Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Tucker Carlson on the Kennedy Assassination  (Read 11798 times)

Online Sean Kneringer

Re: Tucker Carlson on the Kennedy Assassination
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2022, 07:08:13 PM »
Advertisement
Unnamed source: The CIA killed Kennedy.
Tucker: Good enough for me!

::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2022, 07:08:13 PM »

Online Jon Banks

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2022, 07:11:37 PM »
I have strong reason to believe that Fox "News" is not affected by anything resembling intelligence.

CNN and MSNBC don't even hide it. They regularly hire former intelligence officials and put them on the air.

But aside from that, there are journalists who are willing to launder information into the news media for the intelligence community (Pricilla Johnson-McMillan style).

Ken Dilanian, who currently works for NBC News, was outed years ago for his relationship with the CIA:

Ex-Tribune reporter said to have ‘collaborative’ relationship with CIA
https://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-tribune-dilanian-20140904-story.html

In documents made public by the website, Dilanian appeared to promise positive news coverage and on occasion sent the CIA press office entire story drafts for review prior to publication. In at least one instance, the CIA’s reaction appears to have led to significant changes in a story eventually published by Tribune newspapers, according to the emails.

“I’m working on a story about congressional oversight of drone strikes that can present a good opportunity for you guys,” Dilanian wrote in one email to a CIA press officer, explaining that what he intended to report would be “reassuring to the public” about CIA drone strikes, according to the Intercept.

In another exchange, the website reported, Dilanian sent a full draft of an unpublished report about drone strikes along with the subject line, “does this look better?” In another, he directly asks the agency officer: “You wouldn’t put out disinformation on this, would you?”

The guy basically does PR for the CIA. Is there any wonder why fewer and fewer Americans trust the news media?

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2022, 07:13:17 PM »
Good post except for the "deep state" pretense. ....

There is "something" like a "deep state" but it's not deep and it's not a state. It's the bureaucracy, the "administrative state" that carries out policies. It's the CIA, yes, but also the Interior Department that manages national parks. It's agencies and divisions and, most important, people with their own interests who promote their own policies and views. Nothing sinister, nothing Machiavellian; it's the way modern governments work.
There is a marked difference between: 1. agencies operating within government that have difficulty distinguishing between their agency's interests and the public interest (or assume that those interests are necessarily the same) and 2. an array of agencies essentially at odds with the government all linked by conspirators and operating together to achieve a common goal that they know to be different than the public interest that the democratically elected government sees.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2022, 07:13:17 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2022, 08:48:53 PM »
Unnamed source: The CIA killed Kennedy.
Tucker: Good enough for me!

::)

Actually, I remember him only saying that “he believes” that the CIA was involved. It seems to me that they are trying (again) to make something out of nothing…

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2022, 12:00:39 AM »
Meanwhile, back at the [Skinwalker] ranch ...
  • ranks right up there with Eisenhower's farewell address
  • This is the most important, accurate mainstream media
    commentary on the JFK assassination in history

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2022, 12:00:39 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2022, 05:12:15 AM »
I didn’t really care for that part but I assume he has some friends who work at the agency or used to.

I found his story about Jack Ruby and Jolly West to be a very good example of how the media ignores the many strange coincidences in the case. Ruby was visited by an MKULTRA doctor before going crazy and most of the news media overlooked that fact.

There were a number of coincidences that day. Some of them point to Oswald’s guilt but, Carlson made no effort to point those out. There is no audience or money for the media in just admitting LHO did the deed.

Online Jon Banks

« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2022, 06:39:10 AM »
There were a number of coincidences that day. Some of them point to Oswald’s guilt but, Carlson made no effort to point those out. There is no audience or money for the media in just admitting LHO did the deed.

That’s not true. For example, Gerald Posner is a proven plagiarist yet still appears on national news shows about the JFK assassination. From the CT community, Jefferson Morley is the only researcher that the mainstream media gives air time to.

Secondly, Dr. Jolly West visited Ruby in prison after he was convicted for killing Oswald. Ruby was never the same afterwards.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 07:01:01 AM by Jon Banks »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2022, 06:39:10 AM »

Offline Ted Shields

« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2022, 10:13:52 AM »
Secondly, Dr. Jolly West visited Ruby in prison after he was convicted for killing Oswald. Ruby was never the same afterwards.

He was never the same before Wests visit. He had already smashed his head off his cell wall before West showed up.

If "they" wanted to shut Ruby up, it makes no sense to wait until after he was arrested, detained, tried and convicted. Much like it makes no sense to shut Oswald up on the Sunday when hes been in police custody for 2 days. Could've already told them everything about a plot.

And then who shuts up West....

West also worked with Patty Hearst. He did good work there.