Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who Killed J.D. Tippit?  (Read 65314 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Who Killed J.D. Tippit?
« Reply #424 on: June 20, 2023, 01:58:36 AM »
Advertisement
So, now you are saying that the National Archives can't be relied upon to safeguard the evidence?

No, I am saying that there is no evidence that the National Archives intended to provide a complete inventory of what was in the wallet when LHO was arrested?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #424 on: June 20, 2023, 01:58:36 AM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #425 on: June 20, 2023, 02:02:12 AM »
Gary Eugene Marlow was said to have been the killer of J. D. Tippit . Gary Marlow was a very good friend of James Files . David Atlee Phillips was the handler of Files and Marlow .

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #426 on: June 20, 2023, 02:09:04 AM »
No, I am saying that there is no evidence that the National Archives intended to provide a complete inventory of what was in the wallet when LHO was arrested?

Really? So. what was their reason to exclude the fake Hidell ID?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #426 on: June 20, 2023, 02:09:04 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #427 on: June 20, 2023, 02:31:02 AM »
Really? So. what was their reason to exclude the fake Hidell ID?

What an absurd go nowhere question.

By the time of the exhibit, the Hidell ID has been firmly established to be in Oswald's wallet at the time of his arrest, it's clear that the Hidell ID which actually exists was elsewhere, perhaps in another section showing all the Hidell evidence.

The best idea is, why don't you get up off your butt and ask the National archives yourself because all Charles, others and myself can do, is give logical speculation as to it's whereabouts. And whatever the answer is, it won't satisfy you because you have a closed mind for any answer that doesn't include conspiracy.

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 20, 2023, 02:32:38 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #428 on: June 20, 2023, 02:36:27 AM »
What an absurd go nowhere question.

By the time of the exhibit, the Hidell ID has been firmly established to be in Oswald's wallet at the time of his arrest, it's clear that the Hidell ID which actually exists was elsewhere, perhaps in another section showing all the Hidell evidence.

The best idea is why don't you get up off your butt and ask the National archives yourself because all Charles, others and myself can do, is give logical speculation as to it's whereabouts. And whatever the answer is, it won't satisfy you because you have a closed mind for any answer that doesn't include conspiracy.

JohnM

By the time of the exhibit, the Hidell ID has been firmly established to be in Oswald's wallet at the time of his arrest

Really? So why did they exclude the fake Hidell ID?

it's clear that the Hidell ID which actually exists was elsewhere, perhaps in another section showing all the Hidell evidence.

Thanks for sharing your pathetic opinion.

The best idea is why don't you get up off your butt and ask the National archives yourself

Already did.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #428 on: June 20, 2023, 02:36:27 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #429 on: June 20, 2023, 02:39:59 AM »

The best idea is why don't you get up off your butt and ask the National archives yourself

Already did.

I find that hard to believe, but do tell, what did they say?

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #430 on: June 20, 2023, 04:39:08 AM »
At one point or another you have tried to refute almost every point on my long list but your equally long list of objections must equally lead to a logical culmination of an alternative narrative, right?

No, that’s not right. The burden is always on the person making the positive claim. If you cannot sufficiently meet your burden (for the reasons given), then your conclusions are invalid. Nobody has to come up with another narrative. The default isn’t your unproven hypothesis, it’s the null hypothesis until something else is proven.

The Hidell evidence that is directly associated with Oswald was either made/directed by Oswald, or there was other people involved because the mountain of evidence didn't just suddenly magically appear, someone had to create it, plant it and lie about it.

Of course somebody made the Hidell ID. It doesn’t just follow that it was made by Oswald or that it was made before the assassination. You don’t prove that he did merely by pretending that a giant conspiracy is the only other possibility.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #431 on: June 20, 2023, 04:53:13 AM »
You seem hung up on religious analogies but in this case there is rock solid evidence and it leads all the way to Lee Harvey Oswald.

We’ve seen what you consider “rock solid evidence”. In the case of the 53 pieces trotted out by your admiree, 46 are not evidence at all (at least with regard to JFK), 4 point to a particular weapon, not a person, and 8 items (including some of the above) are questionable or tainted in some way. “Rock solid” is wishful thinking.

Btw Conspiracy Theorists (unlike sensible LNers) are a passionate lot and when I used my real name in an unassociated discussion group I was tracked down and my family and myself were violently threatened, therefore I use an alias.

I’m sincerely sorry this happened to you. And this in no way excuses threats, but maybe you and “Richard” wouldn’t have to worry so much about it if the use of an alias wasn’t a cover to be jerks to people. There are some unhinged and abusive people on all sides.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #431 on: June 20, 2023, 04:53:13 AM »