Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who Killed J.D. Tippit?  (Read 65624 times)

Offline Martin Weidmann

Re: Who Killed J.D. Tippit?
« Reply #312 on: June 16, 2023, 07:58:26 PM »
Advertisement
“I don’t remember”
“I couldn’t say specifically”
“Best I recall”
“I don’t recall”
“I am not certain”
“I believe”
“If I remember correctly”
“A social security card or something”
“As best my knowledge”
“In his pocket or in his notebook”
“Someone asked him”

By the time these guys testified, months later, the Hidell story was firmly implanted in the law enforcement grapevine, group-think psyche.

Spot on. We already discussed most of this nonsense testimony recently, but either "Mytton" has fallen behind and is not aware of it or it's just another case of rinse, wash and repeat because of the total lack of a better argument.

Only Hill and Carroll were actually in the car with Oswald, when Bentley took his wallet and none of them said a word about a second ID for months.

What guys like Mytton will never be able to deal with is this;

In a memo written on 11/29/63, to Mr. Conrad and several other high ranking FBI officials, W.D. Griffith states that ASAC Dallas Kyle G. Clark has learned from the DPD that they forgot to photograph Oswald's wallet and it's content. They (the DPD) request that they be furnished with photographs of those items.

According to the memo, the wallet contained photographs of Oswald, his wife and a baby, as well as various Civil Service, Social Security and other identification cards. What isn't mentioned is a fake Hidell ID card.

There is a photograph of the photographs and ID cards that were in the wallet;

The fake Hidell ID is not there.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 08:15:29 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #312 on: June 16, 2023, 07:58:26 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #313 on: June 16, 2023, 11:22:41 PM »
“I don’t remember”
“I couldn’t say specifically”
“Best I recall”
“I don’t recall”
“I am not certain”
“I believe”
“If I remember correctly”
“A social security card or something”
“As best my knowledge”
“In his pocket or in his notebook”
“Someone asked him”

By the time these guys testified, months later, the Hidell story was firmly implanted in the law enforcement grapevine, group-think psyche.

If the Hidell story was firmly implanted like you say, then we'd a bogus expect total recall but instead we have genuine memories, like the guys in the squad car don't specifically remember the name Hidell but distinctly remember that Oswald had more than one identification and thus solidifies their honesty.

"Law enforcement grapevine" LOL

"Group think psyche" LOL

JohnM

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #314 on: June 16, 2023, 11:27:33 PM »
If the Hidell story was firmly implanted like you say, then we'd a bogus expect total recall but instead we have genuine memories, like the guys in the squad car don't specifically remember the name Hidell but distinctly remember that Oswald had more than one identification and thus solidifies their honesty.

"Law enforcement grapevine" LOL

"Group think psyche" LOL

JohnM

Another selfserving opinion. But thanks for sharing.

like the guys in the squad car don't specifically remember the name Hidell but distinctly remember that Oswald had more than one identification

Too bad they just collectively "forgot" to mention it to anybody for several months    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #314 on: June 16, 2023, 11:27:33 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #315 on: June 16, 2023, 11:34:02 PM »
If the Hidell story was firmly implanted like you say, then we'd a bogus expect total recall

Why would “we” expect that? The story was implanted, not any precise or consistent details. That’s how gossip works.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #316 on: June 16, 2023, 11:35:18 PM »
Spot on. We already discussed most of this nonsense testimony recently, but either "Mytton" has fallen behind and is not aware of it or it's just another case of rinse, wash and repeat because of the total lack of a better argument.

Only Hill and Carroll were actually in the car with Oswald, when Bentley took his wallet and none of them said a word about a second ID for months.

What guys like Mytton will never be able to deal with is this;

In a memo written on 11/29/63, to Mr. Conrad and several other high ranking FBI officials, W.D. Griffith states that ASAC Dallas Kyle G. Clark has learned from the DPD that they forgot to photograph Oswald's wallet and it's content. They (the DPD) request that they be furnished with photographs of those items.

According to the memo, the wallet contained photographs of Oswald, his wife and a baby, as well as various Civil Service, Social Security and other identification cards. What isn't mentioned is a fake Hidell ID card.

There is a photograph of the photographs and ID cards that were in the wallet;

The fake Hidell ID is not there.

That photo was clearly taken much much later and at a time when the idea of a Hidell ID was "firmly implanted", so exactly what do you think it proves???

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #316 on: June 16, 2023, 11:35:18 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #317 on: June 16, 2023, 11:37:20 PM »
Why would “we” expect that? The story was implanted, not any precise or consistent details. That’s how gossip works.

You're all over the place, either the "Hidell Story" was firmly implanted or it wasn't?

JohnM

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #318 on: June 16, 2023, 11:41:24 PM »
That photo was clearly taken much much later and at a time when the idea of a Hidell ID was "firmly implanted", so exactly what do you think it proves???

JohnM

That photo was clearly taken much much later

Insignificant. It was taken by the National Archives and shows the content of the wallet as they have it in storage. What reason would the National Archive have to omit the Hidell photo if it was indeed ever in that wallet?

But if you are so sure of yourself why don't you just produce the photo(s) the DPD received from the FBI after they forgot to photograph the wallet and the content before handing it over to the FBI?

And let's not forget the memo I referred to doesn't mention the Hidell ID either. If you had learned the evidence you would have known that.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #319 on: June 16, 2023, 11:45:09 PM »
You're all over the place, either the "Hidell Story" was firmly implanted or it wasn't?

JohnM

Expecting "total recall" after several months from two men who, for months, did not mention the Hidell ID being in the wallet at all is just plain stupid.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #319 on: June 16, 2023, 11:45:09 PM »