old went on. “And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.”

This reads exactly like a mafia-type shakedown from the Godfather.  Dirty Hunter is making China an offer they can't refuse backed by his Dad's political influence in return for money.  This alone violates several federal laws.  It's incredible that the IRS and FBI have had such evidence for years and nothing has been done.  Imagine if this were Trump and his family?

“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled,” Hunter Biden wrote Zhao, the director of Harvest Fund Management, according to Shapley.

“Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight,” the now-53-year-old went on. “And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.

More bogus disinformation. Hilarious! No sources and no nothing. An absolute joke. Gullible right wingers will believe anything just like the phony Durham probe that was a total embarrassment for the GOP.     

Meanwhile, Criminal Donald gets one step closer to prison each day for stealing top secret military information and discussing it with people who don't have a top secret security clearance.

CNN released audio of this treasonous traitor admitting these documents were not declassified. He has recently been lying publicly that he declassified them. Lock him up, he is a national security risk.

Kaitlan Collins @kaitlancollins

Breaking: CNN has obtained the audio recording of Trump acknowledging that he had “secret” military information that was not declassified, six months after leaving office. It’s a key piece in Jack Smith’s case against the former president — and is airing now on CNN.

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1673481579337752576

Watch: https://twitter.com/i/status/1673501937659170817
« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 09:20:42 AM by Rick Plant »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #1546 on: June 27, 2023, 09:16:08 AM »
Alyssa Farah Griffin @Alyssafarah

Stunning. In the audio, Trump admits the info is classified, discusses the contents of the docs w/people without clearances, & acknowledges he can’t declassify when he’s not POTUS. This violates numerous rules of handling classified info legally & safely.

https://twitter.com/Alyssafarah/status/1673484117810266113

Harry Litman @harrylitman

The tape -- which the jury will hear whether or not Trump testifies -- is devastating.  He says "this is what DoD gave me."  and "I should have declassified it then now I can't."  and "this is him[Milley."] & "it is like highly confidential and secret" to the guffaws of audience.

https://twitter.com/harrylitman/status/1673492317456482304

'This Is Still Secret’: CNN Obtains Audio Of Trump Discussing Sensitive Military Document
“I have a big pile of papers. This thing just came up," the former president said in the clip.

CNN obtained audio of former President Donald Trump discussing sensitive military documents he took with him after leaving the White House.

In the 2-minute audio clip, Trump can be heard describing a document compiled by Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff when Trump was president, on the potential attacks against Iran. The discussion of the file was recorded during a 2021 meeting in Bedminster, New Jersey, with people working on Milley’s memoir.

“He said that I wanted to attack Iran. Isn’t it amazing?” Trump says of Milley in the audio clip as the sound is heard of that appears to be shuffling papers. “I have a big pile of papers. This thing just came up. Look. This was him. They presented me this ― this is off the record, but ― they presented me this. This was him. This was the Defense Department and him.”

“All sorts of stuff, pages long. Let’s see here,” the former president continues. “Isn’t that amazing. This totally wins my case, you know, except that it is like highly confidential, secret, this is secret information.”

Trump went on to say the papers he was showing his guest were classified.

“See, as president I could have declassified it,” Trump said in the clip. “Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret.”

Listen Here: https://twitter.com/i/status/1673487904465616896

The recording is reportedly a key piece of evidence in special counsel Jack Smith’s case into Trump’s handling of classified files after his presidency.

Federal prosecutors indicted Trump on 37 criminal counts this month, accusing the former president of repeatedly risking national security and undermining the government’s efforts to see the return of boxes of documents from his Mar-a-Lago club in Florida. The indictment cites the conversation obtained by CNN.

Trump has rejected the claims and pleaded not guilty to all counts. He has said he had the absolute right to take anything he wanted when he left the White House under the Presidential Records Act and that he had a standing order to declassify anything removed from the Oval Office during his presidency.

Prosecutors, however, appear to have homed in on Trump’s own words during their investigation. The indictment lays out at least two conversations — including the one in the CNN file — in which he acknowledged material in his possession was still classified.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-audio-cnn-sensitive-military-documents_n_649a1d19e4b09fcde59d6d54

New recording shows Trump discussing ‘secret’ documents he did not declassify

A newly released audio recording obtained by CNN includes former President Trump discussing holding onto classified documents in a 2021 meeting in Bedminster, New Jersey.

The recording, which first aired on CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360,” offers new insights into a conversation that is a piece of evidence in special counsel Jack Smith’s indictment against Trump over mishandling classified documents and attempting to keep them from the government. According to the indictment, the conversation took place during an interview with a writer and publisher for a book at his Bedminster golf club in New Jersey on July 21, 2021.

