Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who Killed J.D. Tippit?  (Read 65282 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Who Killed J.D. Tippit?
« Reply #376 on: June 19, 2023, 01:22:11 AM »
Advertisement
Of course again you are right, notice how "John" is desperately trying to separate each piece of evidence in his woeful efforts to defend Oswald. But when the totality of the evidence is examined we must accept that it was either the singular Oswald or we have a tsunami of deception, lies and fakery on a scale of untold magnitude.

It was either Oswald or;

The Hidell ID was manufactured by conspirators
The Hidell ID was planted by the Police
The Hidell ID negatives were manufactured by conspirators
The Hidell ID negatives were planted by conspirators in the Paine residence
The Hidell name was inserted by conspirators into the New Orleans post box application records.
The Hidell name was connected To Oswald's New Orleans Chapter of the Fair Play for Cuba Committee by conspirators.
The Hidell name was used as The "Chapter President" of Oswald's made up Cuba Committee by conspirators.
The Hidell name was forged by conspirators onto Oswald's "Fair Play for Cuba" leaflets
The Hidell name was written on membership cards by conspirators other than Marina, who must have lied.
The Hidell name was a play on "Fidel" according to Marina who must have lied
The Hidell name was forged onto the Kliens coupon
The Hidell Kleins coupon addressed to Oswald was forged onto the Kliens microfilm
The Hidell name was forged onto the Kleins envelope
The Hidell Kleins Envelope addressed to Oswald was forged onto the Kleins microfilm
The Hidell rifle was never sent to Oswald's PO box
The Hidell newly manufactured microfilm was substituted at some point with Kleins business records microfilm.
The Hidell ID was admitted by Oswald or Police lied
The Hidell ID was admitted by Oswald or a Postal official lied
The Hidell ID was asked of Oswald or an FBI agent lied
The Hidell name was forged onto Oswald Job applications as a reference
The Hidell rifle was photographed with Oswald by either forgery or trickery
The Hidell rifle was planted on the 6th floor of Oswald's work by conspirators
The Hidell revolver coupon was forged by conspirators
The Hidell name was forged onto the Seaport-Traders paperwork
The Hidell revolver was lied about by the Police
The Hidell revolver was substituted by Police
And on and on it goes!

See Charles, this starts to get real messy and is the reason that "John" won't allow a collective examination of the evidence because it just makes him come across as just another wishful thinking Conspiracy Theorist yet he surreptitiously attempts to distance himself from their community? Bizarre!

JohnM

Yes, the subject of the JFK assassination arose in a recent conversation I was having with a nephew. I told him that he could borrow any of my books, and that I would try to answer any questions he had, if he became interested in the subject. He said that he would let me know if he did become interested. However he said that he would never believe anything that the government had to say. I saw no point in furthering the conversation and let it drop. But it sure did remind me of the attitude I see on this forum from some of the participants.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #376 on: June 19, 2023, 01:22:11 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #377 on: June 19, 2023, 03:15:30 AM »
Yes, the subject of the JFK assassination arose in a recent conversation I was having with a nephew. I told him that he could borrow any of my books, and that I would try to answer any questions he had, if he became interested in the subject. He said that he would let me know if he did become interested. However he said that he would never believe anything that the government had to say. I saw no point in furthering the conversation and let it drop. But it sure did remind me of the attitude I see on this forum from some of the participants.

Some members can't give a fair and balanced response because they have a clear outspoken problem with authority figures, some even go right to the top and have a problem with people who worship God. A strange way to spend your time!

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #378 on: June 19, 2023, 04:52:48 AM »
But when the totality of the evidence is examined we must accept that it was either the singular Oswald or we have a tsunami of deception, lies and fakery on a scale of untold magnitude.

This is the usual fallacious “my unsubstantiated claims about the evidence are true or else you must prove that a giant conspiracy faked and planted everything” argument.

Nope. Strawman and false dichotomy.

It was either Oswald or;

The Hidell ID was manufactured by conspirators
The Hidell ID was planted by the Police
The Hidell ID negatives were manufactured by conspirators
The Hidell ID negatives were planted by conspirators in the Paine residence
The Hidell name was inserted by conspirators into the New Orleans post box application records.
The Hidell name was connected To Oswald's New Orleans Chapter of the Fair Play for Cuba Committee by conspirators.
The Hidell name was used as The "Chapter President" of Oswald's made up Cuba Committee by conspirators.
The Hidell name was forged by conspirators onto Oswald's "Fair Play for Cuba" leaflets
The Hidell name was written on membership cards by conspirators other than Marina, who must have lied.
The Hidell name was a play on "Fidel" according to Marina who must have lied
The Hidell name was forged onto the Kliens coupon
The Hidell Kleins coupon addressed to Oswald was forged onto the Kliens microfilm
The Hidell name was forged onto the Kleins envelope
The Hidell Kleins Envelope addressed to Oswald was forged onto the Kleins microfilm
The Hidell rifle was never sent to Oswald's PO box
The Hidell newly manufactured microfilm was substituted at some point with Kleins business records microfilm.
The Hidell ID was admitted by Oswald or Police lied
The Hidell ID was admitted by Oswald or a Postal official lied
The Hidell ID was asked of Oswald or an FBI agent lied
The Hidell name was forged onto Oswald Job applications as a reference
The Hidell rifle was photographed with Oswald by either forgery or trickery
The Hidell rifle was planted on the 6th floor of Oswald's work by conspirators
The Hidell revolver coupon was forged by conspirators
The Hidell name was forged onto the Seaport-Traders paperwork
The Hidell revolver was lied about by the Police
The Hidell revolver was substituted by Police
And on and on it goes!

