Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Gary Thomas, Richard Smith

Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 137772 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #1936 on: September 17, 2024, 11:22:12 PM »
Advertisement

With his having been there for close to 12 hours, I believe the assassin was either drowsy or flat-out asleep. The SS Agent spotted the rifle and immediately opened fire. The 4 shots suddenly awakened the assassin and he immediately ran away. This is why he never fired a shot and left the rifle and everything else behind.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1936 on: September 17, 2024, 11:22:12 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1937 on: September 18, 2024, 01:19:34 AM »
     With his having been there for close to 12 hours, I believe the assassin was either drowsy or flat-out asleep. The SS Agent spotted the rifle and immediately opened fire. The 4 shots suddenly awakened the assassin and he immediately ran away. This is why he never fired a shot and left the rifle and everything else behind.

He was supposedly pointing the rifle through the fence.  So he was within a few moments from opening fire if Trump had made his way further down the golf course.  It defies belief that no one from the secret service or law enforcement secured the only area on the golf course from which a shot could be fired.  The tree line.  How anyone can carry an AK 47, backpacks and camera into that area unnoticed and hide for 12 hours is unreal.  They got very lucky again.  This was a failure almost as bad as the previous attempt.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1938 on: September 18, 2024, 02:08:51 AM »
  Yeah, I have heard that he had the rifle in his hands pointing it through the fence. I do Not believe that. He did Not fire a shot. Yet, the SS Agent fired off 4 rds at the barrel of the assassin's rifle and did Not hit the guy? These SS Agents are supposed to be crack shots. I believe they are. I also believe the photo showing the rifle leaning against the fence, the 2 back packs hanging from the fence within feet of the rifle, and the GoPro Camera also attached to the same fence was all staged by the SS. They pulled these same shenanigans when they raided Mar-a-Largo and then snapped "staged" pics for public consumption. They've been doing this "staging" dating back to the 6th Floor Sniper's Nest. 
« Last Edit: September 18, 2024, 02:12:11 AM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1938 on: September 18, 2024, 02:08:51 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1939 on: September 18, 2024, 03:05:47 PM »
  Yeah, I have heard that he had the rifle in his hands pointing it through the fence. I do Not believe that. He did Not fire a shot. Yet, the SS Agent fired off 4 rds at the barrel of the assassin's rifle and did Not hit the guy? These SS Agents are supposed to be crack shots. I believe they are. I also believe the photo showing the rifle leaning against the fence, the 2 back packs hanging from the fence within feet of the rifle, and the GoPro Camera also attached to the same fence was all staged by the SS. They pulled these same shenanigans when they raided Mar-a-Largo and then snapped "staged" pics for public consumption. They've been doing this "staging" dating back to the 6th Floor Sniper's Nest.

I'm not exactly sure why they would need to stage this scene unless you are suggesting they planted the rifle.  If the guy was there with a gun and left it after the SS opened fire on him, why stage anything?  I'm not ruling out that someone could have picked the rifle up off the ground and then put it against the fence after the fact in the normal course of the investigation.  But I don't think there is any cause to doubt most of what has been revealed about this event.  It doesn't exactly put the SS in a good light.  I think this nut was looking through the scope trying to find Trump on the golf course and just dropped the rifle when the SS opened fire.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1940 on: September 19, 2024, 12:41:17 AM »
I have to admit that Trump has run a mediocre campaign thus far.  He has all the issues and policies on his side. And a track record of success.  He has allowed the state media to take the discourse down the rabbit of over and over again.  The pets issue, crowd size, stolen election plays right into their narrative to ignore the very real disasters under Kacklin Kamala and Old Joe.  Record inflation, crime, illegal immigrants, COVID deaths, incompetence, Afghanistan fiasco under Harrs.  If the election were held today, she wins unless there is an underestimated number of American who can still exercise common sense and realize that Harris is more of the same of the disastrous last four years.  That's the 2016 model.  The 2020 model is that results matter less than ideology after nearly ten years of continuous propaganda.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1940 on: September 19, 2024, 12:41:17 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1941 on: September 19, 2024, 04:51:32 AM »

The electoral college decides the presidential race. Trump currently wins that and is pulling away. In baseball, you judge a pitcher based on the reaction of the hitter. The Dem's ever growing hysteria tells the tale.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1942 on: September 19, 2024, 03:53:43 PM »
The electoral college decides the presidential race. Trump currently wins that and is pulling away. In baseball, you judge a pitcher based on the reaction of the hitter. The Dem's ever growing hysteria tells the tale.

I hope you are right and this is 2016 again.  The problem is that Trump has to win most every contested state to win the election.  AZ, NV, Georgia, NC and then one of the three of Michigan, Wisconsin, or PA.  If the media can keep the focus on idiotic topics like crowd size, pets, and other nonsense, it deflects from the disastrous Harris record.  Trump and Vance have gifted them these issues.  The spin is all about Trump and Kamala can continue to hide and run the clock out like Old Joe did in 2020.  This is Trump's election to lose.  He is running against the single dumbest and most incompetent candidate in US history.  She has a record of endless disasters.   But Trump is not closing the deal.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1943 on: September 19, 2024, 05:30:04 PM »

Don't forget that both candidates could fall short of the minimum 270 Delegates needed to become POTUS. Trump wins Georgia and Pennsylvania, all he would need would be Nevada (6).  Trump needs to hang onto N. Carolina. Other than that, he is in good shape. The Teamster's rank-n-file now supporting Trump (60%) is a seismic shift. This bodes well in Michigan.
  It really ALL comes down to the tabulating. With computers being used, there is no reason it should be taking more than a week to count ballots and a winner declared inna state. To me, if people are going to be permitted to vote early in person or by mail-in ballot, these early votes should be counted Immediately. This would result in a Daily Rolling Total being released to the public.  If I have the right to vote early, I also have the right to know with confidence that my ballot is being counted Now! Having millions upon millions of legitimately cast but uncounted ballots stacked up across the USA, is just begging for Fraud.     

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1943 on: September 19, 2024, 05:30:04 PM »