Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Not a conspiracy theory.....  (Read 7388 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Not a conspiracy theory.....
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2022, 01:59:09 AM »
Advertisement
So the way he gets the f%ck out of Dodge is, according to you, as follows:

"Goes down to the domino room to finish off his lunch
Heads outside to watch the parade but misses it"

:D

;D

I forgot I should never be flippant with you. When you ask:

"So when an officer sticks a gun in his stomach he thinks what exactly, Mr O'Meara?"

The answer is, nobody knows only Oswald. You don't know, I don't know, nobody does.
What's the point in speculating?
My opinion, at the moment, is that Oswald was deeply involved in the events of that day but I don't know to what extent.
Maybe he wasn't phased by Baker at all as he knew police were going to be swarming the building at some point.
Maybe he was slightly freaked out by Reid, hearing the president was shot.
Who knows?

The following scenario was based on the various statements Oswald was reported to have made:

Oswald is in the domino room having his lunch when Jarman and Norman enter the TSBD
Minutes later the assassination takes place while he is still in the domino room
Oswald goes up to the 2nd floor to get a Coke to have with his lunch
Has the encounter with Baker
Goes down to the domino room to finish off his lunch
Heads outside to watch the parade but misses it
That's why, when asked by Inspector Kelley if he'd actually seen the parade, Oswald answers that he didn't see it.
When he gets to the front lobby he talks with Bill Shelley
As a result of that conversation Oswald decides to leave the TSBD.
On his through the lobby Allman asks where the phone is
When he gets to the door an officer confronts him
Bill Shelley vouches for Oswald
Away he goes

This scenario does a good job of taking all his various statements into account.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2022, 01:59:09 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2022, 09:55:33 AM »
Stanton apparently did not see Baker rushing up the steps just past her location at the east side of the center rail ( both hands raised shading her face in Altgens photo 6).

This may be due to her looking in the direction of Gloria Cavalry on the west side of the handrail just as Buel W. Frazier was.

Joe Molina was on the steps on the west side of the handrail it seems since he also did not see Baker , and only saw Truly.

This may be because Truly may have gone up the west side of the steps while LOS for Molina to Baker on the east side may have been blocked/obscured via Stanton and several others still standing on the east side of the handrail.

Mr Williams apparently did not see Baker or  Truly, even though Mr Williams was standing  across from Pauline Sanders on the top landing just to the west of front door.

IDK how Williams could have missed Oswald, Baker, and Truly colliding together at the door unless Mr Williams went back inside the front lobby just preceding Baker reaching the front steps per Darnell film.

Sanders apparently did not see Oswald and Truly in company with Baker.

This may be possibly due to Oswald (PM) following immediately behind Williams as Williams returns into the lobby. Both of them therefore in the lobby before Baker gets to the front door. Williams may be one of the men near rhe  passenger elevator about to get in it , as Baker enters the lobby. Oswald could be the 2nd man seen  by Baker.

Sanders saw Baker coming up the west side steps but if Truly goes up the east side then Baker may be obstructing Sanders LOS to Truly as he arrives at the opposite side of Baker on the landing.

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2022, 10:02:19 AM »
Correction note: Sanders saw Baker on the EAST side while Truly went up
The WEST side of the steps

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2022, 10:02:19 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2022, 05:45:44 PM »
;D

I forgot I should never be flippant with you. When you ask:

"So when an officer sticks a gun in his stomach he thinks what exactly, Mr O'Meara?"

The answer is, nobody knows only Oswald. You don't know, I don't know, nobody does.
What's the point in speculating?
My opinion, at the moment, is that Oswald was deeply involved in the events of that day but I don't know to what extent.
Maybe he wasn't phased by Baker at all as he knew police were going to be swarming the building at some point.
Maybe he was slightly freaked out by Reid, hearing the president was shot.
Who knows?

The following scenario was based on the various statements Oswald was reported to have made:

Oswald is in the domino room having his lunch when Jarman and Norman enter the TSBD
Minutes later the assassination takes place while he is still in the domino room
That's why, when asked by Inspector Kelley if he'd actually seen the parade, Oswald answers that he didn't see it.
Away he goes

This scenario does a good job of taking all his various statements into account.

Except it doesn't, because it makes zero sense. Your scenario has Mr Oswald having his lunchroom run-in with a gun-toting officer and then hearing Ms Reid tell him the Pres has been shot and then----------going down to the domino room to finish off his lunch before heading outside to (as he somehow thinks!) watch the parade-------only to find to his surprise he has missed it.

Complete nonsense!

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2022, 01:24:50 AM »
Except it doesn't, because it makes zero sense. Your scenario has Mr Oswald having his lunchroom run-in with a gun-toting officer and then hearing Ms Reid tell him the Pres has been shot and then----------going down to the domino room to finish off his lunch before heading outside to (as he somehow thinks!) watch the parade-------only to find to his surprise he has missed it.

Complete nonsense!

The scenario is based on Oswald's reported statements, as I've clearly stated.
If you can show me Oswald's statements regarding a gun-toting officer and Reid, I'll try and fit those in.
And remember - Oswald stated he didn't see the parade.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2022, 01:24:50 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2022, 01:34:50 AM »
The scenario is based on Oswald's reported statements, as I've clearly stated.
If you can show me Oswald's statements regarding a gun-toting officer and Reid, I'll try and fit those in.

So you were never claiming that the 'scenario' below actually happened, just that Mr Oswald gave his interrogators this scenario?

"Oswald is in the domino room having his lunch when Jarman and Norman enter the TSBD
Away he goes"

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2022, 06:36:01 AM »
So you were never claiming that the 'scenario' below actually happened, just that Mr Oswald gave his interrogators this scenario?

"Oswald is in the domino room having his lunch when Jarman and Norman enter the TSBD
Away he goes"

If you have an entire police department breathing down your neck...you will not have the clearest recollection of everything.
The TSBD employees in question will have certainly been interested in only one thing...covering their own backsides.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2022, 06:36:01 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2022, 09:35:50 AM »
If you have an entire police department breathing down your neck...you will not have the clearest recollection of everything.
The TSBD employees in question will have certainly been interested in only one thing...covering their own backsides.

Covering their own backsides?
Surely their only interest would've been to give as full and honest account of their whereabouts and actions as possible.
What do they need to cover their backsides for?

Unless, of course, they need to cover their backsides.