Nope, sorry. Regardless of any outcome of any of these ridiculous rhetorical false dichotomies, you still cannot demonstrate that Oswald ever used Hidell as an alias for himself. And even if you could, it still would tell you nothing about who killed Kennedy or Tippit.

This is the true rabbit hole here: “Mytton” going to absurd lengths to avoid actually having to demonstrate the veracity of his claims.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2023, 05:05:40 AM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #378 on: June 19, 2023, 04:52:48 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #379 on: June 19, 2023, 04:57:50 AM »
Anybody can try to create doubt about authenticated evidence.

What authenticated evidence?

There has to be an allegation as to the alleged issue with the evidence and some authenticated evidence to support that allegation.

So your evidence doesn’t need authentication, but any reasonable doubt that arises from it must have evidence that is authenticated.

How convenient.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #380 on: June 19, 2023, 04:59:23 AM »

And I suppose “this must be true because government said so” is any more rational.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #380 on: June 19, 2023, 04:59:23 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #381 on: June 19, 2023, 05:04:18 AM »
Some members can't give a fair and balanced response because they have a clear outspoken problem with authority figures, some even go right to the top and have a problem with people who worship God. A strange way to spend your time!

Personally, I couldn’t care less about what you worship. Even Vince Bugliosi. Faith is just not a reliable way of determining what is actually true.

Trolling discussion forums with fake names is also a strange way to spend your time.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #382 on: June 19, 2023, 07:17:17 AM »
This is the usual fallacious “my unsubstantiated claims about the evidence are true or else you must prove that a giant conspiracy faked and planted everything” argument.

Nope, sorry. Regardless of any outcome of any of these ridiculous rhetorical false dichotomies, you still cannot demonstrate that Oswald ever used Hidell as an alias for himself. And even if you could, it still would tell you nothing about who killed Kennedy or Tippit.

This is the true rabbit hole here: “Mytton” going to absurd lengths to avoid actually having to demonstrate the veracity of his claims.

At one point or another you have tried to refute almost every point on my long list but your equally long list of objections must equally lead to a logical culmination of an alternative narrative, right?
The Hidell evidence that is directly associated with Oswald was either made/directed by Oswald, or there was other people involved because the mountain of evidence didn't just suddenly magically appear, someone had to create it, plant it and lie about it.
Also consider that someone had the evidence planted in some very unconnected obscure places, then someone had civilians, multiple law enforcement officers and a Postal inspector lie about it?
You must be able to see the can of worms you have opened and it has to go somewhere. Even the OJ defence team realized this and created an alternate story.

The sensible solution and Occam's razor conclusion is simply that Oswald invented the Hidell alias and ordered his rifle through legitimate channels which was processed and sent out by Kleins, because the alternate conspiracy flavoured narrative by definition leads to a co-ordinated mess of biblical proportions which could have become unstuck in a myriad of ways but for some reason it all went flawlessly, is that how the real World works?

That's not quite true, anybody using and ordering rifles and revolvers with an alias strongly suggests that they were planning to use said weapons in a way so that the weapons would not have a direct connection with themselves. While Oswald was stupidly carrying the Hidell ID that doesn't mean it was intentional, in the short time he had to prepared he may have simply forgot, or perhaps he planned on using the Hidell as a "get out of jail card for free" in case he was questioned by Police, maybe he thought he could flash his card and not be Lee Harvey Oswald.

I hope that next time you have a knee jerk response to a piece of evidence that you seriously consider where your alternate narrative leads.

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 19, 2023, 07:42:08 AM by John Mytton »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #383 on: June 19, 2023, 07:36:44 AM »
Personally, I couldn’t care less about what you worship. Even Vince Bugliosi. Faith is just not a reliable way of determining what is actually true.

Trolling discussion forums with fake names is also a strange way to spend your time.

Personally, I couldn’t care less about what you worship.

For the record I worship logic and science with a splash of the occult.

Even Vince Bugliosi.

I admire the man and the way he could present facts was in a class of it's own.

Faith is just not a reliable way of determining what is actually true.

You seem hung up on religious analogies but in this case there is rock solid evidence and it leads all the way to Lee Harvey Oswald.

If anything I currently "troll" 1 forum with 1 name.

Btw Conspiracy Theorists (unlike sensible LNers) are a passionate lot and when I used my real name in an unassociated discussion group I was tracked down and my family and myself were violently threatened, therefore I use an alias. Anyway "John" who can prove who any of us are and who is actually typing our replies and why do you think it matters, we all have our own styles and like the unique "Richard" we all can instantly tell who wrote what by simply reading the comment.

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 19, 2023, 07:43:08 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #383 on: June 19, 2023, 07:36:44 AM »