The two-minute recording suggests that Trump was holding pieces of classified information about the Pentagon’s plans to attack Iran. The recording starts off with Trump saying, “these are bad sick people,” while his staffer pointed to Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

“He said that I wanted to attack Iran, Isn’t it amazing? I have a big pile of papers, this thing just came up. Look. This was him. They presented me this – this is off the record but – they presented me this. This was him. This was the Defense Department and him,” Trump said on the recording, as the sound of papers shuffling could be heard in the background.

“I was just thinking, because we were talking about it. And you know, he said, ‘He wanted to attack Iran, and what…” Trump could be heard saying before adding, “These are the papers.”

Other lines from the conversation, including Trump being heard saying that the document was still classified, but “as president I could have declassified it” were included in the indictment. In an additional part of the recording, Trump could also be heard saying “it’s incredible” before asking someone to “bring some Cokes in please.”

“It’s so cool. I mean, it’s so, look, her and I, and you probably almost didn’t believe me, but now you believe me,” Trump said.

A spokesperson for Trump’s legal team told The Hill they had no comment at this time.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4068994-new-recording-shows-trump-discussing-secret-documents-he-did-not-declassify-report/

Conway explains how new Trump audio is a ‘nail in the coffin’

CNN has exclusively obtained the audio recording of the 2021 meeting in Bedminster, New Jersey, where former President Donald Trump discusses holding secret documents he did not declassify. Conservative lawyer George Conway reacts.

Watch:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1546 on: June 27, 2023, 09:16:08 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1547 on: June 27, 2023, 01:27:55 PM »
Every day brings fantastic new polling numbers for Trump and disastrous numbers for Ukraine Joe.  The latest numbers have Trump 30 point or more ahead of a strong GOP field.  Meanwhile two-thirds of the country including most Dems believe the country is on the wrong path under Old Joe.  Worse numbers than Nixon during Watergate or Jimmy Carter at the height of his incompetent presidency.  This is the same guy who received the MOST votes in the history of US elections under the new rigged system.  But now it is impossible to find a single person who actually supports Ukraine Joe.  There are only people who hate Trump and believe Shuffling Joe is only person who can win an election with their clown show candidates.

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #1548 on: June 28, 2023, 09:12:09 AM »
Every day brings fantastic new polling numbers for Trump and disastrous numbers for Ukraine Joe. The latest numbers have Trump 30 point or more ahead of a strong GOP field.  Meanwhile two-thirds of the country including most Dems believe the country is on the wrong path under Old Joe.  Worse numbers than Nixon during Watergate or Jimmy Carter at the height of his incompetent presidency.  This is the same guy who received the MOST votes in the history of US elections under the new rigged system. But now it is impossible to find a single person who actually supports Ukraine Joe. There are only people who hate Trump and believe Shuffling Joe is only person who can win an election with their clown show candidates.

The disinformation this guy posts is hilarious. It's pure comedy gold. :D :D :D

What you never see from this guy is actual sources or documented evidence. He has none. It's all made up nonsense he posts. Then when he's called out on it, and his nonsense is debunked, he moves on to more disinformation.     

Two new national polls for 2024 came out over the weekend showing President Biden BEATING both DeSantis and Trump for the 2024 election.

So no, Biden's numbers are not "disastrous" as he falsely says. In fact, Biden has HUGE numbers in every important demographic which is crucial for winning a presidential election. And on top of that, almost every single union in America has already endorsed Joe Biden which is unprecedented for unions to unanimously endorse a candidate this early before election season even begins. So, President Biden has HUGE support amongst blue collar workers all over the United States.     

Trump is on his way to prison, so his imaginary "campaign" is irrelevant. What IS relevant is that his poll numbers amongst Republicans is terrible. Trump only has 47% support of Republicans when in 2016 he had 96% support. That means he has lost half of his support since that time.         

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-poll-indictments-cnn-june-b2361825.html

disastrous numbers for Ukraine Joe.

But now it is impossible to find a single person who actually supports Ukraine Joe.

So, you can easily see the unsourced comments from "Richard Smith" above is disinformation: "disastrous numbers for Ukraine Joe" and "but now it is impossible to find a single person who actually supports Ukraine Joe" is pure disinformation. It's totally made up nonsense.     

President Biden does not have "disastrous poll numbers", he is beating both Republicans nationally. Support for President Biden is HUGE among union members as shown below.   

2024 Presidential Polls:

RMG:

Biden 46 (+8)
DeSantis 38

NBC News:

Biden 49 (+4)
Trump 45

A recent poll by NBC News reveals that President Joe Biden is leading Donald Trump by 4 points 49-45.

