Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Testimony of J.C. White ...Patrolman  (Read 13349 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: The Testimony of J.C. White ...Patrolman
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2022, 12:01:26 PM »
Advertisement
By my very rough calculations, the caboose of the long freight train, which can be seen in the two images I scanned from “Pictures of the Pain” and posted earlier in this thread, is approximately 258’ north of J.C. White’s assigned position.

If that train was traveling north at just 6-mph (quite slowly), and the McIntire photo was taken about 30-seconds after Jerry’s estimated first shot at Z160, then the back portion of the train would have been between J.C. White’s assigned position and the limo at the time of the first shot.

A Japanese bullet train?   ???   

Not necessary!   8)

Edit: The two McIntire photos were taken a few seconds apart. And the train appears to be in the same position. Therefore, unless it had just come to a stop, this theory doesn’t appear to work. My bad…
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 01:18:12 PM by Charles Collins »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2022, 12:01:26 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2022, 01:23:06 PM »
J.C. White appears to me to be stationed right where he is supposed to be. Like most any intelligent person, he appears to be standing in whatever shade he can find (on a sunny mid-day in Texas). I drew an arrow to point him out.

For all the CT folks out there, this is what a real "badgeman" looks like....

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2022, 01:42:48 PM »
J.C. White appears to me to be stationed right where he is supposed to be. Like most any intelligent person, he appears to be standing in whatever shade he can find   I drew an arrow to point him out.

For all the CT folks out there, this is what a real "badgeman" looks like....
Yeah...if we try... maybe we can just make out the badge. Maybe you can draw in his hat :-\ 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2022, 01:42:48 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2022, 01:56:45 PM »
Yeah...if we try... maybe we can just make out the badge. Maybe you can draw in his hat :-\

Holland also testified that an officer was there.

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2022, 02:10:20 PM »
What? The parked train in the North Yard, there for years before and after 1963? The McIntire photo taken after a train would no longer be on the railbridge?

If you knew the evidence, you wouldn't disregard it with cheap mockery and gaslighting.
Many of these conspiracists or, if they prefer, WC "critics", certainly know the evidence against Oswald (it's almost as if it's their entire life). They just think it's all manufactured or faked. Backyard photos, Mexico City trip.... you name it, they'll figure out a way to dismiss it.

In fact, they believe there's more credible and authentic evidence that Ruth Paine was involved then there's credible/authentic evidence that Oswald was. The Oswald defenders get upset when Oswald is the target but not so much, indeed not at all, when it's Ruth or someone else.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 04:23:53 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2022, 02:10:20 PM »

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2022, 02:13:26 PM »
By my very rough calculations, the caboose of the long freight train, which can be seen in the two images I scanned from “Pictures of the Pain” and posted earlier in this thread, is approximately 258’ north of J.C. White’s assigned position.

If that train was traveling north at just 6-mph (quite slowly), and the McIntire photo was taken about 30-seconds after Jerry’s estimated first shot at Z160, then the back portion of the train would have been between J.C. White’s assigned position and the limo at the time of the first shot.

A Japanese bullet train?   ???   

Not necessary!   8)

Edit: The two McIntire photos were taken a few seconds apart. And the train appears to be in the same position. Therefore, unless it had just come to a stop, this theory doesn’t appear to work. My bad…
I wonder if the backlit pergola with the sun struck East shelter showing is a possibility for consideration. Forgive the “floating” train cars (RGB in my sim) and other items in the rail yard as I’ve little if any topographical data for the area west of the TUP. My spoof the of "Old Charter" sign was a quick fix for not having a good texture map for the real sign.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2022, 02:16:14 PM »
What does that mean? The Warren-ites are the ones going to all lengths here. One guy has a hypothetical train going southbound...another has it going northbound and based on the photographic evidence...I have it going not bound in any direction. Evidence [for the eleventy-seventh time]? That ......Oswald was----1. angry---2. a nut----3. had a gun.
And don't embarrass yourself by stating that the evidence is...he was the assassin.

Do you think a train ran over JFK?  The obsession about the train is bizarre.  It has no apparent relevance to this case. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2022, 02:16:14 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2022, 02:26:34 PM »
Many of these conspiracists or, if they prefer, WC "critics" know the evidence against Oswald. They just think it's all manufactured or faked. Backyard photos, Mexico City trip.... you name it, they'll figure out a way to dismiss it.

BS:

Most of the “evidence” is nonsense rhetoric like “why did he leave work so quickly?”

Even if it’s authentic, it doesn’t prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Oswald did it. The fact that it’s all so tainted and has no demonstrable provenance just adds to that.