Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Initials Of FBI Agent Elmer Todd Are On CE399 (Hi-Def Photo Proof)  (Read 32269 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: The Initials Of FBI Agent Elmer Todd Are On CE399 (Hi-Def Photo Proof)
« Reply #152 on: June 19, 2022, 03:48:33 AM »
Advertisement
Martin is trying to mico-manage the Tippit murder timeline down to the second, which really cannot be done.

Yes, before you jump down my throat and have me tossed in the hoosegow for talking out of both sides of my pie hole, I have done a bit of that "micro-managing" myself, when I said I agree with Dale Myers' exacting 1:14:30 time for when the shooting occurred. But I happen to think that Dale has done probably the most work and research that has ever been done by anyone in the world when it comes to the Tippit murder case, and so I am certainly inclined to lean toward his conclusions about various things related to J.D. Tippit's demise....

You were right the first time. You’re talking out of both sides of your pie hole.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 03:52:19 AM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: June 19, 2022, 03:48:33 AM »

Online David Von Pein

Re: Markham's Bus
« Reply #153 on: June 19, 2022, 03:50:33 AM »
Markham said she got her bus at 1:15, not she got to her bus stop at 1:15.

The problem there, John, is that there was no 1:15 bus. It was really a 1:12 bus. You'd better read THIS POST one more time.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 03:55:03 AM by David Von Pein »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #154 on: June 19, 2022, 03:53:42 AM »
The problem there, John, is that there was no 1:15 bus. It was really a 1:12 bus. You'd better read THIS POST one more time.

It doesn’t matter what the bus schedule was. What matters is that Markham thought she got her bus at 1:15.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: June 19, 2022, 03:53:42 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #155 on: June 19, 2022, 03:54:44 AM »
It doesn’t matter what the bus schedule was. What matters is that Markham thought she got her bus at 1:15.

But it's very possible that Markham was just approximating (i.e., rounding off) the time when she said "1:15". A lot of people do such "rounding off". Don't you?

When people are asked "What time is it?" and it's 1:12, a common response would be, "It's just about a quarter after."
« Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 03:58:26 AM by David Von Pein »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #156 on: June 19, 2022, 04:01:39 AM »
Somebody prone to such approximating probably wouldn’t say something like “6 or 7 minutes after 1”.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: June 19, 2022, 04:01:39 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #157 on: June 19, 2022, 06:39:40 AM »
[...]
The next segment between the time stamp 1:15 and 1:16 is only 47 seconds long. And between 1:16 and 1:19 there are no time stamps at all. However, we can measure the time from the 1:16 time stamp until Bowley starts his radio call. The duration of that segment is 1 minute and 47 seconds. Add to this the 48 seconds that Bowley's call lasted and you end up at 1:18:35 as the actual time (according to the recording) where the dispatcher called 1:19.

The evidence that the DPD radio time stamps can not be relied on, as Bowles told us, is staring us in the fact. All anybody who wants to know (which probably excludes the LNs) has to do it time the actual recording with a stopwatch.
The first "1:19" timestamp doesn't begin immediately after the end of Bowley's transmission. It occurs about 35 seconds after Bowley signs off with "thank you." So, from your 1:16 timestamp, it's 1:47 to the beginning of Bowley's call, 48 seconds where Bowley gets to be a radio star, and another 35 seconds until 1:19 appears. Once that mistake is corrected, your 1:18:35, becomes 1:19:10.

Offline Martin Weidmann

Re: Micro-Managing The Tippit Murder
« Reply #158 on: June 19, 2022, 01:00:33 PM »
Martin is trying to micro-manage the Tippit murder timeline down to the second, which really cannot be done.

Yes, before anyone jumps down my throat for talking out of both sides of my pie hole, I have done a bit of that "micro-managing" myself, when I said I agree with Dale Myers' exacting 1:14:30 time for when the shooting occurred. But I happen to think that Dale has done probably the most work and research that has ever been done by anyone in the world when it comes to the Tippit murder case, and so I am certainly inclined to lean toward his conclusions about various things related to J.D. Tippit's demise....such as Dale's very detailed 2017 article (below) concerning many of the "loose ends" (if you will) concerning the topic of Acquilla Clemons:

http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2017/11/the-october-jfk-assassination-file.html

But when Martin says something like this....

"...and you end up at 1:18:35 as the actual time (according to the recording) where the dispatcher called 1:19."

....we're only talking about a difference of 25 seconds in real (actual) time---even if Martin's analysis is 100% correct (which is a big "if" right there).

Now, am I really supposed to just flush all of the "Oswald Shot Tippit" evidence (and witnesses) down the nearest toilet due to an alleged 25-second discrepancy when comparing the Dallas police radio transcript with the analysis performed by a guy named Martin Weidmann?

Pardon me if I choose not to perform that last bit of flushing.

But I happen to think that Dale has done probably the most work and research that has ever been done by anyone in the world

Which to rational people doesn't mean that he can't be wrong.

But when Martin says something like this....

"...and you end up at 1:18:35 as the actual time (according to the recording) where the dispatcher called 1:19."

....we're only talking about a difference of 25 seconds in real (actual) time---even if Martin's analysis is 100% correct (which is a big "if" right there).

The major point you are ignoring, most likely on purpose, is that this alone confirms what Bowles said about the dispatchers not calling out the correct time stamps. You can try to play it down as much as you like but 1:18:35 isn't 1:19! When the dispatchers get the time wrong by 25 seconds within a three minute time frame, just how much do they get it wrong within 30 minutes?

Isn't it just hypocritical how LNs constantly go on about that, instead of discussing parts of the evidence, you have to look at the totality it but when you present them with the totality of the evidence (in this case about the DPD recordings) they start to argue about only a part of it and ignore the rest. This is why you can never have an honest conversation with a LN.

My analysis of the DPD recording is 100% correct and anybody who wants to check can do so by timing the actual recording;

Now, am I really supposed to just flush all of the "Oswald Shot Tippit" evidence (and witnesses) down the nearest toilet due to an alleged 25-second discrepancy when comparing the Dallas police radio transcript with the analysis performed by a guy named Martin Weidmann?

Pardon me if I choose not to perform that last bit of flushing.

Nobody is asking you to flush anything down the nearest toilet. That's just a massive cop out. All you need to do is discuss the actual evidence honestly. The mere fact that you refuse to tells me all I need to know about how little confidence you have in that evidence. It also tells me that you understand what the implications for the official narrative are when the DPD time stamps are wrong and other evidence points to Tippit being killed earlier.

You have completely bypassed my question about Markham and there is no alleged 25-second discrepancy. There is a lot more than that, but if you simply refuse to look at it honestly, you will never know. It was already idiotic that you thought Markham could walk one block of 400 feet in 30 seconds in order to still get to her bus on time.

Your entire response to the factual information I have been giving you is an absolutely emotional, not a rational, one. You've really shown your true colors.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 03:18:05 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #159 on: June 19, 2022, 01:05:33 PM »

There is no problem. You are trying to create one. The bus schedule for Markham's bus said 1:12 and 1:22. It doesn't matter one bit which bus Markham was talking about. In her mind she had to be at the bus stop to take her bus at 1:15, which could mean either a delayed 1:12 bus or the one of 1:22.

The point which you are so desperate to confuse is that in Markham's mind she had to be at that bus stop on Jefferson by 1:15, which means that she would have passed 10th/Patton at least some 3 minutes earlier and probably more. If Tippit was really killed at 1:14:30, Markham wouldn't have been there to see it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #159 on: June 19, 2022, 01:05:33 PM »