Here are the key findings:

President Biden holds a strong lead among women (55-38), 18-34 year olds (65-30), Latinos (66-26), and Independents (47-33).

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/first-read/trumps-gop-lead-grows-latest-indictment-poll-finds-rcna90420

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-poll-indictments-cnn-june-b2361825.html

Even Faux Propaganda says Biden's campaign is strong.

Fox News @FoxNews

OPINION: Biden's campaign is stronger than Republicans think

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1673462418356285440

The headline reads: 'Unprecedented Show of Solidarity': Major Labor Unions Endorse Biden for 2024

Union workers unanimously back President Biden. Hundreds of thousands of union members and are supercharged with "excitement and enthusiasm" for President Biden's 2024 reelection.

And they should be, because President Biden is the greatest jobs president and manufacturing jobs president in history. He took Donald Trump's manufacturing recession and economic crisis and created the biggest manufacturing boom in history along with 13.1 million jobs which is the most ever created by a president in just over 2 years.

So, the absurd claim by "Richard Smith" that "it's impossible to find a single person who actually supports Ukraine Joe" is disinformation because hundreds of thousands of union members are supercharged and enthusiastic about Biden's 2024 campaign.                 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1548 on: June 28, 2023, 09:12:09 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #1549 on: June 28, 2023, 09:19:35 AM »
'He’s so dumb — he’s so stupid':  Ex-Dem senator marvels at the insanity of Trump’s behavior on tape

MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace played two recent interviews by Donald Trump in which he manufactures different excuses or stories about the classified documents that make up the source of his recent indictment.

In one, Trump tells Sean Hannity, "All I know is this: everything I did was right."

In another Hannity interview, Trump says that a president can declassify something with his mind. That is false.

Speaking to Kaitlin Collins during the Trump town hall, he claimed that the Presidential Records Act allowed him to take whatever he wants. In fact, the PRA does the opposite.

Former Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO) marveled at the willingness of the former president to make absurd comments.

"It is so dumb!" exclaimed McCaskill. "I mean, he is so stupid! It is just amazing how stupid he is. It reminds me of making closing arguments, and Andrew [Weissmann] can probably relate to this. But I always loved as a prosecutor, because you got the last word, and invariably the defense would, in their closing arguments, say, well, nobody could be this stupid. And I'd always stand up in my rebuttal and say if we have to open the prison doors for stupid, we won't have anybody in prison because everybody who does criminal activity at some level is dumb."

She said that some think they won't get caught, others think they're too smart, or they think the crime is ultimately worth it.

"The thing also about this case we have to remember is a courtroom is a different thing for Donald Trump because all of the stuff falls away, and the only thing that comes in front of the jury are the facts. As the judge determines are relevant. And oaths are taken not only by witnesses. They stand in front of everybody and take a solemn oath before God. So does the jury. The jury takes a solemn oath before God about their duty and following the law, and listening to the facts. So, it's a very treacherous territory for a guy like Donald Trump because his wheeling and dealing and his lying at every turn just doesn't work in a courtroom."

Watch:

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #1550 on: June 28, 2023, 10:36:00 AM »
disastrous numbers for Ukraine Joe.

But now it is impossible to find a single person who actually supports Ukraine Joe.

The comments above are hilarious! :D :D :D

President Biden won New Hampshire in 2020 by 7 points and is now leading by 9 points over 2 Republicans in a 2024 New Hampshire state presidential poll.

How is a 9 point lead "disastrous numbers"? A 9 point lead is HUGE. That's a landslide in New Hampshire.   

So, the phony claim that Biden has "disastrous numbers" is laughable. It's even more laughable when he says "it is impossible to find a single person who actually supports Ukraine Joe" when MORE people in New Hampshire support Biden now than in 2020. Biden's popularity grew 2% more since 2020.   

2024 New Hampshire GE:

Biden 49% (+9)
Trump 40%

Biden 49% (+9)
DeSantis 40%

@SaintAnselmPoll

https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1673756614908624897

David Doney @David_Charts

On average, President Biden has the highest real (inflation-adjusted) wage and lowest unemployment rate of any president from LBJ to present (1964-2023).

Workers never had it better.

https://twitter.com/David_Charts/status/1673522469997785088

"My Administration has created more jobs in two years than any previous administration has created in the first four years.

It’s no accident. It means our economic plan is working and this is only the beginning." - President Joe Biden

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1551 on: June 28, 2023, 11:36:06 PM »
Uh-oh;   "$5 million for one Biden, $5 million for the other Biden."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1551 on: June 28, 2023, 11:36:06 PM »