Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The bus transfer  (Read 19394 times)

Offline Martin Weidmann

Re: The bus transfer
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2022, 12:20:22 AM »
Advertisement
Of course there would always be flying involved, fool.

Really??.....   I've not seen a ship with wings.....

Why would you need a ship to get from one airport in the US to another airport in the US?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2022, 12:20:22 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2022, 12:31:53 AM »
Why would you need a ship to get from one airport in the US to another airport in the US?

If Martin is in "Europe" how can there be a face-to-face debate without any flying involved when Bill lives in the US?

How about sea travel?....

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2022, 02:31:50 AM »
We've seen a good example of that so-called "curb stomping" when Brown ran from the discussion we had about Callaway and Bowley helping to load Tippit into the ambulance after Callaway made his radio call. Despite all the conclusive evidence against it, Billy argued - to explain away a 2 minute gap in the timeline - that Callaway helped to load Tippit into the ambulance before he made his call, which by it itself is idiotic as the presence of the ambulance would have made Callaway's radio call superfluous. When asked for evidence to back up his silly claim all he could say was that it was in the transcripts (which it wasn't), just before he ran away from the conversation.  :D

I did not run from anything.  When one has to lie to make their point seem more valid, he loses credibility.  Regarding Callaway and the ambulance, I stood by my position then and I do now.  It is not my problem that Weidmann has no idea how to decipher the police tapes.

As for a debate, if Weidmann was not afraid, he'd simply agree to a debate on Skype (or something similar) one evening this week.  Period.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2022, 02:32:39 AM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2022, 02:31:50 AM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2022, 02:55:01 AM »
I did not run from anything.  When one has to lie to make their point seem more valid, he loses credibility.  Regarding Callaway and the ambulance, I stood by my position then and I do now.  It is not my problem that Weidmann has no idea how to decipher the police tapes.

As for a debate, if Weidmann was not afraid, he'd simply agree to a debate on Skype (or something similar) one evening this week.  Period.

Regarding Callaway and the ambulance, I stood by my position then and I do now.  It is not my problem that Weidmann has no idea how to decipher the police tapes.

And there he goes again; he makes up a bogus story about how Callaway was wrong during his testimony and that he actually helped to load Tippit in the ambulance prior to making his radio call, when all available evidence says otherwise, and when asked to provide evidence to back up his fairytale all he does is claim falsely that I can't decipher the police tapes. Pathetic.

And yes, you did run from the conversation after that. You always do that after you have dug yourself a hole you can't get out of; you back off and hope the thing will blow over. 

I made you an offer and you ran from it, just like you ran from Barry Krusch's challenge, with another dumb excuse. Period

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2022, 02:57:15 AM »
If Martin is in "Europe" how can there be a face-to-face debate without any flying involved when Bill lives in the US?

How about sea travel?....

I think you are misreading the original post. It was that clown "Richard Smith" who falsely claimed I had invited Bill Brown to come to Europe for a debate, when in fact I proposed a location in the US.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2022, 02:57:15 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2022, 03:25:41 AM »
And yes, you did run from the conversation after that.

No.  You are confusing my loss of interest with running, apparently.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2022, 03:27:37 AM »
I think you are misreading the original post. It was that clown "Richard Smith" who falsely claimed I had invited Bill Brown to come to Europe for a debate, when in fact I proposed a location in the US.

For once, stop acting childish.  This whole face to face debate thing of yours is nonsense.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2022, 03:39:34 AM »

No.  You are confusing my loss of interest with running, apparently.

Aha... so, when you can't present conclusive evidence you just "lose interest" and stop posting.... but that isn't running away :D

Just how senile do you think the readers of this forum are to believe that BS

For once, stop acting childish.  This whole face to face debate thing of yours is nonsense.

Only one way to find out... accept the face to face debate and see what happens. I would love to see you "lose interest" in a live   face to face debate.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2022, 03:39:34 AM »