Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who Killed J.D. Tippit?  (Read 65148 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Who Killed J.D. Tippit?
« Reply #504 on: June 25, 2023, 05:46:49 PM »
Advertisement
No John, Mitch and I make reasonable inferences based on the evidence whereas you and the CT horde make broad assumptions based on your own biased claims and beliefs.

Everybody thinks his own speculation is “reasonable”. That doesn’t make it true, or proven.

Says the man who casts dark aspersions towards any Law Enforcement Officer, Government Official, Forensic Expert or Honest Civilian, who even in the slightest way implicates your Demigod hero(Oswald) in the double murders that Oswald himself committed and you personally even go further and absurdly claim that due to "group think psyche" derived from some supernatural "grapevine" that Law Enforcement Officers and a Postal Inspector all lied in unison, Holy Heck Batman!

Holy Strawman, Batman!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #504 on: June 25, 2023, 05:46:49 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #505 on: June 25, 2023, 06:07:15 PM »
Martin, all the words in the World won't help you, so I'll make this simple.

You said "An inference is nothing more than an assumption." and you were wrong.

What you call “logical inferences” are nothing more than assumptions. That’s why they all get LOLed.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #506 on: June 25, 2023, 06:14:30 PM »
What you call “logical inferences” are nothing more than assumptions. That’s why they all get LOLed.

I gave Mytton an opportunity to apply and explain his so-called "logical inference" to the matter of the paper bag Oswald carried to work and he ran as fast as he could.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2023, 06:30:29 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #506 on: June 25, 2023, 06:14:30 PM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #507 on: June 25, 2023, 06:58:13 PM »
Are you really so desperate to "win" every argument?

Even if it means bringing up the exact failed argument again and again? Wow!

That is what you said, whether you want to admit it or not.

I don't need you to tell me what I said and I don't have to admit anything just because you want me to. People can read back and find out for themselves.

As for your complete inability to comprehend what I actually said, there's nothing I can do for you.
I keep quoting what you actually said. Apparently, there's a bizarre disconnect in your head between what you say you "actually said" and what you actually said.  In fact, at no point have you directly addressed what you actually said, preferring to talk around it. If there is nothing you can do for me, it's because you're the one who needs help.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #508 on: June 25, 2023, 07:33:46 PM »
I keep quoting what you actually said. Apparently, there's a bizarre disconnect in your head between what you say you "actually said" and what you actually said.  In fact, at no point have you directly addressed what you actually said, preferring to talk around it. If there is nothing you can do for me, it's because you're the one who needs help.

I keep quoting what you actually said.

Yes, and what I didn't say is that I believe the patrolman gave the wallet to Rose.

You are the one who jumps to a flawed conclusion about something I "tried to argue" but did not argue at all.

The point I was actually making was/is that if your repeated suggestion is true, that Baker gave Rose the wallet, the latter would not have mentioned the patrolman at all as a potential source of the wallet, because "Rose wouldn't confuse Baker (a man he worked with every day) for a patrolman."

I can't help it if you don't understand basic English.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #508 on: June 25, 2023, 07:33:46 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #509 on: June 25, 2023, 10:29:26 PM »

Strawman

Thought terminating cliché.

JohnM

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #510 on: June 25, 2023, 10:55:15 PM »

JohnM

And very true

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #511 on: June 25, 2023, 11:40:43 PM »

It’s what you always end up doing to desperately try to prop up a failing argument — make something up as the “alternative”, and pretend that’s what’s being argued.

I never make the ridiculous claim that anybody “lied in unison”. And you still can’t prove that it was “Oswald’s rifle”.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #511 on: June 25, 2023, 11:40:43 PM »